PDA

View Full Version : You have a girlfriend??

jorismo
08-22-2005, 03:47 AM
My girlfriend saw me on UCP the other day and she wondered if any of you has a girlfirend/fiance/wife. And if you want you can post a pic of course, I'm trying to find one of my girlfriend. Sow you have a girl, show it to me baby!!

EDIT: found the pic...

Matra et Alpine
08-22-2005, 04:11 AM
I've got one of your girlfriend, do you want me to post it ???

oh, that's not what you meant :) sharme really :D

drakkie
08-22-2005, 04:18 AM
i have a grilfriend at the moment.se lives near Paris.i am going to visit her this winter.i can't wait !!!!! the high-speed train should be fun too :)

im not posting a picture of her here.i dunno whether she likes her picture to be displaye on the internet.if you really want to have the pic, find me on msn.

6'bore
08-22-2005, 04:59 AM
I do at the moment. Every thing is going well and I hope it stays that way.

F1_Master
08-22-2005, 05:15 AM
No, but I can't blame anyone. I'm at the track nearly everyday, not to mention, helping some of the guys setting up the Italian Car Fest in a few weeks.

:Exige:
08-22-2005, 05:54 AM
Ive been going out with someone for 1 year and 4 months .. so a pretty strong relationship. We've had bad times (although only because of other people) but most of em have been good. Although once she was pissed off at me because of something I didnt do .. but then I proved to her it wasnt me and now we have some awesome trust.

She also has a Bobtail V8 Land Rover in her back garden (i find it hard to choose who or what I should drool over when im at her house :D) But shes great .. never go anywhere without each other. We've been up to London together a few times .. not the most romantic city but she has an un-occupied appartment up there ;)

Misho
08-22-2005, 05:58 AM
i wish i did !!

Matt
08-22-2005, 05:58 AM
No. For obvious reasons. :p

Prius
08-22-2005, 06:01 AM
he has a boyfriend though :p

Misho
08-22-2005, 06:01 AM
do i smell a "Do you have a boyfriend ?" thread in the making ?!! :)

Prius
08-22-2005, 06:05 AM
no, cause i'll just get flamed.

Matt
08-22-2005, 06:06 AM
no, cause i'll just get flamed.

I'll be first in line.

NoOne
08-22-2005, 06:07 AM
I've been married for 9 1/2 yrs a few rough goes but thats life ... things are on the up and up. :) I also have 3 great kids .... they are great even though they are the main reason I don't have money for a "TOY" anymore j/k :D

KELSA
08-22-2005, 06:13 AM
I do at the moment. Every thing is going well and I hope it stays that way.

you better do mate, with a girl looking like that.. you got a lot of competitors...

back to the subject, yeah i do, which one's photo you want :D

Misho
08-22-2005, 06:28 AM
i guess Niko wouldnt mind posting here !! :)

Cotterik
08-22-2005, 06:29 AM
uhuh my girl lizzie :)

Heres some photos off of her myspace.

Niko_Fx
08-22-2005, 06:35 AM
Nice girl 6'Bore :)

My fiancee (In low-res JIC for internet wackos)

http://img288.echo.cx/img288/5121/bodademeli0101jm.jpg http://img288.echo.cx/img288/82/898990mv.jpg

http://img290.echo.cx/img290/3752/regina10io.jpg

http://img11.echo.cx/img11/9724/dsc011951jx.jpg

http://img69.echo.cx/img69/5562/regipeq3ts.jpg

There's another picture here:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7552&page=10&pp=15
(page 10)

drakkie
08-22-2005, 06:43 AM
now that is something i would whistle to :)nice girl niko !

6'bore
08-22-2005, 06:47 AM
Thnaks Niko, got hell of a girl yourself.

Misho
08-22-2005, 06:51 AM
she's your fiance now Niko ?!! congratulations.

i have an urge to start a new poll to choose the hottest member's GF on UCP, but i am afraid id get killed !! :)

jorismo
08-22-2005, 06:52 AM
Nice girl Niko. Sow when is the big day??

drakkie
08-22-2005, 06:58 AM
here is my french girlfriend making funny faces with her sister.i resized and blurred her sister.

edit: and yes that is a d-cup :p

08-22-2005, 07:12 AM
Of course, theres one fault with Nikos missus .. she has a crooked spine :D

Pando
08-22-2005, 07:16 AM
Sure do, but she's not really that keen of having her face up on the net. So here's a pic of her from behind, pretending to be interested in a Historics race @ Kemora race circuit in central Finland earlier this summer...

Misho
08-22-2005, 07:17 AM
Of course, theres one fault with Nikos missus .. she has a crooked spine :D

lol :D nice one !!

i usually try to avoid these types of posts, but i couldnt hold myself with this one !! ofcourse no offence intended Niko.

Niko_Fx
08-22-2005, 07:41 AM
she's your fiance now Niko ?!! congratulations.

Nice girl Niko. Sow when is the big day??

Thanks, October 28 '05 :)

she has a crooked spine

lol, you're right. I didn't notice that all the pics are like that :)

CdocZ
08-22-2005, 08:38 AM
I have a girlfriend......but I have yet to get a picture of her looking like how she actually looks (is it possible to be naturally non-photogenic?). Until then, I can't wait to see her (she lives about 275 miles away...awesome...)

NoOne
08-22-2005, 08:39 AM
Congrats Niko ... hope she has the same great taste in music and cars ... on second thoughts (after reviewing those pics ;) )these things can be overlooked. Seriously, I hope she has a personality that matches her great looks, your a lucky guy. :cool:

McReis
08-22-2005, 09:09 AM
Nice girl 6'Bore :)

My fiancee (In low-res JIC for internet wackos)

If it wasn't for the pic in wich she's in your lap, I'd be asking for a Egg-Nog test. :D:D:D
Sorry for the joke but I couldn't help it! :D That's the reason why I won't post pics of my beautiful girlfriend. ;)

Hope you have a nice and peaceful life with your girl! ;)

ScionDriver
08-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Here is a pic of my girlfriend of 8 months and I before prom. I don't know if she would like me posting her picture so I might take it down if she says no later. haha

jorismo
08-22-2005, 11:27 AM
I don't know if she would like me posting her picture so I might take it down if she says no later. haha

Had the same problem, just look real nice to her and I'm sure she can't resist ;)

spi-ti-tout
08-22-2005, 11:47 AM
IMO Niko really has the best catch here, congrats man :)

Niko_Fx
08-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Congrats Niko ... hope she has the same great taste in music and cars ... on second thoughts (after reviewing those pics ;) )these things can be overlooked. Seriously, I hope she has a personality that matches her great looks, your a lucky guy. :cool:

She's the most beautiful woman (in the inside) that I've ever met. Her taste... well uhmmm... She likes New Beetles :rolleyes: ;) and a bit of everything when it comes down to music, she was the one who bought the tickets for the warped tour '04 as a surprise.

Hope you have a nice and peaceful life with your girl!

Thanks a lot :)

Here is a pic of my girlfriend of 8 months and I before prom. I don't know if she would like me posting her picture so I might take it down if she says no later. haha

She looks good, she can't complain :)

Thanks Husain ;)

GT F1
08-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Not at the moment:( (I got a whole bunch of girls who like me, but I just don't like their personalities). I'm eyeing someone, though. I think she likes me:) . She has beautiful eyes. :)

08-22-2005, 02:40 PM
She has beautiful eyes. :)
Hehe - thats sometimes not a good thing. When my missus wants something she knows Ill be a bit against, she just looks me in the eyes. Arrgh - she has really graceful eyes but she uses them as a weapon :rolleyes:

cmcpokey
08-22-2005, 03:12 PM
this is a pic of me and the missus doing some knot tying back on June 5th.

Juggs
08-22-2005, 04:54 PM
heres some pix of my GF courtney...we'll have been together for a year and a half next thrusday...you can look but don't touch :D you guys look like you have some nice girls too tho :)

lithuanianmafia
08-22-2005, 07:20 PM
here is my french girlfriend making funny faces with her sister.i resized and blurred her sister.

edit: and yes that is a d-cup :p
nothing says love like braggin bout the size of your girlfriend's chest :p

PS. she looks freakishly like an ex from a couple years back, did she move from canada or something?

lithuanianmafia
08-22-2005, 07:30 PM
oh ya, i forgot to include a pic of my gf, though don't tell Nick, we're tryin to keep it quiet! ;)

http://www.music-atlas.com/images/jessica_simpson_6.jpg

Egg Nog
08-22-2005, 07:32 PM
well uhmmm... She likes New Beetles :rolleyes:

Haha, man do I ever know where you're coming from :)

My girlfriend and I are going strong after 2+ years. I don't have any pictures worth posting, and if I did, I wouldn't post them :) Some of you have seen pictures of her before anyway. She's blonde and cute, you'll just have to believe me ;)

08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Hehe .. Id post pics of my girlfriend but there are alotta strange men who'd like a picture of a 16 year old girl. Although saying that, theres alot of men who'd want a picture of a 16 year old boy :mad:

lithuanianmafia
08-22-2005, 07:47 PM
Hehe .. Id post pics of my girlfriend but there are alotta strange men who'd like a picture of a 16 year old girl. Although saying that, theres alot of men who'd want a picture of a 16 year old boy :mad:
sad to say that's true eh?

whiteballz
08-23-2005, 05:11 AM
one month, three days ago this lovely lady agreed to be my girl. i havent looked back :) im stoked, shes awesome.
(the pic is bad:o)

quattro_20v
08-23-2005, 07:24 AM
If everything goes well I have the nicest girl I know very soon :D

VtecMini
08-23-2005, 09:43 AM
Haha, I'd rather post a pic of my own arse than put my better half on the internet for you lot to perve on!*

For what it's worth though, we've been together for just shy of a year, everything's great and I love her to bits. She likes old VWs, classic Minis, TVRs, E-Types and Top Gear. What more could you ask for?

*I'm not actually going to post a pic of my arse either. :)

d-quik
08-23-2005, 10:26 AM
*I'm not actually going to post a pic of my arse either. :)
Hehe .. Id post pics of my girlfriend but there are alotta strange men who'd like a picture of a 16 year old girl.
I don't have any pictures worth posting, and if I did, I wouldn't post themahhh dammit :(
oh ya, i forgot to include a pic of my gf, though don't tell Nick, we're tryin to keep it quiet!hmm, your girl sure looks dumb

Matra et Alpine
08-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Haha, I'd rather post a pic of my own arse than put my better half on the internet for you lot to perve on!*
"someone" WILL be disappointed :D

UCR
08-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Ive come to the conclusion that your bi.

UCR
08-23-2005, 10:45 AM
she likes classic VW's, classic Minis, TVRs, E-Types and Top Gear. What more could you ask for?

Part from the VW bit, that is me :D

VtecMini
08-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Part from the VW bit, that is me :DUm... I kinda though that having knockers was a bit of a given, so I didn't point that bit out...

Sorry mate...

:)

UCR
08-23-2005, 10:50 AM
i have knockers.

08-23-2005, 11:00 AM
I have many knockers
http://www.custom-mailboxes.com/images/doorknocker.jpg

Matra et Alpine
08-23-2005, 11:32 AM
i have knockers.
Ive come to the conclusion that your bi.

and a cross-dressing one at that :D

IWantAnAudiRS6
08-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Meh. She'll kill me if she finds out. I haven't seen her in a while, but I love her to bits :)

My favourite pic of her is NOT at UCP's disposal... ;)

Spastik_Roach
08-23-2005, 02:21 PM
I have many knockers

LMAO. Classic :D

NoOne
08-23-2005, 03:16 PM

Possibly, but NoOne WILL NOT be disappointed

*could it be that my name might finally somehow work against me???? :eek: :D :o

spi-ti-tout
08-23-2005, 06:29 PM
I have many knockers
Good one :D

LMAO Screw Covers!! :p

UCR
08-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Possibly, but NoOne WILL NOT be disappointed

*could it be that my name might finally somehow work against me???? :eek: :D :o
I think someone once said this...

Person: "who died?"
Other person: "oh just NoOne".

Suka
08-24-2005, 01:31 AM
Well, my girlfriend doesn't know who to use the internet. So i think i'm safe with this. We have been together for a year and seven months this friday.

Misho
08-24-2005, 04:47 AM
Well, my girlfriend doesn't know who to use the internet.

i am very worried about this. r u sure ??

Suka
08-24-2005, 05:11 AM
i am very worried about this. r u sure ??
Oh yes, she hates computers! She even failed to drag and drop a file from a memory stick i gave her to her pc. She is hopeless! Not at everything though! ;)

UCR
08-24-2005, 05:15 AM
Oh yes, she hates computers! She even failed to drag and drop a file from a memory stick i gave her to her pc. She is hopeless! Not at everything though! ;)
ditto. :D

Suka
08-24-2005, 05:35 AM
ditto. :D
Yeah! :D :D :D

McReis
08-24-2005, 06:58 AM
Hope you have a nice and peaceful life with your girl!

Thanks a lot :)

Mr. McReis? Wow! Now I'm Mister McReis? Why's that? Am i getting too old? :D

Niko_Fx
08-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Mr. McReis? Wow! Now I'm Mister McReis? Why's that? Am i getting too old? :D

Nah :D

I used to do that back in the day on UCP... I just felt like doing it again :o

QBridge
08-24-2005, 01:13 PM
no because i like my money to stay in my bank account
i would say more but ill get flamed into oblivion

IWantAnAudiRS6
08-24-2005, 01:22 PM
Divorce over some pictures? Jeez!

d-quik
08-24-2005, 02:20 PM
hmm caucasian women seem to be prefered here i see

my porsche
08-24-2005, 02:55 PM
i vote for more pictures of 6'bore and niko's respective gf's, who else voted for that?!?! :p

nopassn
08-24-2005, 08:39 PM
I've got a wife. We've been together for almost 6 years, married for 2 years and some change... Soon to have a daughter (estimated arrival date is Jan. 13th)

attached is a pic of me and the wife taken on last Sunday in SF... and my Nikon is in the pic as well :cool:

Suka
08-24-2005, 11:24 PM
and my Nikon is in the pic as well :cool:
Now thats whats important!

crisis
08-25-2005, 12:14 AM
I sense a serious caning is in store when she works it out. This post should ensure. Gentlemen while I appreciate you sharing the photos of your beautiful women with us, you should really get their consent. :)
Otherwise I feel like a perv.
O.K. bring it on. :D

crisis
08-25-2005, 12:16 AM
I've got a wife. We've been together for almost 6 years, married for 2 years and some change... Soon to have a daughter (estimated arrival date is Jan. 13th)

attached is a pic of me and the wife taken on last Sunday in SF... and my Nikon is in the pic as well :cool:
Soon to experience sleep deprivation. :D
Good luck :)

crisis
08-25-2005, 12:18 AM
i vote for more pictures of 6'bore and niko's respective gf's, who else voted for that?!?! :p
Lets keep this respectful. :)
I dont know how Niko lived away from her for so long though! ;)

spi-ti-tout
08-25-2005, 02:36 AM
O.K. bring it on. :D
I would cry hypocrite out loud but bah we're mates we all want the same thing isn't it :D :D

Schumacher
08-25-2005, 05:25 AM
No....becouse no one survive when i drive....:( :(
i don't want to change for nobody :D :D :p

spi-ti-tout
08-25-2005, 05:34 AM
No....becouse no one survive when i drive....:( :(
i don't want to change for nobody :D :D :p
Hey will you be my rally co-driver with me?
You can have half the steering wheel I'll have half the steering wheel it can be in the middle :D

6'bore
08-25-2005, 05:38 AM

Your wish is my command. He is lurvly lady that I am lucky enough to spend my days with. :)

UCR
08-25-2005, 05:41 AM
Jesus Christ My Eyes!!

6'bore
08-25-2005, 05:42 AM
Jesus Christ My Eyes!!

Dude, how inconsiderate is that? You've really upset me now. :mad:

NoOne
08-25-2005, 05:47 AM
Her taste... well uhmmm... She likes New Beetles :rolleyes: ;) and a bit of everything when it comes down to music, she was the one who bought the tickets for the warped tour '04 as a surprise.

Never heard of New Beetles ... but warped tour tickets is awesome.

My wife's taste in music has plummeted drastically over the years (or maybe she has matured and I haven't ;) ), she used to listen to G N' R, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue etc, not great stuff, but tolerable :) .... but also liked songs like Strawberry Gashes by Jack off Jill, I Want Candy by Bow wow wow ... now she's into Shania Twain (wish I was ;) ) Celine Dion and crap my parents listen to .... such a shame :mad:

Oh well, nobody (or NoOne) is perfect so you put up with the small, insignificant stuff, because thats all it really is.

spi-ti-tout
08-25-2005, 06:08 AM
Never heard of New Beetles ....
They're kinda like this -

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~chimbah/new/new_fake01.jpg

But with smaller wheels :D

Schumacher
08-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Hey will you be my rally co-driver with me?
You can have half the steering wheel I'll have half the steering wheel it can be in the middle :D

Why not!!!! If you want.....i'm ready :D :D
I have a friend who every week run a rally......
He have a Peugeot 106.......very very dangerous :D :D :D

NoOne
08-25-2005, 06:27 AM

Thanx spi-ti-tout, my mistake ...
I'm such a dick :o ... I asked about music and cars and when Niko replied New Beetles I thought it to be a band ..... Old Beatles being John, Paul, George and Ringo, I didn't even consider the freakin' car :D But the way it was posted kinda had me leaning to a ..... n/m I can't justify it :D

my porsche
08-25-2005, 06:31 AM
Never heard of New Beetles ... but warped tour tickets is awesome.

My wife's taste in music has plummeted drastically over the years (or maybe she has matured and I haven't ;) ), she used to listen to G N' R, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue etc, not great stuff, but tolerable :) .... but also liked songs like Strawberry Gashes by Jack off Jill, I Want Candy by Bow wow wow ... now she's into Shania Twain (wish I was ;) ) Celine Dion and crap my parents listen to .... such a shame :mad:

Oh well, nobody (or NoOne) is perfect so you put up with the small, insignificant stuff, because thats all it really is.
why do you wanna be into shniah? you want to be "in" shaniah ;)

spi-ti-tout
08-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Thanx spi-ti-tout, my mistake ...
No probs man

why do you wanna be into shniah? you want to be "in" shaniah
Hey haven't you heard the quietest people are always the biggest devils :D

NoOne
08-25-2005, 07:15 AM
why do you wanna be into shniah? you want to be "in" shaniah ;)
Thats pretty much what I was tryin' to say ... after all she and Faith Hill (another awesome looker) are the reason there is a mute button on the remote ;)

Niko_Fx
08-25-2005, 07:42 AM
I dont know how Niko lived away from her for so long though! ;)

It's been one hell of a long journey and with really sad times... I'm so glad it's all finally over! Half my day chatting on MSN, wasting money on phone cards at least twice a week (both, me and her), always looking for any short vacation to spend it with her, not being able to physically support her on bad moments, etc...

Airports, which used to be awesome as they represented going to another country and having a blast, are now on my hate list... They bring nothing but bad memories.

Worst of all I'd say are the token friends of her back in Venezuela, trying to hit on her every time they get a chance, and me not being able to kick the living $h*t out of them... But they're on the black list, I'll get them someday ;). Luckily I've never met anyone as honest and trusty as her.. I'm 100% sure that she has never ever done anything that could damage our relationship.

Dave - Bring in some hardcore / old school Punk Rock and make her listen to it. We gotta end that Shania Twain BS :mad:

:D ;)

Here you go MP, last pic. That digital camera that I bought her is possibly the best investment that I've ever made :)

http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/1531/dsc008022uk.jpg

Anyway, she'll be here in less than a week (next Tuesday)... and I'll be browsing UCP a lot less. But don't worry, I'm addicted to this place... There's no way I'll ever leave :)

my porsche
08-25-2005, 07:56 AM
i didnt actually want a picture im not a perv, i was only joking :p

VtecMini
08-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Here you go MP, last pic. There's that crazy spine again!

my porsche
08-25-2005, 10:44 AM
sculliosis?

Suka
08-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Note to self...

Don't log on to UCP at a mates house when the girlfriend is there too! :(

my porsche
08-25-2005, 12:33 PM
dont leave us hanging! what happened?

dydzi
08-25-2005, 12:51 PM
i don't know guys why aren't you posting a pic of your g/f with you

my porsche
08-25-2005, 01:19 PM
how old are you?!?! i thought you were like 30!

dydzi
08-25-2005, 01:23 PM
how old are you?!?! i thought you were like 30!

WHA? :D

i'm 16, take a look in my profile man

F1_Master
08-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Dude, how inconsiderate is that? You've really upset me now. :mad:
Dude, she is one butt f***ing ugly ass woman.

@Niko: You lucky man. :cool:

crisis
08-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Worst of all I'd say are the token friends of her back in Venezuela, trying to hit on her every time they get a chance, and me not being able to kick the living $h*t out of them... But they're on the black list, I'll get them someday ;). :D

Anyway, she'll be here in less than a week (next Tuesday)... and I'll be browsing UCP a lot less.
Dont blame you, good things come to those who wait and you deserve it. All the best. :)

targa
08-25-2005, 07:15 PM
I had a girl over the summer, but when the school year started again, she went back to her boyfriend......

I'm a bit foolish, I sappose.

Schumacher
08-26-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm sorry for you.
I know what do you feel now... :o
I pass trought that already!!!! :mad:

spi-ti-tout
08-26-2005, 06:53 AM
She has beautiful eyes. :)
Meaning? Eye colour? :confused:

6'bore
08-26-2005, 07:20 AM
Meaning? Eye colour? :confused:

Colour, shape. You don't know what to have beautiful eyes is?

spi-ti-tout
08-26-2005, 07:43 AM
Colour, shape. You don't know what to have beautiful eyes is?
Well everything has "natural beauty" in some sense of another but I just didn't get him on this.

Cotterik
08-27-2005, 06:16 AM
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/3628/199349778l1eu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

my lizzie

oodis
08-27-2005, 03:48 PM
i used to have GF.....now i have a wife :)

Misho
08-27-2005, 04:06 PM
well, seems like Cotterick has just raised the bar with that last pic !! :D

08-27-2005, 04:10 PM
@Niko: Does your missus happen to have a young sister around the age of 16 ;)

Niko_Fx
08-27-2005, 04:41 PM
@Niko: Does your missus happen to have a young sister around the age of 16 ;)

She has two brothers, one 24 and the other 29... Should I post some pics of them or does it really have to be a girl? :D

;)

Matt
08-27-2005, 04:50 PM
She has two brothers, one 24 and the other 29... Should I post some pics of them or does it really have to be a girl? :D

;)

Post away, dear sir. ;)

Pando
08-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Post away, dear sir. ;)
Lol! :D He strikes when you least expect it.

Matt
08-27-2005, 04:56 PM

It should have been totally expected.

Pando
08-27-2005, 04:58 PM
It should have been totally expected.
Didn't even know you were still reading this thread... :rolleyes:

Egg Nog
08-27-2005, 05:08 PM
i used to have GF.....now i have a wife :)

Woah, long time no see!

my porsche
08-27-2005, 05:27 PM
haha this is now the ucp hook matt up thread :p

lithuanianmafia
08-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Post away, dear sir. ;)
You sure bout that? That crooked spine might run in the family!

yes, like cancer or a really loud fart

Niko_Fx
08-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Post away, dear sir. ;)

ROFLMAO, that had me laughing for a while!! :D You're too cool man :)

That crooked spine might run in the family!

There's that crazy spine again!

Damnit!! :mad:

;)

my porsche
08-27-2005, 07:46 PM
ROFLMAO, that had me laughing for a while!! :D You're too cool man :)

Damnit!! :mad:

;)
at least i went medical...im only looking out for HER welbeing...believe me, i care. :( :D

Niko_Fx
08-27-2005, 07:52 PM
at least i went medical...im only looking out for HER welbeing...believe me, i care. :( :D

Funny thing is that I have 905 pictures of her (that does not include pics with friends/family/me) and most of them do show a crooked spine.

my porsche
08-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Funny thing is that I have 905 pictures of her (that does not include pics with friends/family/me) and most of them do show a crooked spine.
maybe she seriously does have skulliosis :eek: ...my moms cousin has it, shes about 10 :(

or maybe its just her version of paris hilton posing, one pose in 10 billion pictures? :p

Matt
08-28-2005, 10:47 AM
You sure bout that? That crooked spine might run in the family!

A bendy spine isn't ALWAYS a bad thing. ;)

Rockefella
08-28-2005, 01:49 PM
I don't take pictures of people, and I don't have a girlfriend. I have links to girls' pictures at hosting sites, but I won't put them up.

Blue Supra
08-28-2005, 06:48 PM
heres a pic of my girls. (PLURAL) :D

Girl 1 (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123426)

Girl 2 (my first love) (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=48994)

spi-ti-tout
08-28-2005, 06:51 PM
heres a pic of my girls.
F**king playah, beat him, beat him! :mad:

:p

Blue Supra
08-28-2005, 06:53 PM
oh but they get along together so well. they sleep in the same yard and everything. :D

crisis
08-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Plenty of women pose that way. It looks hot (did I say that). :D Dont sweat it and dont tell her your idiot mates on UCP are talking about her. ;)

Blue Supra
08-28-2005, 07:32 PM
It looks hot
i agree

(did I say that).
i think you did;)

P3RG4R3C
08-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Broken images. :(

Rockefella
08-29-2005, 11:23 AM
Broken images. :(

they are? I don't like images because they don't do people justice. I'm sure most of the people here look even better in real life.

spi-ti-tout
08-29-2005, 01:50 PM
they are? I don't like images because they don't do people justice. I'm sure most of the people here look even better in real life.
Yeah it says image hosted on wtf.com on a blue background :p

P3RG4R3C
08-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Yeah it says image hosted on wtf.com on a blue background :p

The Blue Screen of Death! :p

Rockefella
08-29-2005, 03:39 PM
BTW, I bid you all good luck w/ your girlfriends and wives/fiancees, and for all the best.

Fixed. The girl in the black dress, Ashley, looks a LOT better than that in real life, and the girl thats second from the right, Melissa... is also a lot better looking.

In the top picture, the girl on the right w/ a flat ass (Lauren) is the one in the red dress. (at the right in the bottom picture) On the top picture, the girl on the left is Cynthia, and she's not in the pre-prom picture. Cynthia is prob. about as good-looking, if not, better-looking than the girls pictured.

And a teaser pic: :) (It's too bad the girl on the right, Lauren, has no ass.) (It looks like she's peeing on her but it's just a joke)
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=125249

And an old pre-prom pic.
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=125248

Blue Supra
08-30-2005, 01:12 AM
pics dont work...

Blue Supra
08-30-2005, 01:26 AM
*sighs*

heres my TRUE love. been going over 2.5 years :) (thats longer then ive been driving solo for :eek: )

planning gettin hitched sometime next year but i havent saved for a piece of metal with a rock stuck in i yet :p

ZeTurbo
08-30-2005, 10:33 AM
A LOT of you guys have similar GF's.

Mine has very dark hair and dark eyes... she is awsome! i absolutely adore her.
We have been friends ever since i moved to Canada, thats like 9 years, but we have been going out for 6 months now.
Im at school now, so i dont have pics here, ill post later when i get home.

dydzi
08-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Mine has very dark hair and dark eyes... she is awsome! i absolutely adore her.

something like that? :)

Niko_Fx
08-30-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm off to the airport!!! :D

Take care guys :)

Egg Nog
08-30-2005, 06:46 PM
planning gettin hitched sometime next year but i havent saved for a piece of metal with a rock stuck in i yet :p

First you'll be probably be getting a peice of metal with an impeller in it and a wastegate on the side ;)

KELSA
08-30-2005, 07:00 PM
BTW, I bid you all good luck w/ your girlfriends and wives/fiancees, and for all the best.

Fixed. The girl in the black dress, Ashley, looks a LOT better than that in real life, and the girl thats second from the right, Melissa... is also a lot better looking.

In the top picture, the girl on the right w/ a flat ass (Lauren) is the one in the red dress. (at the right in the bottom picture) On the top picture, the girl on the left is Cynthia, and she's not in the pre-prom picture. Cynthia is prob. about as good-looking, if not, better-looking than the girls pictured.

And a teaser pic: :) (It's too bad the girl on the right, Lauren, has no ass.) (It looks like she's peeing on her but it's just a joke)

And an old pre-prom pic.

damn, the 2nd girl from the right is hot..... care to hook us up ? :D

Cotterik
08-30-2005, 07:03 PM
well, seems like Cotterick has just raised the bar with that last pic !! :D

i think we just split up.......................... :rolleyes:

not sure though, u know girls!

hate them, love them.

ZeTurbo
08-30-2005, 09:44 PM
something like that? :)
no, Like this...

EDIT: even though we look stoned, we are not i can assure you! thats just a weird picture.

Blue Supra
08-31-2005, 01:18 AM
First you'll be probably be getting a peice of metal with an impeller in it and a wastegate on the side ;)

and one that meets up to it with 4 mandrel bends in it too :p

Ive already told her im finishing my car projects first coz once im married theres no way theyll be gettin finished, im sure you married bloked hear me :o

lithuanianmafia
08-31-2005, 06:21 PM
we'll see what happens, but i could be addin a picture on here pretty soon :D

drakkie
09-01-2005, 07:03 AM
we look stoned
must have been some good stuff :)you two look like ur in space and are lost there :D :D :D ;)

drakkie
09-01-2005, 07:04 AM
i feel a bit sad today :(:(:(:( my parents are going to france.to paris.they did not allow me to go with them :(:@ it sux... i was so close to seeing her again after many months.damn, this sucks.im missing her a lot :(:(:(

P3RG4R3C
09-01-2005, 07:09 AM
they did not allow me to go with them :(

Why???

lithuanianmafia
09-02-2005, 04:16 PM
i feel a bit sad today :(:(:(:( my parents are going to france.to paris.they did not allow me to go with them :(:@ it sux... i was so close to seeing her again after many months.damn, this sucks.im missing her a lot :(:(:(
oh no, none of d-cup fun eh? :p

Blue Supra
09-02-2005, 06:09 PM
thats a bugger mate. I lived about 700kays away from my current GF for 2 years before she moved up here with me. Stick it out and youll be right.

Niko and I have good endings to long distance relationships, maybe you can add yours someday soon :)

09-03-2005, 08:22 AM
I was thinking earlier (batten down the hatches!), why should the Egg Nog test be purely for cars? Why cant it be universal? ............ The first person to Egg Nog their girl gets a virtual cookie :D

Blue Supra
09-03-2005, 11:41 PM
i dont know about you but i wont be "egg noggin" my girl for you guys to see :p

henk4
09-04-2005, 12:40 AM
my wife and kids read the forums too :D

Roy Visser
09-04-2005, 02:30 AM
I was thinking earlier (batten down the hatches!), why should the Egg Nog test be purely for cars? Why cant it be universal? ............ The first person to Egg Nog their girl gets a virtual cookie :D

what should the paper be stuck onto? :rolleyes:

Matra et Alpine
09-04-2005, 03:36 AM
what should the paper be stuck onto? :rolleyes:
pick a cold day for the picture, it'll be obvious :D

09-04-2005, 03:56 AM
You dont need to stick it on if they have a piercing ;)

spi-ti-tout
09-04-2005, 05:04 AM
The first person to Egg Nog their girl gets a virtual cookie :D
I don't need no f**king cookies man I got plenty of 'em :D

09-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Well .. Ok .. have a cyber-ham :)

Rockefella
09-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Can I egg-nog my mother? :p

spi-ti-tout
09-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Do you really have to ask us? :p

09-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Id rather someone Egg Nog Cotterik's mum ;) Bring back the avatar!

Blue Supra
09-04-2005, 04:54 PM

If thats how they do it in your area... :p

bring back cotteriks mum! :D

IWantAnAudiRS6
09-04-2005, 05:16 PM
my wife and kids read the forums too :D
At least half of that is correct ;)

Blue Supra
09-05-2005, 12:21 AM
^^^
if her accent is as cute as she is youre onto a winner :D

McReis
09-05-2005, 03:58 AM
A bendy spine isn't ALWAYS a bad thing. ;)

And now, a big thrill in the stadium, as the usually polite member enters the pervert concours with a winning sentence. :rolleyes:

Cotterik
09-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Id rather someone Egg Nog Cotterik's mum ;) Bring back the avatar!

start a voting thread to persuade me to bring her back and i will :)