PDA

View Full Version : Gt4 Help!!!

Merrill
09-24-2005, 09:24 AM
I am doing the 24-hour endurance race on nurburgring. Did 10 laps…1hour+. Does anyone know how long it actually takes in "human" hours? And how many laps must you do? :confused:

RazaBlade
09-24-2005, 09:27 AM
takes surprise surprise 24 hours, cant remember how many laps it is though.
jst realised the number of laps will depend how quickly you do it, faster car = more laps within the 24 hrs.

Dino Scuderia
09-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Race that race in 'B Spec' mode, that way you can put it on 3 times speed. Pick a decent car and set your tires up so they can go two laps..and the the game run the race....it will make pit stops for you.

Merrill
09-24-2005, 09:32 AM
ok i am racing in a-spec and i finished 10 laps using the mazda race car. i have stopped for the day but i will finish it tomorrow. So can anyone tell me how long it takes in "human" hours? And how many laps must you do? (without any cheats) thanks.

pimento
09-24-2005, 09:35 AM
Seriously, it takes 24 hours. And you have to do more laps than the rest of them. That's how endurance races work. You have X time to do as many laps as you can, and in this case it's 24 hrs.

Jack_Bauer
09-24-2005, 09:38 AM
ok i am racing in a-spec and i finished 10 laps using the mazda race car. i have stopped for the day but i will finish it tomorrow. So can anyone tell me how long it takes in "human" hours? And how many laps must you do? (without any cheats) thanks.

How do you mean "human hours"? If you do it all in A-spec mode it will take you 24 hours. The sensible thing to do would be to change to B-spec at the next pitstop and let it run by itself all night. Although if you really want to do it all by yourself then good luck! :p

Zytek_Fan
09-24-2005, 11:28 AM
I did it on A-Spec mode for 12 hours then I switched to B-Spec mode since I had everyone a few laps behind me. Put a lot of kilometers on my car.

6'bore
09-24-2005, 12:41 PM

Are you Kidding? ;)

adamfraser
09-24-2005, 03:05 PM
The 24 Hour a-spec endurance isnt that hard I done it twice in a row, then accidently sold one of the F1 cars, the other one has 4k+ miles on it now :D

my porsche
09-24-2005, 03:18 PM
you did 48 hours of racing...meaning 48 REAL TIME hours? wow...that took dedication

adamfraser
09-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Yep, 48 hours of racing, non-stop. Started as soon as i got in from school on friday (this was a few months back), finished first race about 5PM sayurday, nad 2 hours sleep, and did it again, finishing at 7PM sunday. I was so tired on monday, i complained that i "felt sick" in school, got sent home and hopped straight into bed.

BTW, it was the nurburgring 24h :D

I still remember sitting up at 4AM on sunday and hitting my head off my bed i was so tired :o

my porsche
09-24-2005, 04:09 PM
wow

way to be sociable

Vaigra
09-24-2005, 06:31 PM
Yep, 48 hours of racing, non-stop. Started as soon as i got in from school on friday (this was a few months back), finished first race about 5PM sayurday, nad 2 hours sleep, and did it again, finishing at 7PM sunday. I was so tired on monday, i complained that i "felt sick" in school, got sent home and hopped straight into bed.

BTW, it was the nurburgring 24h :D

I still remember sitting up at 4AM on sunday and hitting my head off my bed i was so tired :o
that's dedication for you, folks

...and stupidity ;)