PDA

View Full Version : Writers wanted for new magazine....

4re308
01-30-2004, 12:32 PM
WRITERS WANTED!! We are looking for young adults 16-25 yrs to write articles about your favorite things for a new magazine called Tribe. This magazine is made for young adults, students and people who are hip to a new generation and time. We want you to send us articles about your favorite hobbies or your favorite products. You can write about cars, motorcycles, bicycles, art, travel, music, clubs, school and school subjects, computers and internet, race and religion, jobs, parents, favorite foods, products and stores. If we use your article in an upcoming issue, we will pay you $50 and you will be instantly famous with your name in print in the hottest new magazine. If your article is good enough, we will ask you to write more articles and pay you for each. You can email them, or use regular mail. For more information, please contact me: [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks for your time!

ZerK
01-30-2004, 03:11 PM
I'd love to have a smash at a bit of journalism, but I'm 2 years too young... *sniffle*

Egg Nog
01-30-2004, 07:43 PM
WRITERS WANTED!! We are looking for young adults 16-25 yrs to write articles about your favorite things for a new magazine called Tribe. This magazine is made for young adults, students and people who are hip to a new generation and time. We want you to send us articles about your favorite hobbies or your favorite products. You can write about cars, motorcycles, bicycles, art, travel, music, clubs, school and school subjects, computers and internet, race and religion, jobs, parents, favorite foods, products and stores. If we use your article in an upcoming issue, we will pay you $50 and you will be instantly famous with your name in print in the hottest new magazine. If your article is good enough, we will ask you to write more articles and pay you for each. You can email them, or use regular mail. For more information, please contact me: [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks for your time!

I might indulge... what type of articles are you looking for? I'd like to have a suggested topic before I'd write something. Also, are people allowed to write anything very controversial?

Falcon500
01-31-2004, 06:48 PM
I wonder if they want to publish my first 2 weeks at work? :D of course i will retype it and troughly spell cheack it and stuff.