PDA

View Full Version : Bessie at 00?

fpv_gtho
02-05-2004, 03:51 AM
I heard a rumour that Bessie secured a drive at 00 Motorsport on the Gold Coast this year. Theyre apparently getting one of their old BA's back up and running and are gunna take about 30 days to get all the development done. if theres any truth to this i reckon fellow queenslanders SBR and DJR should give them a hand

fpv_gtho
02-11-2004, 02:25 AM
i just heard something that makes the whole story with besnard alot more interesting. this saturday, 12:30pm at the brisbane convention centre i think it is, Besnard will be unveiling the name, colours and team mate for his NEW FORD team. perhaps the former 00 motorsport pulled a team brock after they pulled a 00 motorsport......if you dont get that one, paul weels dad i think bought team brock, the same thing happened with 00, bob forbes bought it with rodney his son being one of the drivers and now 00 motorsport could have changed their name like team brock did.

im thinking greg ritter will be the 2nd driver, hes been at DJR and 00, both of which are/were located on the gold coast and he too was put out of a drive last year......

its times like these you hate living in NSW

Falcon500
02-13-2004, 02:47 AM
Yep you beat me too it i read that too dont forget that bob forbes had a share in 00 and used to run son rodneys team before out of his own pocket so im assuming he has some money lieing around. I wouldent be suprised if bessies team mate it rodney forbes. Greg ritters a possibility his last drive was with larry perkins castrol team (i think but i know it was a high profile holden team of some varity) in the enduros jamie whincup is another possibility after garry rodgers said hell give him till next year toprove himself and gave him the can (i know howthat feels)

fpv_gtho
02-13-2004, 03:46 AM
mark noske has been linked to the team, but we'll all know by tomorrow

Falcon500
02-13-2004, 03:59 AM
Hmmm maybey their trying lps attempt at a super team shareing info with other teams... noske is already marked down in that shakesbere car im dead certain hes not the 2nd driver.

fpv_gtho
02-13-2004, 10:50 PM
yeah i saw yesterday hes in the shakespear entry. i was thinking greg ritter could be the 2nd one but then i saw somewhere noskes name being linked to besnard so i kinda dropped the idea

fpv_gtho
02-14-2004, 05:18 AM
alright, alright, heres the final deal. some sydney businessman recently bought whatever was left of 00 Motorsport, which mustve still included, 2 race prepped BA shells. the official drivers are of course David Besnard, and Mark Noske. tthe team reckons both cars will be ready by the AGP and that once the drivers are settled in they should be getting good results. im guessing the livery is yet to be finalised as well as the sponsorship decals, but the team's called Wayne Paterson Shakespeare Racing

Falcon500
02-14-2004, 05:31 AM
So noske is the 2nd driver then and the team is shakesbere? what a strange way of unveiling it and mark noske is no strnager to v8s he outshone steven richards in the castrol team he got better times and duidnt crash the car like richards did and has got some very solid performances most noteably a top 10 shoot out in his ex 00 (cromlys car) au against BAs and VYs.

fpv_gtho
02-14-2004, 05:56 AM
would that have been the time an oil spill slowed down most of the drivers and he was one of the lucky few to have put out a lap beforehand??

the team owner says noske's one of the most underated talents in the category, and basically just needs some good machinery.

it was all supposed ot be revieled today, but as said before, yesterday noske was appearing on the V8 supercars website under the WPS banner