PDA

View Full Version : Nismo Titan

shr0olvl
08-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Some pics of the Nismo Titan. Looks pretty clean but Nismo seems to be keeping a tight lip on the numbers. But is it better than the Lighting ? If anybodys got more info on the truck, Post it !

chony
08-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Contender to the SRT-10 RAM?

lightweight
08-11-2005, 05:53 PM
They forgot the rear wing and diffuser...
It would be much better with a carbon hood (4500 kg instead of 4501)
Oh, they shouldn't forget the lunch control (stops people from eating in the car :D)

Sorry for making fun of this car, but I can't help it when I see performance trucks. It's just ridiculous to me (Although I admit that some people like the idea)

pimento
08-11-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm with you lightweight, performance and trucks just don't go together for me. I'd rather some even weight distribution and either the option to take more friends with, or small and nimble. As soon as they try and make the back end of a truck ride nicer and handle better the loading capacity becomes rubbish, so it becomes pointless. The Holden 'sports utes' here have the same carrying capacity as my Mini Panelvan.

illusionest
08-11-2005, 06:57 PM
ugh
front spoiler is just weird... no good

2ndclasscitizen
08-11-2005, 08:19 PM
i reckon that looks pretty cool

fiat850spyder
08-11-2005, 08:30 PM
yea i agree with lightweight i dont see a point in truck performance unless its like doin offroad or rock climbing.......but 4 speed.........nah

KeRmIt
08-11-2005, 09:43 PM
I like it... nice n fresh.. but a ute like that needs a V8
I personally think GMC got it rite with their sport truck (not sure wat its called) :S
Newai the HSV utes and FPV n that .. jus voids the purpose of a ute ? they dont do any work with them

jcp123
08-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Uh, dunno if it's better than the Lightning .But then again thats not much of a starting point. I never did get the "sport" truck thing. If you're gonna get a truck, get a TRUCK. If you're gonna get a sportscar, get a SPORTSCAR.

F1_Master
08-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Surprisingly, I'd buy that for my driveway.

NuclearCrap
08-12-2005, 06:17 AM
I'd rather go for the Honda Ridgeline............

fiat850spyder
08-12-2005, 08:34 AM
id rather go toyota heliux :) (ever see top gear) i have the american version just not diesel---toyota pickup

Esperante
08-12-2005, 08:44 AM
I think it looks like some Monty Python joke.

spi-ti-tout
08-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Agreed with lightweight, Pimento and the rest of the lot. I've never got used to all this truck-fashion idea. Putting big lousy stupidly large engines in pick-up's just to attaract the American customers, especially for the Japanese. Nissan could have got the same amount of hp/trq out of say a 4.9 or a 5.1. But WHY a 5.7, what's the use?? In anycase putting an engine that big just for thrust won't be of any use because people don't do what they're supposed to be doing with the power. Oh and thnen not to forget emissions. All they do is parade them like fashion items. Then if the escuse of wanting to go fast comes up, why not just buy a RR Sport or a Cayenne or G55 AMG? These things will never go that fast nayway because they will alaysw be as heavy as elephanitne. I admit, I *kinda* like this truck but there's no sense in it and the front spoiler looks fugly. And I've just finished ranting on what I've wanted to say for a year. Thank you.