N/A challenger------------------9--7
N/A magracer-------------------5--8
N/A adamfraser-----------------3--10
N/A theone---------------------2--11
N/A fpv-gtho-------------------2--11
N/A blue supra------------------1--13

I hope I got that all right.

Woohoo! My second win!!
You know what, I understand what Simpleton means about time. Things are really hectic my end now, getting anatomy work every day! Will endeavour to do my best at the next challenge, but doubt it will be very competitive.

RazaBlade
10-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Arcade Mode, Time Trial

Car: BMW M3 '04

Track: Special Stage Route 5 (Normal)

Quicktune: As much quicktune as you like

Tyres: Sports Soft

No Driving Aids!!

Bit of a classy car for a classy circuit. Would make good photoshots! Dunno about race though...

Shall we say all entries have to be in by not this Monday but the Monday after, the 17th October, as this ones starting so late.

Wish you all the best of luck, hope we get more entries. I know its hard, just put in a few laps if needs be, I can only put in about 10! Any probs, let me know. Good luck!

RazaBlade
10-06-2005, 12:29 PM
The Rules:

GT4 Challenge 14 will start on Thursday 6th Oct and finish on Sunday 16th October at midnight. Therefore, all times must be submitted by this deadline.
The winner of the previous comp. will choose the car, track, tires, modifications of the new comp.
If the time submitted by someone is unreallistically fast it will be excluded.
You will PM your best time to RazaBlade.
You MUST PM your time to me if you wish for it to be included.
The only member(s) who may post their time before Comp. is over, are
My Porsche
The one with the fastest time will be the winner.
If you have a time that you think will win, take a picture as proof. If you win you will have to present this photo as proof.
If I find out that any time is false, goes against any rules, or is done through any use of unfair play or cheatery, the user will be banned from the competition for one week and will be stripped of all their points.
Scoring goes like this:
1st place recieves 10 points.
2nd place get 8.
3rd gets 6.
4th gets 4
5nd gets 2.
Everybody else recieves 1 point.
There will be a secret time that, under the rules, should be easy to obtain. This will be called the target time. If you meet the target time you will recieve an additional 1 point.

Regards, Ali

Dino Scuderia
10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Now we're good to go...

RazaBlade
10-06-2005, 12:33 PM
sorry...i think you posted the points system after I had, got me a bit confused...

I had originally thought of doing it with the M5, but the handling would take time to get used to and it seems that is the factor that we are all lacking! So I kept it a bit simpler...

Please people, we need as many entries as possible, you'll be getting a point no matter what!!

RazaBlade
10-06-2005, 12:57 PM
I wonder who'll surpass Jack's total first? I think thats the next milestone. Should be ultra-competitive. We all get close times, plus theres only 2 points separating us!!

NuclearCrap
10-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Can you hook me up? I have time tomorrow since I'm tired of playing FPS. I used to practice a lot in GT4, it should take about 10 min to get warmed up like I used to again. Can I switch off driving aids too?

RazaBlade
10-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Can you hook me up? I have time tomorrow since I'm tired of playing FPS. I used to practice a lot in GT4, it should take about 10 min to get warmed up like I used to again. Can I switch off driving aids too?

Its in the race rules for this week, no driver aids allowed anyway!

Bob
10-07-2005, 06:11 PM
I'll be in thius week, its hard to find time for this though. Thing is I'm about 40 points behind all of you cause I've missed so many, even if I win every time it'll take like 5 weeks to catch up.

NuclearCrap
10-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Its in the race rules for this week, no driver aids allowed anyway!

Can you shorten it for me and just tell me what I need to do?

RazaBlade
10-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Can you shorten it for me and just tell me what I need to do?

How about you scroll to the top of the page, and read my second post.

RazaBlade
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
How's it been going for everyone? Just a quick reminder that your times need to be PM'd to me by Sunday...

Bob
10-12-2005, 03:00 PM
I haven't broken 1:30 yet, don't really like the car, it a bit overheavy for me, all understeer. I think it would be better with a torquier engine or shorter gearing, but its just too tame in the game.

Dino Scuderia
10-12-2005, 03:23 PM
I got my best time the day after this comp started so I'm just waiting on the next one. This track has tight turns so just about any car with sport tires on it is going to push the front end. The middle section of the course is fairly easy to drive fast, the trick is turn one and going into and out of the last turn, you can lose the whole lap on those two.

RazaBlade
10-16-2005, 02:57 AM
Right people...last day to PM me your times. Ive had 2 so far, so Im sure theres plenty of you left!!

RazaBlade
10-16-2005, 03:00 AM
Oh and I thought Id start the discussion now, so whoever has to set the next challenge is ready for it. How do you guys feel about making it a 2-weekly challenge? I really liked the fact that I had 2 weeks to do it, gave a weekend in the middle where I could have a proper go. Extending the time limit might also let other people enter who might not usually have...

RazaBlade
10-16-2005, 12:45 PM
Common people... only a few hours to go and still only two entries! I sure hope youre all just biding your time to send in your entries!!

RazaBlade
10-17-2005, 01:21 PM
This is the final shout-out for your entries to Challenge 14. I will be posting results tommorrow evening, please try and enter times if you can. Only Dino and magracer have entered so far...what happened to all the others?? Shockwave?