PDA

View Full Version : Rock thrown in jail: Part II

Rockefella
08-10-2005, 11:11 PM
http://www.thevideobeat.com/images/teen_crime_wave_pix.jpg

Some of you may remember this thread (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13818).. well, it happened again. Just 2 hours after I came back from a three day trip to Virginia to see my friend Mike, we decided we would cruise around in cars and throw eggs.

Although, I still had my common sense and figured it was a bad idea, I tagged along, because there was nothing else to do. So, we go and pick up 4 cartons (dozen each) of eggs, for a dollar a pop, and go driving in two cars. The car ahead of us had three kids throwing eggs at people/houses we didn't like and we only had like 6 eggs to throw, since we didn't buy.

Well, my friend Dan in the car ahead threw an egg, and hit a car. So, this grey pickup truck starts following our car 15 minutes later, and it WON'T stop following. Eventually, we lost the car, but the guy called the cops and described the car, assuming that me and the 2 kids in our car were the culprits.

5 minutes later, the cops found us, and we were 'assuming the position' on my friend's car for 15 minutes before they found the remaining two eggs under the passenger's seat. Then, they brought us down to the station and took down our info... and had our parents pick us up at 1 am. And to think we threw 2-3 eggs while my friends threw 25-30.. and I wanted to go home twice that night. :(

Oh well, shit happens.

crisis
08-10-2005, 11:24 PM
:D
Did your parents ever tell you they didnt like the crowd you hung with?
Watch out lad, you are travelling a dangerous path. Today eggs tomorrow the whole cake. :D

IBrake4Rainbows
08-10-2005, 11:24 PM
You'd reckon you'd learn.....:p

Rockefella
08-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Heh, yeah, thought I'd learn too. Last time was for beer though, and like I said... I didn't want to do it but boredom took the devil's side on this one. It's cool though, my mom is in Florida and my dad doesn't care really.. plus I just installed my dartboard. :D

Oh, and my friends aren't really a bad crowd, we're just typical teenagers having fun, but sometimes we take it too far.

IBrake4Rainbows
08-11-2005, 12:08 AM
UCP's worst role model indeed.

And it's not as if i haven't egged someones house before.....:p

But not from a moving car, and not while followed by a psychotic Grey Ute......

Rockefella
08-11-2005, 12:21 AM
But not from a moving car, and not while followed by a psychotic Grey Ute......
Well, the grey ute only started following us after the kids in the car ahead nailed his car in the driveway. And then he went out to look for us, got our plates, make/model of the car, and our descriptions. Then the cops took it from there.

The guy might press charges on me though :o ... which would suck considering I didn't do it. But if he does it over 1 small egg hitting his hood it's kind of crazy.

IBrake4Rainbows
08-11-2005, 12:29 AM
What could he press charges over?

It's petty vandalism. You could offer to detail his car as punishment?

drakkie
08-11-2005, 12:32 AM
UCP's worst role model indeed.

in that case, it would be a shared first place.Ex-junkie isn't such a good role model either...

Rockefella
08-11-2005, 12:36 AM
What could he press charges over?

It's petty vandalism. You could offer to detail his car as punishment?
Yeah, but the officer was like, "just want to let you know that the man could press charges if he feels the need..." But I told the cop that the people in the car ahead of us threw it, and if it came down to fingerprinting the egg shell, I would go that far, because there was no way I was paying for some egg yolk on some silver paint.

crisis
08-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Yeah, but the officer was like, "just want to let you know that the man could press charges if he feels the need..." But I told the cop that the people in the car ahead of us threw it, and if it came down to fingerprinting the egg shell, I would go that far, because there was no way I was paying for some egg yolk on some silver paint.
The cop probably got his beers bought that night by telling his mates the story. :D
Cops like to intimidate. It can sometimes save them more work in the future. ;)

Rockefella
08-11-2005, 12:46 AM
The cop probably got his beers bought that night by telling his mates the story. :D
Cops like to intimidate. It can sometimes save them more work in the future. ;)
Guess that's true, I was just unlucky because the cop that said all that is notorious for being an asshole/deuschbag, so you never know.

man 430gt
08-11-2005, 05:06 AM
HAha i only do it on haloween.(sp?)

Mustang
08-11-2005, 06:44 AM
Haha we get that alot here too, there are people that do driveby's at college. it all came to a stop when there was a serious incident...

they actually managed to hit someone :p

Blue Supra
08-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Been there, got the T-shirt and the trophy :p

the things you do when youre young... :rolleyes:

Youre night ended up better then mine though, my mate put his camry into a tree with me in it and i got a cracked sternum :(

Esperante
08-11-2005, 07:43 AM
Stupid youth!

Niko_Fx
08-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Silly Rock, eggs are for kids.

QuattroMan
08-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Guess what?!last @ss hole that egged my car, he's walking around with a broken nose, im pretty sure he dose not eat eggs any more! :D you got off easy!

Niko_Fx
08-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Guess what?!last @ss hole that egged my car, he's walking around with a broken nose, im pretty sure he dose not eat eggs any more! :D you got off easy!

You'd be in jail for that.

QuattroMan
08-11-2005, 02:51 PM
You'd be in jail for that.

Hey if f'n OJ did not go to jail for killing his wife,you think i was about to go to jail for an @ss!, I don't care two things I well never tolerate, some one messing with my family and with my cars.... :)

Niko_Fx
08-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey if f'n OJ did not go to jail for killing his wife,you think i was about to go to jail for @ss!, I don't car two thing I well never tolerate, some messing with my family and with my cars.... :)

So you broke a minor's face and got away with it?

Tell me more.

QuattroMan
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
So you broke a minor's face and got away with it?

Tell me more.

What would you like to know Niko, I don't think I want to go back six years.That movie has end it.Q-MAN 1 Egg Man 0, I wan! :)

Rockefella
08-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I never hit any cars, just my friend's houses. Did no damage either. (Just clearing things up)

crisis
08-11-2005, 05:50 PM
What would you like to know Niko, I don't think I want to go back six years.That movie has end it.Q-MAN 1 Egg Man 0, I wan! :)
Were you a model child at thirteen?

my porsche
08-11-2005, 06:01 PM
what do you mean? i dont follow crisis

PsychoChimp22
08-12-2005, 03:41 AM

Silly q-man....

some well win,
some well lose...
some were born to sing the blues...

but oh the movie ever ends, it goes ON, AND ON, AND ON, AND OOOOON!!!!

STRANGAZ!
WAITING!!!
UP AND DOWN THE BOULIVARD!!!
SHADOWS.. SEARCHIN IN THE NII-I-IGHT!!

STREET LIGHTS!
PEOPLE!!
LIVIN' JUST TO FIND EMOTION!!
HIDIN... SOMEWHERE IN TEH NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH T@!!!!

/kick ass gutar solo

//journey rules

QuattroMan
08-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Were you a model child at thirteen?
Matter of fact I was, but when some one f@cks with my Corvette! no more Mr. nice guy :) ...ps I was not going to hit hem,but he said something that he shouldn't of...

my porsche
08-12-2005, 05:14 PM
come on kids hit eachother all the time, im sure everyone here has, if not thats odd... :D

Spastik_Roach
08-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Matter of fact I was, but when some one f@cks with my Corvette! no more Mr. nice guy :) ...ps I was not going to hit hem,but he said something that he shouldn't of...

You had a Corvette?

QuattroMan
08-12-2005, 05:56 PM
You had a Corvette?

My very 1st one was a 1987 coupe, 2nd one 1992 convertible and my last one that this bozo egged it was a 1999 coupe but I sold it in 2000.

targa
08-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Some of you may remember this thread (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13818).. well, it happened again. Just 2 hours after I came back from a three day trip to Virginia to see my friend Mike, we decided we would cruise around in cars and throw eggs.

Although, I still had my common sense and figured it was a bad idea, I tagged along, because there was nothing else to do. So, we go and pick up 4 cartons (dozen each) of eggs, for a dollar a pop, and go driving in two cars. The car ahead of us had three kids throwing eggs at people/houses we didn't like and we only had like 6 eggs to throw, since we didn't buy.

Well, my friend Dan in the car ahead threw an egg, and hit a car. So, this grey pickup truck starts following our car 15 minutes later, and it WON'T stop following. Eventually, we lost the car, but the guy called the cops and described the car, assuming that me and the 2 kids in our car were the culprits.

5 minutes later, the cops found us, and we were 'assuming the position' on my friend's car for 15 minutes before they found the remaining two eggs under the passenger's seat. Then, they brought us down to the station and took down our info... and had our parents pick us up at 1 am. And to think we threw 2-3 eggs while my friends threw 25-30.. and I wanted to go home twice that night. :(

Oh well, shit happens.I would have tossed the eggs shortly after the truck was lost....but oh well. sorry bout the SECOND arrest

Rockefella
08-13-2005, 11:14 AM
I would have tossed the eggs shortly after the truck was lost....but oh well. sorry bout the SECOND arrest
I would have, but he turned around in a parking lot since we fooled him at the intersection, but like 25 seconds after we lost him, the cop car was behind us. By the time I picked up the eggs and was ready to toss them somewhere it was too late.

crisis
08-14-2005, 06:02 PM
So where'd it go. I would have thought a broken nose for a childish and harmless act like that was overkill! What do you do to birds for all the cr@p?

BlueSubaruSTi
09-28-2005, 09:25 PM
the paintballs are what get me in trouble...