PDA

View Full Version : all about scientology

kennyknoxville
09-15-2005, 02:16 PM
woah. some deep stuff (http://www.liquidgeneration.com/games/cruise_scientology.asp)

lithuanianmafia
09-15-2005, 02:28 PM
ya, i read about this once, and I just got really confused.....anyone have a condensed easy to understand version for me???

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-15-2005, 02:31 PM
i wouldnt donate untill that darn no button ran away from me...teh founder seems like a nice guy though.

Jack_Bauer
09-15-2005, 02:32 PM
ya, i read about this once, and I just got really confused.....anyone have a condensed easy to understand version for me???

Watch John Travolta's Battlefield Earth, that contains alot of the ideas of Scientology.

Actually no, don't. It's SH!TE!!! :D

It's basically like Kabbalah as far as I can see; celebrities buy into it therefore it must be legit. :rolleyes:

;)

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Watch John Travolta's Battlefield Earth, that contains alot of the ideas of Scientology.

Actually no, don't. It's SH!TE!!! :D

It's basically like Kabbalah as far as I can see; celebrities buy into it therefore it must be legit. :rolleyes:

;)
i dont know vin disel and..err donnald trum made some pretty good points and i did acidentally answer yes to that covering a baby by sniffing coke on my hookers penis blah blah blah question

Vindesh17
09-15-2005, 03:43 PM
deep indeed

taz_rocks_miami
09-15-2005, 04:59 PM
If Tom Cruise ever sees this thread, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to "preach" to all of us. :rolleyes:

my porsche
09-15-2005, 06:03 PM
hector, PUT YOUR MANNERS ON!

:p

Spastik_Roach
09-15-2005, 10:39 PM

They think ALiens live in Volcanos and somehow made their way inside us :)

crisis
09-15-2005, 11:16 PM
A Reader's Digest article of May 1980 quoted Hubbard as saying in the 1940s "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

Matra et Alpine
09-16-2005, 04:18 AM
what's funny is that Scientology is a recognised religion.

Now imagine something similar was posted here about YOUR religion.
How would you react ?
Are you reacting in the same way to Scientology ??

Has those steps opened a mind anywhere ????

....... probably not :( ...........

PS: I think Scientology's a ridiculous proposition. I think the same of Branch Davidian and many other cults out there. They think the same of Christianity., Thats life in a freedom to worship world :D