PDA

View Full Version : White Devil having problems logging on...

Matt
02-06-2004, 05:48 PM
He says that when goes to the mainpage it takes forever to load and then after he's finally logged in, he basically can't get anywhere because the transfer always stalls. Anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions? I've already had him clear his cache. This has been happening for a few weeks.

Falcon500
02-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Only problem ive ever had even resembling that is sometimes after ive been on for a few hours it comes up with a page cannot be displayed.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-07-2004, 12:54 PM
He says that when goes to the mainpage it takes forever to load and then after he's finally logged in, he basically can't get anywhere because the transfer always stalls. Anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions? I've already had him clear his cache. This has been happening for a few weeks.
the pages somtimes don't load, it's usually no problem because i just hit refresh a few times though.
also, sometimes the page screws up and i can't post pictures, smiles change color/font/size, and i can't rep people, this only happens occasionally though

Matt
02-08-2004, 07:17 AM
the pages somtimes don't load, it's usually no problem because i just hit refresh a few times though.
also, sometimes the page screws up and i can't post pictures, smiles change color/font/size, and i can't rep people, this only happens occasionally though

Yeah, but this has been happening to him consistently for a couple weeks.

Wouter Melissen
02-08-2004, 07:31 AM
Could you ask him what his OS/browser config is?

Matt
02-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Windows 2000 / IE 6

white devil
02-18-2004, 10:22 AM
THX FOR THE HELP GUYs ...... now i instaled netsape 7.1 and i am using it instead of internet explorer.... THX MATT :D