View Full Version : what do u think....

bos3eed
09-02-2005, 05:11 AM
guys what do u think about the num. plate
http://static.flickr.com/33/38640718_df4dcbb910.jpg?v=0

RazaBlade
09-02-2005, 05:55 AM
that is well cool.

Another thing, heard that the long wheelbase version of the Phantom is initially only going to be sold to the Middle East, kinda sums up their leadership in having the flashiest, most expensive motors around!

spi-ti-tout
09-02-2005, 10:00 AM
I feel so tortured living in Dubai.

bos3eed
09-02-2005, 10:29 AM
y : spi-ti-tout

forza_autodelta
09-02-2005, 10:46 AM
weird , easy

spi-ti-tout
09-04-2005, 07:25 AM
y : spi-ti-tout
Because whenever I see all these members talking about Dubai like it's some kind of haven for supercars and hotels and fancy $h!t like that it only reminds me of that stupid car law and the lawlessness and my crap rallying opportunities here and the dirtiness and the f**king poverty over here....that's why. Rich Arabs come and post pictures of SLK's with SLR engines and Enzo's and all that rubbish and it really is sad to see what really happens.

Not pointing any of ^^ to you btw.

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-04-2005, 08:26 AM
its a nice car, but i dont get it the license plate says 10 :confused: what am i missing

Matra et Alpine
09-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Because whenever I see all these members talking about Dubai like it's some kind of haven for supercars and hotels and fancy $h!t like that it only reminds me of that stupid car law and the lawlessness and my crap rallying opportunities here and the dirtiness and the f**king poverty over here....that's why. Rich Arabs come and post pictures of SLK's with SLR engines and Enzo's and all that rubbish and it really is sad to see what really happens.

Not pointing any of ^^ to you btw.
It might only be because in all the other coutnries we're out enjoying the real roads, mountains and pleny of race tracks we've got access to :)

100 years ago everyone envied the richness fo the British Empire.
Get over it.
There will alwasy be someoen richer, soemone having to work less and having more 'toys'.
If you measure your own life by the things you HAVE relative to others rather than what you DO with life it will always be a struggle to be happy !!!!

Esperante
09-04-2005, 09:49 AM
There will alwasy be someoen richer, soemone having to work less and having more 'toys'.

Not if you're in AMERIKA! :D

Matra et Alpine
09-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Not if you're in AMERIKA! :D
Bill Gates used to be richest, then he wasn't - not sure where he is today :)

That's the way free capital works !!!

GT F1
09-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Bill Gates is the richest person in the world.

GT F1
09-04-2005, 10:10 AM
If JD Rockefeller were alive, I think he would of been the richest person alive.

spi-ti-tout
09-04-2005, 10:35 AM
100 years ago everyone envied the richness fo the British Empire.
Get over it.
If you measure your own life by the things you HAVE relative to others rather than what you DO with life it will always be a struggle to be happy !!!!
You just HAVE to nitpick eh?

I wasn't talking about my life. Besides the rallying opportunities here I'm satisfied with whatever I have. Even the ever-problem-causing ISP, because when you look at it it lets me get on the net in the first place and thats something some people don't have. Not in any place did I mention me. I was just trying to point out that Dubai isn't always what people think of it and it only makes me sad that whenever people hear of it they always think of everybody having a Mercedes (as one editor of a mag once assumed) and I just wanted to say it isn't like that. Sure a no 10 plate is very grand and the Sheikh can buy it but that 1 Million that he does buy it with can go to developing a "developed" area that had poor maintanence and brought lots of bugs and the likes.

READ, man.

Matra et Alpine
09-04-2005, 11:17 AM
You just HAVE to nitpick eh?
That's not nit-picking, but I know English isnt' your first language.

THAT is insight :)

I wasn't talking about my life. Besides the rallying opportunities here I'm satisfied with whatever I have. Even the ever-problem-causing ISP, because when you look at it it lets me get on the net in the first place and thats something some people don't have. Not in any place did I mention me. I was just trying to point out that Dubai isn't always what people think of it and it only makes me sad that whenever people hear of it they always think of everybody having a Mercedes (as one editor of a mag once assumed) and I just wanted to say it isn't like that. Sure a no 10 plate is very grand and the Sheikh can buy it but that 1 Million that he does buy it with can go to developing a "developed" area that had poor maintanence and brought lots of bugs and the likes.

READ, man.
Ditto.

Take the chip off next time :D

white devil
09-04-2005, 11:56 AM
its a nice car, but i dont get it the license plate says 10 :confused: what am i missing
well its a stupidity in arab countries wich all began in my country in lebanon u see when u have a number plate that is 1 to 10 or anything like 111 or 666 or434 ext u should be an important person that either is in the government or that is rich and lots of people get jealous and spend more money on their license plate than their car.... so u could basicly see a normal 1994 BMW 525
that has a lisense plate 525 that cost him probably 3000$US and the car it self cost like 7000$US
and also cell phone their basicly the same shit sompeople want them cool num some other want them as their car lisense plate and other wants hem to be their names just like u have in commercial in the US and canada :o

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-04-2005, 12:31 PM
well its a stupidity in arab countries wich all began in my country in lebanon u see when u have a number plate that is 1 to 10 or anything like 111 or 666 or434 ext u should be an important person that either is in the government or that is rich and lots of people get jealous and spend more money on their license plate than their car.... so u could basicly see a normal 1994 BMW 525
that has a lisense plate 525 that cost him probably 3000$US and the car it self cost like 7000$US
and also cell phone their basicly the same shit sompeople want them cool num some other want them as their car lisense plate and other wants hem to be their names just like u have in commercial in the US and canada :o
cant belive i didnt know that, thanks :)

If JD Rockefeller were alive, I think he would of been the richest person alive.
or JP Morgan

GloryForever
09-07-2005, 12:45 PM
Nice Number >>>

ماحد بيحس بقيمة الرقم غير اهل الإمارات يا بو سعيد وخاصة قوم بوظبي :)

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-07-2005, 01:36 PM
most people here dont speak arabic :)

GloryForever
09-07-2005, 01:44 PM
I know ,, and thats why i wrote 2 replies ,, one in Arabic and one in English

The_Canuck
09-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Bill Gates is the richest person in the world. no the richest guy is the guy who owns ikea :D no seriously he is.

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-07-2005, 01:50 PM
I know ,, and thats why i wrote 2 replies ,, one in Arabic and one in English
all that does not say "nice number"

GloryForever
09-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Yeah i know ,, the other words are a special Reply for my bro from UAE :)

Matra et Alpine
09-07-2005, 02:09 PM
no the richest guy is the guy who owns ikea :D no seriously he is.
I remember this in the press a couple of years back ( or thereabouts ).

IKEA handed the company over to a 'foundation' as a means of avoiding tax. So he does NOT own the wealth of the company. But the net worth of IDEA at that tiem was higher than MS :D

GT F1
09-07-2005, 02:41 PM
no the richest guy is the guy who owns ikea :D no seriously he is.
Ingvar Kamprad is the 6th richest man in the world. ;)

"Clevor" Angel
09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Isn't there some industrial billionaire in california named Ira something? I hear he pissed off his neighbors quite a bit while building a $200,000,000 house with an ocean veiw that dwarfed everyone elses.

GT F1
09-07-2005, 03:40 PM
I thought the most expensive home (not owned by a head of state) was in London owned by Lakshmi Mittal for 100 and something million?

white devil
09-07-2005, 07:25 PM
all that does not say "nice number"
i speek arabic .. hehe
and he basicly said that noone will understand the value of such a number unless he is from IMARAT...
just like i told u they oure people have lots of importance in such things

GloryForever
09-09-2005, 06:01 AM
white devil :D ..... thanks for translation .. in UAE this number could be sold for 1,000,000 at least as i think .. it may value more than that ..

nice to meet you :)

white devil
09-09-2005, 06:14 AM
white devil :D ..... thanks for translation .. in UAE this number could be sold for 1,000,000 at least as i think .. it may value more than that ..

nice to meet you :)
same here nice to mee u 2
but u just said it its soooo exp so why buy such a thing where insted of doing somthing that stupid u could change the life of many poor people

Cadillac Imaj
09-09-2005, 06:39 AM
that number plate is quite nice...

bos3eed
09-11-2005, 09:27 AM
sh7alik o5oy min bodhabi 3sak 6ayeb inshallah

guys thx on ur comments nice conversation

GloryForever
09-11-2005, 11:15 PM
white devil ,, in my opinion it is a waste of money to buy a car plate whatever was the number on it .. at the end it is just a number ..

my car number is ( 46101 ) :D ..

allah ye3afeek bos3eed .. esh7alek 3sak b5eer inshallah :)

bos3eed
09-14-2005, 08:30 AM
zain walla sh7alik inteh 3sak 6ayeb 3adi inzain ana ragmi 33779 a7mar