PDA

View Full Version : Taliban driving course (vid)

kennyknoxville
09-21-2005, 10:32 AM
80mph around a bend....oh snap (http://www.tuningtracker.com/2wheelmotion.html)

Wouter Melissen
09-21-2005, 10:36 AM
SPAM! If all you do is post third party links, please stop and leave.

Vaigra
09-21-2005, 10:36 AM
lmao! nice vid. best thread by you so far :p

Vaigra
09-21-2005, 10:37 AM
or maybe not..lol

kennyknoxville
09-21-2005, 10:37 AM
fine im out

Jack_Bauer
09-21-2005, 10:40 AM
It's a pretty good vid, but why refer to "Taliban" in the title? A potentially amusing thread turned offensive for no apparent reason. :rolleyes:

I think you should change the thread title before Wouter gets even more pi$$ed off!

Vaigra
09-21-2005, 11:00 AM
i don't think he'll change it, seems like he's gone.

magracer
09-21-2005, 11:01 AM
Amazing stuff. Although IMHO first half has been accelerated (note the abrupt focus change, compared to the last one), still amazing nevertheless.

There are plenty other videos of two wheel driving and hand brake spinning at atonishing speeds (i think the record is 1080 degrees) on the net. All from middle east countries. I guess it has something to do with the fact they cannot drink alcohol and have plenty of oil resources... :D :D :D

250 GTO
09-21-2005, 04:28 PM
fine im out
You don't have to leave, just please stop spamming.

Vindesh17
09-21-2005, 06:02 PM
I still dont see how thats possible, especially when he's going around that last corner without flipping over.

my porsche
09-21-2005, 06:07 PM
and stop saying "oh snap" it was stupid when people said it, its stupid now 6 months after the last time i heard someone say it in person

Vaigra
09-21-2005, 06:10 PM
and stop saying "oh snap" it was stupid when people said it, its stupid now 6 months after the last time i heard someone say it in person
just seems like everyone's ganging up on him now Wouter said something. I'm sure you could have said something about the annoying-ness of "oh snap" before :p

Jack_Bauer
09-21-2005, 06:11 PM

What is that "Oh Snap" thing all about? It bugs me everytime I see it cos I have no clue what it's supposed to mean. Is it off some show in America or something? :confused:

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-21-2005, 06:34 PM
What is that "Oh Snap" thing all about? It bugs me everytime I see it cos I have no clue what it's supposed to mean. Is it off some show in America or something? :confused:
its a slightly more new york/L.A. thing, its just like "whoah!" or "Damn!" or basically a way for someone to express that theyre supprised or amazed

my porsche
09-21-2005, 06:36 PM
its like "uh oh!!!" in alot of cases

you come home to find your woman in bed with another man...oh snap!

you get caught with some drugs...oh snap!

etc, its pretty stuopid, and no offense meant but mostly the people who say it are those trying to be cool to their peers who dont likethem

CHEESE-TACULAR
09-21-2005, 06:38 PM
its like "uh oh!!!" in alot of cases

you come home to find your woman in bed with another man...oh snap!

you get caught with some drugs...oh snap!

etc, its pretty stuopid, and no offense meant but mostly the people who say it are those trying to be cool to their peers who dont likethem
ex; a texan saying "oh snap"...oh snap!

no its not...do they even say that in texas

Jack_Bauer
09-21-2005, 06:42 PM
you come home to find your woman in bed with another man...oh snap

Lol :D

It's actually quite funny trying to imagine that scene! Of all the things you could say and do in that situation, you just stand there and say, "Oh snap!" Like something out of a bad comedy sketch! :p

Vaigra
09-22-2005, 06:53 AM
Lol :D

It's actually quite funny trying to imagine that scene! Of all the things you could say and do in that situation, you just stand there and say, "Oh snap!" Like something out of a bad comedy sketch! :p
emphasis on "bad" :p