PDA

View Full Version : Finished-Kasey Kahnes Dodge Intrepid NASCAR racer and Subaru Impreza WRC Safari rally

Prius
08-29-2005, 03:55 AM
I am very glad about how the Intrepid came out.

Prius
08-29-2005, 03:59 AM
more.

I added a pic of Kahnes racer so you can compare it to the real thing! :)

Prius
08-29-2005, 04:06 AM
now, the subie

spi-ti-tout
08-29-2005, 04:10 AM
No.1 - It's "Scooby" not "Subie"
No.2 - It has nothing to do with the Safari Rally, WRC Kenya
No.3 - It's ugly anyway (the car, not your kit) ;)

drakkie
08-29-2005, 07:03 AM
the kit itself seems of pretty cheap/poor quality. i guess its easy to put together then.

no worry, i started out on cheap kits too.i now have a HUGE kit of a 17th century ship.that one costed an immense 100€.plus paint and glue and special tools for the ropes wrth about 70€ !!! i have just painted it all.

by the way the ship is a meter long (3 foot or smething) and 60 cm(2 foot or so) completed !!! there is gonna be an impressing 5 metres of rope in the masts !

adamfraser
08-29-2005, 08:08 AM
the kit itself seems of pretty cheap/poor quality. i guess its easy to put together then.

no worry, i started out on cheap kits too.i now have a HUGE kit of a 17th century ship.that one costed an immense 100€.plus paint and glue and special tools for the ropes wrth about 70€ !!! i have just painted it all.

by the way the ship is a meter long (3 foot or smething) and 60 cm(2 foot or so) completed !!! there is gonna be an impressing 5 metres of rope in the masts !

Yeah, agree with you there. It does look quite cheap quality, but u got to start somewhere :)

ANy pics of the ship? sounds quite good :)

AF

Mustang
08-29-2005, 08:32 AM
No.1 - It's "Scooby" not "Subie"
No.2 - It has nothing to do with the Safari Rally, WRC Kenya
No.3 - It's ugly anyway (the car, not your kit) ;)

No.1 - It CAN be subie
No.2 - Its gothe safari wheels on :p AND has the safari front grill
No. 3 - Have you seen the evo 8 wrc :p

Prius
08-29-2005, 04:59 PM

yes, the Subie was a cheaper kit, but the Intrepid was more advanced, and now I'm working on an ol schol Thunderbird from the 80s, which is even harder! it's meant to be displayed with/without the body so that means immense little details galore. AHHHH! man i'm rolling around on the floor to get all the energy out of me because I had to be completely presice or the whole roll cage will collapse!

man, back in the 80s people must have really been patiant.

good luck with your (life? :D) size boat.