PDA

View Full Version : I Dont know about you guys but!

QuattroMan
08-11-2005, 02:58 PM
I don't know about you guys but about to make my own "UCP" T-shirts. I just cant wait any more.......!!!!!!! :D :) :p

spi-ti-tout
08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Erm, why?

QuattroMan
08-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Erm, why?
I just cant wait any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that is what it says in my post!

spi-ti-tout
08-11-2005, 03:43 PM
First of all it'll be ridiculously expensive. Secondly it will be a breach of right to copy www.ultimatecarpage.com's logo and all that lot. Since it is administered to Wouter you will have to get hand written permission from him. Third it's not a very welcoming gesture to him anyway so I doubt he'll grant permission.

Matra et Alpine
08-11-2005, 03:49 PM
First of all it'll be ridiculously expensive.
Grabbing the UCP logo from the page - free.
Adding a picture of a car stoeln from UCP - free
Printing it on t-shirt trasnfer wheet - about $2
T-shirt to apply - $2
Not that expensive :)

Secondly it will be a breach of right to copy www.ultimatecarpage.com's logo and all that lot. Since it is administered to Wouter you will have to get hand written permission from him. Third it's not a very welcoming gesture to him anyway so I doubt he'll grant permission.
"permission" what's that ?
I was even complimented IN the ACO shop on the t-shirts we'd made for this years Le Mans and later from the Scuderia Ferrari team too. Guese where the logos came from ?
I know, Wouter, slap my wrist, I'm a naughty boy :( But for the occasional 'fun' thing it's got to be OK. It's not as if they ever look anything BUT home-made :D

Cotterik
08-11-2005, 05:05 PM
ill make one saying 'supercars.net owns' and sell it to them to start a little forum war with tshirts, before long whole streets will be full of them.

Juggs
08-11-2005, 09:58 PM
i got shirts made for my freestyle team before. they are reletively cheap to make good shirts. usually they will have a setup fee, then they will charge you a certain amount per color on the shirt. if you want something on the back they have to do another setup fee ect. i believe when i did it the setup fee was 30 dollars and then 10 dollars a color (2 color shirt). they only charge you that once and then after that they charge you a certain amount per shirt. my shirts costed 10 bucks a peice after setup. heres a picture i mocked up for the place that did them to see how i wanted them. now keep in mind there are much cheaper ways to do this but for a high quality shirt and silk screen thats about what they run

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6007/lgnshirt99fx.jpg

QuattroMan
08-12-2005, 02:43 PM
i got shirts made for my freestyle team before. they are reletively cheap to make good shirts. usually they will have a setup fee, then they will charge you a certain amount per color on the shirt. if you want something on the back they have to do another setup fee ect. i believe when i did it the setup fee was 30 dollars and then 10 dollars a color (2 color shirt). they only charge you that once and then after that they charge you a certain amount per shirt. my shirts costed 10 bucks a peice after setup. heres a picture i mocked up for the place that did them to see how i wanted them. now keep in mind there are much cheaper ways to do this but for a high quality shirt and silk screen thats about what they run
please take over the job, it looks like you know what hell your talking about! :)

Juggs
08-12-2005, 04:28 PM
i can prob design the shirts for you guys or somethin but i cant get them made because for one i am flat broke and for two....well lets just say the relationship i have with the place that made my shirts isnt too strong...you live in cali tho theres gotta be tons of places that do screen printing. go grab a phone book and look in the yellow pages under screen printing.

Matra et Alpine
08-12-2005, 04:35 PM
For quality it's better to buy the UCP ones.

Print screening will be more expensive and inkjet-papers are just "cheap"

Juggs
08-12-2005, 06:54 PM
oh see i didnt know there was already UCP shirts i thought you guys just wanted some..well nvm then...but yeah..im off to arizona...later everybody!

ZemoButts
08-12-2005, 10:39 PM
woooo a T-shirt about a web site wow your so cool

Rockefella
08-12-2005, 10:46 PM
woooo a T-shirt about a web site wow your so cool
You post on this website! :) Their nice shirts, and I picked up 2. I dare you call me a loser.

spi-ti-tout
08-13-2005, 08:01 AM
You post on this website! :) Their nice shirts, and I picked up 2. I dare you call me a loser.
Elll....elllll...lllll.....llloooooo.........ooooo ssssss.......zzzzaaaaahhhhh
See where brains can take you :)