PDA

View Full Version : Big Week For IB4R

IBrake4Rainbows
08-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi guys,

Sorry for my absence recently, But i've had a lot to deal with.

Firstly, I was riding the number 67 bus home on Friday Afternoon when i recieve a call from my Dad, Our little Miniature Schnauzer, Sasha, Was giving birth.

2 hours later, Sasha was the proud parent of 3 boys and 2 girls. It was an experiance at the birth, let me tell you, but all puppies are happy, healthy and putting on obscene amounts of weight!

Then, Yesterday, on the 17th of August, I took my Final competency test. I passed, and drove down to the Licensing office.

That's right, I'm legally allowed to drive on my own!

So thats why I've been slack posting here, much apologies!

Rockefella
08-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi guys,

Firstly, I was riding the number 67 bus home on Friday Afternoon when i recieve a call from my Dad, Our little Miniature Schnauzer, Sasha, Was giving birth.

2 hours later, Sasha was the proud parent of 3 boys and 2 girls. It was an experiance at the birth, let me tell you, but all puppies are happy, healthy and putting on obscene amounts of weight!

Then, Yesterday, on the 17th of August, I took my Final competency test. I passed, and drove down to the Licensing office.

You had me worried sick! I had to cry myself to sleep for 4-5 nights straight!

IBrake4Rainbows
08-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the Concern :p

clutch-monkey
08-17-2005, 11:00 PM
note to self: canberra roads are no longer safe :p :D

F1_Master
08-17-2005, 11:34 PM
Glad to see your return.
Are you keeping the puppies?

IBrake4Rainbows
08-17-2005, 11:41 PM
5 Puppies, Plus the Mother, is a bit much for my Little family to maintain.

We'll be keeping one of them definately, but the other 4 will probably be sold.

Albeit carefully, these are like a new baby to my mother.....

whiteballz
08-18-2005, 12:15 AM
ive still got thirty hours left

good on you.

IBrake4Rainbows
08-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Hehe, I probably did over 50 hours of driving with my Parents, but I've only ever recorded 1/3rd of it.

It's not compulsory, so I didn't bother.

Ner Ner Ne Ner Ner, another reason why the ACT is a haven for P-Platers.

Niko_Fx
08-18-2005, 06:40 AM
Congrats!

If I ever get to own a dog it'll be a Miniature Schnauzer as well. Small (I can't deal with big dogs), smarter than myself, cute, and won't bring a lot of smell into the house. Enjoy the puppies while you have them :)

NoOne
08-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Congrats on getting your license :cool:

Congrats on the expanded (pet) family.
Post a few pics (everyone loves pups), just got (bought actually) a pup for the kids 6 week old chocolate lab ( I love labs for their temperament and intelligence .... besides they have webbed feet !!! :D )

Niko_Fx
08-18-2005, 07:34 AM
You have lovely kids Dave :)

NoOne
08-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Thanx Niko, they got lucky and got their awesome great looks from yours truly :D

My daughter Rachel (4), son Bryan (7) ... can't find a pic of Michael (8) with the dog - he doesn't like his pic taken ( likes to be somewhat anonymous -can't think where he gets that from) :rolleyes:

spi-ti-tout
08-18-2005, 09:30 AM

Post a few pics (everyone loves pups), just got (bought actually) a pup for the kids 6 week old chocolate lab ( I love labs for their temperament and intelligence .... besides they have webbed feet !!! :D )
Do I see a Honda :D

Goodstuff, great kids and nice dog - can't get one myself but suer are great things :)

NoOne
08-18-2005, 09:48 AM
Do I see a Honda :D

Goodstuff, great kids and nice dog - can't get one myself but suer are great things :)
Kinda ... its a '91 Acura Integra 4 door 5 speed (wife can't drive it ;) )

thanx

LotusLocost
08-18-2005, 03:22 PM

Doesen`t all dogs have that??? :)

IWantAnAudiRS6
08-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Wooo, good to see you, I'll send some songs in celebration :D

targa
08-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi guys,

wow, i thought you were older than that.....hmm

well, congrats

Egg Nog
08-18-2005, 05:47 PM

Cool, your kids look awesome. I guess they get that from their Mum? ;) :D :)

Blue Supra
08-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Firstly, I was riding the number 67 bus home

i remember the 67, i ridden on it a few times :cool:

If you to... ill let you go for a burn around tuggers in my 200, just because youve been a great mod and mate :p

IBrake4Rainbows
08-20-2005, 03:05 AM
^SO taking you up on that offer!

Right, Pictures....

Here are the first ones taken after the birth on friday night, the pup's have put on at least double their original weight since then, poor old Sasha's being sucked dry :p

taz_rocks_miami
08-20-2005, 02:21 PM
^SO taking you up on that offer!

Right, Pictures....

Here are the first ones taken after the birth on friday night, the pup's have put on at least double their original weight since then, poor old Sasha's being sucked dry :p

Congrats on the license and the pups!!! I have a mini schnauzer also, his name: Lucky von Schnauzer. :D Love him to death :)

Congrats!

If I ever get to own a dog it'll be a Miniature Schnauzer as well. Small (I can't deal with big dogs), smarter than myself, cute, and won't bring a lot of smell into the house. Enjoy the puppies while you have them :)

Doesn't your fiancé already have a mini schnauzer Niko? Isn't she gonna take em' to Miami with her?

Niko_Fx
08-20-2005, 03:15 PM
Doesn't your fiancé already have a mini schnauzer Niko? Isn't she gonna take em' to Miami with her?

Nope, it's staying with the family back there :(

IBrake4Rainbows
08-21-2005, 10:48 PM
I'll Fedex You one of mine! :p

Got $800? :D