PDA

View Full Version : Is this amazing or sad ??

nismo
02-08-2004, 01:20 PM
I am pretty impressed by the skyline. Check out the driver's seat; it's totally fine. Maybe the drive was fine even though the car was unfixable...yeah the more important thing is the driver's life, not just the car. :D And make sure u know this happened in Japan, and the driver's seat is on the right side...^^

Batmobile_Turbo
02-08-2004, 01:40 PM
i think it's sad, the poor guy lost his skyline. well, actually i think it is cool and kind of funny :D

Matra et Alpine
02-08-2004, 02:24 PM
I am pretty impressed by the skyline. Check out the driver's seat; it's totally fine. Maybe the drive was fine even though the car was unfixable...yeah the more important thing is the driver's life, not just the car. :D And make sure u know this happened in Japan, and the driver's seat is on the right side...^^
Of course what we don't realise is thats this was the result of a 15mph bump with a Maybach :) It was only political correctness that stopped Mercedes calling the Maybach the PANZER you know ( sorry for possibly inappropriate joke :)

Egg Nog
02-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Odds are, that guy was street racing. Look at the road, and the situation. There's no way that much damage could've been done unless he was driving completely irresponsibly. Anyway, if he lived, I'm glad his car didn't :mad:

Batmobile_Turbo
02-08-2004, 08:59 PM
Of course what we don't realise is thats this was the result of a 15mph bump with a Maybach :) It was only political correctness that stopped Mercedes calling the Maybach the PANZER you know ( sorry for possibly inappropriate joke :)
Panzer :p

Scientist
02-09-2004, 01:59 AM
Panzer :p

Yes, funny :D
But do you know that the Maybach actually has an outside car speaker system? (check the Top Gear episode) Like on a police car, you can shout at the people in front of you...That would be great in a traffic jam in a city or something :cool:
So actually the original idea for the Maybach could be a police car or something, so youre not that far off with calling it Panzer :D

Burrito
02-09-2004, 02:36 AM
I think it's amazingly sad