PDA

View Full Version : Audi Hater

Vaigra
10-05-2005, 08:13 AM
:'( *cries like a b1tch*
poor A8 :(

The ******* that did that needs their farking head looking at..by me, with one of those pickaxes!:mad:

RazaBlade
10-05-2005, 08:16 AM
No way! Thats mental!! Why?!?!

Vaigra
10-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Jealousy maybe? There are some sickos on this planet. That wasn't needed

nota
10-05-2005, 08:25 AM
On the downside his Audi was used for gardening practice ..

.. but he did gain seven free new pickaxes :D

Vaigra
10-05-2005, 08:28 AM
On the downside his Audi was used for gardening practice ..

.. but he did gain seven free new pickaxes :D
which he sold to pay for repairs? yes I can see the huge profits...

Lagonda
10-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Meh, no big deal, it's only an Audi.

10-05-2005, 08:42 AM
that poor audi, nothing deserves that...

Baffie
10-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Meh, no big deal, it's only an Audi.

It's only an Audi? May I remind you that Audi makes the best cars at the moment!! Maybe you don't like Audi's, but I can tell you that you're one of few!

nota
10-05-2005, 10:22 AM
It's only an Audi? May I remind you that Audi makes the best cars at the moment!! Maybe you don't like Audi's, but I can tell you that you're one of few!
'Best' is a bit subjective, as for years virtually every test I've read Audis they are continually slammed for lousy suspensions which can't cope with things called bumps

drakkie
10-05-2005, 10:42 AM
'Best' is a bit subjective, as for years virtually every test I've read Audis they are continually slammed for lousy suspensions which can't cope with things called bumps

however do have superb road holding :)

i heard about this b4.it was a kind of action group against unequality in this world.something like that.

The_Canuck
10-05-2005, 03:07 PM
this was on ebaumsworld the title read angry wife but i dunno if thats the real story

h00t_h00t
10-05-2005, 03:56 PM
As long as it isn't something stupid like "art".

Vaigra
10-05-2005, 04:00 PM
this was on ebaumsworld the title read angry wife but i dunno if thats the real story
I wouldn't be surprised...women...:rolleyes:

F1_Master
10-05-2005, 06:04 PM
I'll bet you $20 it wasn't because it was an Audi, but because someone wanted revenge against someone else.

But knowing you guys, if this happened to some Toyota, you wouldn't go calling it "Toyota Hater."

Try to use some logic.

Vaigra
10-05-2005, 06:05 PM
I'll bet you $20 it wasn't because it was an Audi, but because someone wanted revenge against someone else.

But knowing you guys, if this happened to some Toyota, you wouldn't go calling it "Toyota Hater."

Try to use some logic.
In situations like this, logic goes right out the window :p

SPN:DOC
10-05-2005, 10:29 PM
I m guessing this is mob related, it seem to be some sort of threat…kinda freaky… :o

IBrake4Rainbows
10-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Unhappy Miners?

Does this person run a Daycare?

Cadillac Imaj
10-05-2005, 11:01 PM
why would anyone do that to a beautiful a8?

taz_rocks_miami
10-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I say we find out who did it and give their address to Quattroman (Tom). :D

QBridge
10-06-2005, 07:42 PM

I wouldn't be surprised...women...:rolleyes:
If the wife thing is true at least he didn't get his dick chopped off. Some women do/did that.

why would anyone do that to a beautiful a8?
For the right price I'll do that to any car.

Since this Audi driver can afford the gas, car and maintenance...Buy another one you rich motherf*cker! :D

Lagonda
10-07-2005, 12:53 PM
No you can't remind me. I stated this 100s of times before. I think Audi makes rubbish cars that are sleep inducing when you look at them. The only good thing is the build quality inside. But you get the same quality in a Skoda. We've owned 2 Audis and I can firmly say: never again.

And like nota said, after years and years and years they still don't understand at Audi that their suspensions are rubbish, all of them. From the A2 to the A8 to the RS6.

But that's just my opinion. I must admit that I feel for the guy who owns that A8 tough because that's something nobody would like to have. On the other hand it's an Audi so I chuckled.

QuattroMan
10-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Boy I would love to catch that guy in action,I would put that pickaxes through his heart...:mad:

QuattroMan
10-07-2005, 07:33 PM
But that's just my opinion. .
So far the only thing came out of your mouth that is right "its your opinion only"....your opinion dose not mean "jack".There are lots of cars out there longing for status as true athletes of their class.No one! and I mean no one can come to close when it come to design,performance and technology equal parts grace and strength.Take that to your bank...:)

nota
10-08-2005, 03:24 AM
No one! and I mean no one can come to close when it come to design,performance and technology equal parts grace and strength.Take that to your bank...:)
My opinion of your opinion :D

the only thing came out of your mouth that is right "its your opinion only"....your opinion does not mean "jack".

charged
10-08-2005, 04:11 AM
So far the only thing came out of your mouth that is right "its your opinion only"....your opinion dose not mean "jack".There are lots of cars out there longing for status as true athletes of their class.No one! and I mean no one can come to close when it come to design,performance and technology equal parts grace and strength.Take that to your bank...:)

Thank god these sort of things don't happen to Toyota's:D
Its only an Audi not a Lexus;)

Lagonda
10-08-2005, 05:17 AM
Oh and your opinion is superior to mine ? Ring ring, here's a clue: it's not. I know you're a complete Audi fanboy but it doesn't mean "jack" to me either. My opinion is based upon MY experiences with Audis and mine alone. I don't care too much what you or anybody else thinks about them. It's your absolute right to love Audis and be a complete fanboy.

I just reminded myself why I have you on my ignore list (the only one on this forum).

PS: I do appreciate it that you replied in normal English tough.

nikola scg
10-08-2005, 05:19 AM
...ewfw

Vaigra
10-08-2005, 05:33 AM
Oh and your opinion is superior to mine ? Ring ring, here's a clue: it's not. I know you're a complete Audi fanboy but it doesn't mean "jack" to me either. My opinion is based upon MY experiences with Audis and mine alone. I don't care too much what you or anybody else thinks about them. It's your absolute right to love Audis and be a complete fanboy.

I just reminded myself why I have you on my ignore list (the only one on this forum).

ok I don't want this thread turning into a flame war, so Quattroman, don't make it into one with a flaming reply.

Lagonda
10-08-2005, 07:46 AM
...ewfw
Meaning ?

QuattroMan
10-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Thank god these sort of things don't happen to Toyota's:D
Its only an Audi not a Lexus;)
Mr charge is back,good to see you bro!!All doe I "H8" jap cars,I would never do such a thing to any ones car,but for some one to say that it is just an Audi, sounds like a 12 year kid just got a computer for his birth day...:)

QuattroMan
10-08-2005, 09:11 AM

you Belgium "pos" your on my sh@t list!! ooopppsss i mean ignor list...seeeee yaaaaaa!!!!!!

charged
10-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Mr charge is back,good to see you bro!!All doe I "H8" jap cars,I would never do such a thing to any ones car,but for some one to say that it is just an Audi, sounds like a 12 year kid just got a computer for his birth day...:)
Wish I was a 12 year old kid, my receding hairline and waistline buldge tells another story:D

QuattroMan
10-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Wish I was a 12 year old kid, my receding hairline and waistline buldge tells another story:D
Actually I was not referring to you,your much educated when it comes to cars,I was talking about the dude from Belgium,they don't even have there own language, he's trying tell me how to reply to his pathetic question.

shr0olvl
10-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Better the car than the human. :o

Spastik_Roach
10-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Actually I was not referring to you,your much educated when it comes to cars,I was talking about the dude from Belgium,they don't even have there own language, he's trying tell me how to reply to his pathetic question.

Americans don't really have their own language either...its more like a mutilated wart on the giant face that is the english language. Lagonda is entitled to his own views, and if you don't agree with them, you have no right to insult him.

QuattroMan
10-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Americans don't really have their own language either...its more like a mutilated wart on the giant face that is the english language. Lagonda is entitled to his own views, and if you don't agree with them, you have no right to insult him.
So is it ok for him to insult me with his stupid comment?

Spastik_Roach
10-08-2005, 08:39 PM
What stupid comment?

my porsche
10-08-2005, 09:33 PM
my dad's owned 2, they handle really well and cope fine with bumps...ive never heard that..anywhere, whats your source? :confused: :p

QuattroMan
10-08-2005, 10:35 PM
What stupid comment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagonda

bum-man
10-09-2005, 12:42 AM
It's just an Audi, it could even be a FWD Audi. Who really cares...It's not your car. If this really ruffles your skirt sit down and take a Midol.

10-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Midol?

silverhawk
10-09-2005, 02:59 AM
ignoring the argument, ithink that this happened for some personal reasons. I really dont think there ar some guys out there who call themselves the Anti-Audi group. it doesnt matter who likes or doenst like audis. Stop Arguing

nota
10-09-2005, 03:54 AM
^^ Synopsis:

Not very 'much educated' in social skills or good manners

Apparent zero awareness of Flemish dialect

Scorecard: F = FAIL :rolleyes:

Yellowbird
10-09-2005, 05:18 AM
Jealousy maybe? There are some sickos on this planet. That wasn't needed

Jealousy is the only possibility, I've had this happen to me once, a stone through the rear window of my 318 Touring. It doesn't cost alot in repairs but it's a sad thing to discover.

Forturnatly I now know who did it... :mad:

Lagonda
10-09-2005, 05:30 AM
85% of your posts are written in a horrible form of English. That's why I thanked you for writing normally in your reply.

As far as I know we do have a language. It's called Dutch (and we speak it better than the guys in the Netherlands :D ) And we also have French and a bit of German. Just like the US has a big portion of the population speaking Spanish. And a whole lot of other languages. So much for your intelligent reply.

Oh and where the hell did I ask you a question ?

Ignoring the argument, ithink that this happened for some personal reasons. I really dont think there ar some guys out there who call themselves the Anti-Audi group. it doesnt matter who likes or doenst like audis. Stop Arguing
Yep, if you take a look at the cars around it you notice that most of them look a bit old and beaten and I notice some sort of East European (I think, not sure..) plates on them. Which could explain that it's probably something political or maffia related or pure jealousy. Normal people can't afford such a car in those countries...

nota
10-09-2005, 06:11 AM
my dad's owned 2, they handle really well and cope fine with bumps...ive never heard that..anywhere, whats your source? :confused: :p
Most local magazines I've seen have repeatedly damned Audi suspension as 2nd-rate on 2nd-rate roads. It's been a continuing theme of Audi reviews for years, typically citing "underdamped .. insufficient travel .. poorly matched spring/damper rates .. on rough surfaces, either down on the bump stops or topping out .. lifeless steering .. rack rattle" etc. Apparently unlike Germany, many of our roads are less than glass-smooth. After years of criticism, recently one major car magazine ('Wheels' IIRC) literally labelled the Audi brand in general as being "unsuitable for Australian conditions" (!) due to suspension shorcomings. In particular, Audi suspension usually rates poorly against class rivals like MB & BMW, even Subaru & Honda which are considerably less expensive, also Falcon/Commodore btw. I won't pretend to be an authority on the marque, or even in the market for one, and suposedly the latest models are somewhat improved. But after reading verdicts by experts, my greatest impression of Audi is I would never consider buying one

These online tests are more diplomatic, but not atypical
http://www.drive.com.au/editorial/article.aspx?id=9992&vf=1

http://www.drive.com.au/editorial/article.aspx?id=10296&vf=1

Niko_Fx
10-09-2005, 08:39 AM
QuattroMan strikes again...

QuattroMan
10-09-2005, 11:39 AM
^^ Synopsis:

Not very 'much educated' in social skills or good manners

Apparent zero awareness of Flemish dialect

Scorecard: F = FAIL :rolleyes:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!! meet MISSSS Nota!