PDA

View Full Version : First model

The_Canuck
09-12-2005, 07:38 PM
it was my birthday on the 10th and i got my first real put "assembly requried model" (others were all ready made diecast ones) its a 360 spider and i cant wait to build it. (got little time cause of school) but any way ill post pictures and progress. i hope it turns out ok i havn't much experiance putting toghether detailed models. oh and its a tamiya if anyone was going to ask

Rockefella
09-12-2005, 07:41 PM
My birthday's this Saturday, and I might get my dad's old Mercedes, but I doubt it.

Digitor
09-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Can't wait to see!

Scored my first tamiya the other day, a suby wrex 05 monte carlo. It just takes me so long to build the things. Hopefully you'll be quicker! ;)

AndyM
09-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Canuck - you're putting off building a model because of SCHOOL?!?!?!? :eek: Where are your priorities son? We're talking about a Ferrari for heaven's sake.

That's the problem with today's youth - they're so busy studying and learning that they don't have time for the really important stuff - BUILDING MODELS! :D :D :D

Now I've got a headache... I have to go lie down.

henk4
09-14-2005, 10:36 AM
I am currently building the same kit, so we can exchange experiences :D

The_Canuck
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Canuck - you're putting off building a model because of SCHOOL?!?!?!? :eek: Where are your priorities son? We're talking about a Ferrari for heaven's sake.

That's the problem with today's youth - they're so busy studying and learning that they don't have time for the really important stuff - BUILDING MODELS! :D :D :D

Now I've got a headache... I have to go lie down.
lol ill take it to school and work on it during lunch lol

The_Canuck
09-14-2005, 03:41 PM
I am currently building the same kit, so we can exchange experiences :D
yeah i was looking over instructions and it seems a bit complicated :D but hey it'll be fun to biuld

henk4
09-14-2005, 11:57 PM
yeah i was looking over instructions and it seems a bit complicated :D but hey it'll be fun to biuld

it actually goes together quite nicely, parts fit is perfect, and if you choose an all black interior paintwork should not be too difficult. In case you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

AndyM
09-15-2005, 11:10 AM
lol ill take it to school and work on it during lunch lol

Well... I guess that's a step in the right direction.

What you need to do it take it to school, work on it during class and then do your homework during lunch.