PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Forum

slvr ralliart
08-14-2005, 07:36 PM
The forum is called "Mitsubishi United." The purpose of this forum is to promote and talk about ALL Mitsubishi car's on the market along with bringing people from all around the world together on one forum to share the love for mitsubishi. The forum has a sweet layout and there is traffic at the site. Please by all means if you like what you see then JOIN!!!

Thanks

my porsche
08-14-2005, 07:41 PM
spammity smap smap

F1_Master
08-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Yep. :cool:

spi-ti-tout
08-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Shut up. I love Mitsubishi, haven't checked out the link yet but I might join.

slvr ralliart
08-14-2005, 07:56 PM
thanks guys!! I'm not a hater and not trying to step on anyone's feet. It's another Mitu FAN fourm for all cars. I allow street racing on the fourm.

I am going to stay active on this forum as well.

Niko_Fx
08-14-2005, 08:07 PM
I understand that you're only looking for Mitsubishi enthusiasts to join your forum, but this is pretty much considered spam (specially as a first post).

You are welcome to stay around and wear your web page on your signature and profile.

Thanks

spi-ti-tout
08-14-2005, 08:08 PM
thanks guys!! I'm not a hater and not trying to step on anyone's feet. It's another Mitu FAN fourm for all cars. I allow street racing on the fourm.

Checked out the forum, it's a pretty nice place. Definetly going to be joining.

Welcome to UCP btw :)

Matra et Alpine
08-15-2005, 02:08 AM
That's OK, slvr, as you can imagine we get LOTS of one-post promotions of other web sites and forums and for them NEVER to return or contribute here. So we take the view that we're NOT a free advertising agency.
Looking forwrd to hearing from you here.
Cheers