PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy this car?

Swissbeatz
02-06-2004, 09:40 PM
I have a customer who is selling his selling his Porsche Cayenne Turbo for 45000us$ it's very interesting but I don't know what I should do, what's the real deal?? selling my 996 for buying this Cayenne or keeping the both cars or just wait for another car. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SL500
02-06-2004, 11:37 PM
i think thats a cayenne S(03???)
(first i thought it was a turbo-but that price isnt for turbo)if you like to going to off-road :p its a nice choice,i think,youll have a nice sporty suv,but dont sell your 996,wait until gett more much money,and then buy it!!!

Batmobile_Turbo
02-06-2004, 11:42 PM
I have a customer who is selling his selling his Porsche Cayenne Turbo for 45000us$ it's very interesting but I don't know what I should do, what's the real deal?? selling my 996 for buying this Cayenne or keeping the both cars or just wait for another car. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
i'd say buy it, that is (about) half the origional price, good deal.

The Tuner
02-07-2004, 02:49 AM
its a sweet deal, but not worth ur 996.
i say buy it, and in if u decide u dont want it, ud prob be able to sell it for abt the same price. the difference in price wud in any case prob be less than the cost of rentin a cayenne for the same length of time.
buy it and enjoy it, make up ure mind abt keepin it later.

DiabloGTR
02-07-2004, 07:06 PM
Porsche Cayenne Turbo costs like $90,000 USD, if he's willing to sell it for $45,000 USD, then thats a good deal.
It's really up to you Swissbeatz, it's your money, your cars and your decision.

Egg Nog
02-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Buy it, and re-sell it for what it's actually worth.

Advantages:

You'll be around $40000 richer
You won't own an SUV

Spend your profits on a Lotus Elise.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-07-2004, 11:47 PM
it is good for on-roading and off-roading, it's is an suv built on the same platform as the Touareg wich is a very competent off-roader, with moddified suspesion for taking curves pretty well. and it is very comfortable and pretty fast, i'd say that it is worth it first because you will have a lot of fun with it, second it is a superb value, and third you can sell it and buy a cheaper priced sportscar, like an Elise (like Egg Nog said) or some other good one.

all in all, go for it. it's an investment too.