PDA

View Full Version : pentagon 9/11 conspiracy

butek
08-17-2005, 11:45 PM
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

Rockefella
08-17-2005, 11:55 PM
This was discussed in another thread. Some of the material on that video is fake, but no one is really sure of what happened yet.

butek
08-18-2005, 12:22 AM
This was discussed in another thread. Some of the material on that video is fake, but no one is really sure of what happened yet.
which forum is that ?
and how do they know that the video is fake ?

Rockefella
08-18-2005, 12:26 AM
which forum is that ?
and how do they know that the video is fake ?
It's in a thread somewhere, it may have been deleted, who knows. I'm a democrat, so I'd like for this to be real, but some of the clips are backed by faulty stories and claims. It's somewhat true in the sense that it probably wasn't a big American Airlines Flight, but a small leer jet/Cesna instead.

butek
08-18-2005, 02:48 AM
It's in a thread somewhere, it may have been deleted, who knows. I'm a democrat, so I'd like for this to be real, but some of the clips are backed by faulty stories and claims. It's somewhat true in the sense that it probably wasn't a big American Airlines Flight, but a small leer jet/Cesna instead.
ok what the hell happened to the jumbo jet then ?

ruim20
08-18-2005, 05:51 AM

A Cesna that impacted in a building and passed thruu another 3 buildings... right... :rolleyes: Though Cesna! i want one!

Rockefella
08-18-2005, 09:20 AM
A Cesna that impacted in a building and passed thruu another 3 buildings... right... :rolleyes: Though Cesna! i want one!
Hold on, I'll try and find the website. I believed it was a missile too at first, but evidence seems to show it was the work of a small plane.

ruim20
08-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Hold on, I'll try and find the website. I believed it was a missile too at first, but evidence seems to show it was the work of a small plane.

i don't know what hit it, but if that footage is real, it really looks like a small missile, a cessna flyes at about 300kmh, and it could be easealy seen, but i do believe that someone is covering up something, i've seen news photos of the planes that hit the tower and something isn't quite right with them, photoshop or not, i don't know, but the thruth is that the "atacks" opened new war doors and a lot of busness opportunitys on part of the armament and oil.

spi-ti-tout
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
i don't know what hit it, but if that footage is real, it really looks like a small missile, a cessna flyes at about 300kmh, and it could be easealy seen, but i do believe that someone is covering up something, i've seen news photos of the planes that hit the tower and something isn't quite right with them, photoshop or not, i don't know, but the thruth is that the "atacks" opened new war doors and a lot of busness opportunitys on part of the armament and oil.
"The films were never released"
FBI? CIA?

First time I've seen that movei...

Oh and I like that I, Robot music in the first minutes... :rolleyes:

Juggs
08-18-2005, 12:18 PM
check out www.prisonplanet.com

6'bore
08-18-2005, 12:45 PM
ok what the hell happened to the jumbo jet then ?

This has all been discussed before, I don't think many peple will want to do it again.

Pando
08-18-2005, 02:50 PM
...this was the thread, that quickly went offtopic (as usual)
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16476&page=1&pp=15
*the Linker

Rockefella
08-18-2005, 05:25 PM
http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian/Pentagon/what-hit-it.htm

Imho, that's the best, non-biased, informative website about the entire conspiracy.

lithuanianmafia
08-20-2005, 07:14 PM
when he saw the huge hole in the side of the Pentagon, John Ashcroft regretted eating the triple bean burritto

Rockefella
08-20-2005, 11:20 PM
when he saw the huge hole in the side of the Pentagon, John Ashcroft regretted eating the triple bean burritto
You back for good now? Long time no see. :)

Speedracer38
08-20-2005, 11:29 PM
its a tough topic to argue about...its almost like arguing about aliens and area 51. i think if we are living in the country we should know about these things but the government is holding back a lot of information :/