PDA

View Full Version : My Onevia (with lots of help)

Blue Supra
08-30-2005, 06:35 AM
Applause/thanks to spastik_roach for getting the actual front on.

i just did the colour change and wheels (my car does actually have these wheels but it was an old pic with the old wheels so i put my new ones on and made em bigger)

This is a concept of what i plan to happen to my car over the next 12 months. i think it looks fecking hot.

feel free to play around with it if you feel the need.

ill put up the originals as well.

McReis
08-30-2005, 06:57 AM
You'll be transforming your nissan to make it look like the older model? :confused: It looks like rice to me. Keep it like it is. It's a honest, clean, good looking car.

Esperante
08-30-2005, 08:37 AM
I think the stock bonnet looks a thousand times better.

Blue Supra
08-30-2005, 05:28 PM
its not an older model though.

the 200SX series one (my car) ran up till 96. the 180SX ended production in 98 i believe so its not an "older" front.

how is it rice? its a lipped 180 front with latest model 200SX wheels (which are already on there) other then that theres no external mods.

fpv_gtho
08-31-2005, 12:35 AM
I dont think its rice, but i do think youve got better things to spend your money on over the next 12 months :p Do you know how much it would cost all up? I'd be thinking at least 5 figures once fully engineered...

85RX7
08-31-2005, 01:25 PM
people dont understand this....... :|

I guess you have all heard of the Sileighty...180sx with a silvia front...? Well a Onevia is the opposite.

I think all the panels are just bolt on, or just some small customisations, so fpv_gtho, definally not a 5 figure thing. would be closer to a $5 thing:D

I am a real fan of these mods, the outcome is a really unique car. You have my FULL support:D
GO FOR IT!

Egg Nog
08-31-2005, 06:29 PM
My vote says leave it stock, or at least do something subtle with the stock look if you must add a body kit.

Remember that if you do a modification like this it will most likely lower the value of the car. So not only are you spending thousands to get everything working, but also you won't even get as much back for it when you eventually sell it.

Esperante
08-31-2005, 06:41 PM
^Agreed. If you wanted a car with a 180 front, why didn't you buy a 180?

Please don't rape this one. :o

Blue Supra
08-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Because this car has a more modern/bigger interior and has a better engine.

I can get it done for next to nothing as once i sell my front end and buy a 180 front ill be close to even there and i can fit it with the help of a mate whos done it to his S13. Itll be off the road for a while (but the datto will be finished by the time i start this)

And Egg, everything unique in my experience is worth MORE. Especially cars.