PDA

View Full Version : My latest/chop-jeeps

painterr
02-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Here is one that I just finished for the comp on my site. The front jeep I didnt do to much to it because I ran out of time. All I did to it was new door handles, lowered the front bumper, side, and the back bumper. I did that so I dont have to lower the whole car.

http://gt3.faultysanity.com/imgs/edsJeeps.jpg

Batmobile_Turbo
02-01-2004, 04:00 PM
nice chop.
what do think of my corvette chop?
I did it in paint so it's not that great. I lowered the roof a little, and I shortened it, I also made the rear window at more of and angle and I reshaped the rear fender.

painterr
02-01-2004, 08:01 PM
That is the best I have ever see anyone do with the program Paint!!! It looks real good!!!! To bad you dont have Photoshop.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-01-2004, 09:07 PM
That is the best I have ever see anyone do with the program Paint!!! It looks real good!!!! To bad you dont have Photoshop.
thanks a lot, i used to have a computer with photoshop on it but we got a new computer(which is used), that doesn't, howver my school has photoshop.
could you tell me how to use it, because i don't know how to do much in photoshop besides change colors.

painterr
02-01-2004, 09:57 PM
I will try and post some links that have turturals for chopping cars tomorrow! Dont have time tonight to do it.

painterr
02-02-2004, 10:33 PM
I had company come in from out of town and I didnt get to get all my links to tuturals but here is one that will get you started. I think you will like it. It has sereral different tuts on chopping cars! There is a list on the left side of the page once it opens you can click on anyone of the tut.

Tuturals for chopping cars (http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm)

SPHFerrari
02-04-2004, 07:56 PM
wat kind of photoshop do u use paniterr? i only have adobe 2.0 now but a friend is giving me a copy of 7.0 so thatll be sweet.

painterr
02-05-2004, 12:13 AM
wat kind of photoshop do u use paniterr? i only have adobe 2.0 now but a friend is giving me a copy of 7.0 so thatll be sweet.

I have Photoshop7! you will like it. I just love mine! But Iam getting the newest version soon I hope, it is Photoshop CS 8