PDA

View Full Version : Skyline GTS-T for sale in Canada

musashi13
02-06-2004, 03:57 AM
undefined

To all those interested. i have lived in Japan and still own a company that deals with vehicles and exports. I have currenlty a skyline gts-t in Ottawa Canada that is for sale. The engine is an RB 20 DET 1998 cc inline six turbo. The car looks exactly like a GTR 32. It even has the original rims. It is right hand drive and has 126 000kms. It is in excellent condition. I am selling it for 12 000$ CDN. It is fully legal. It is a prime car for drifting, rwd, 230 horsepower etc. Beautiful black.

I aslo have two GTRs in Japan that will arrive in the fall, two nissan 300 zx twin turbo 2+2 and a few nissan silvias.

please e-amil me at [email protected] for more info.

Zmehlo
03-17-2004, 11:40 PM
undefined

To all those interested. i have lived in Japan and still own a company that deals with vehicles and exports. I have currenlty a skyline gts-t in Ottawa Canada that is for sale. The engine is an RB 20 DET 1998 cc inline six turbo. The car looks exactly like a GTR 32. It even has the original rims. It is right hand drive and has 126 000kms. It is in excellent condition. I am selling it for 12 000$ CDN. It is fully legal. It is a prime car for drifting, rwd, 230 horsepower etc. Beautiful black.

I aslo have two GTRs in Japan that will arrive in the fall, two nissan 300 zx twin turbo 2+2 and a few nissan silvias.

please e-amil me at [email protected] for more info.

I sent you an E-mail, did you get it?