PDA

View Full Version : Ha! Poo To Your Cars!

Spastik_Roach
02-11-2004, 10:49 PM
I have a 1989 Toyota Camry S/W Automatic with a grunter 2.0 litre NA Engine under the bonnet. Poo to all you owners of Imprezas and Lancers!

Motorer1
02-15-2004, 01:39 AM
Right on! tell those mo foS!

carlover
02-15-2004, 06:24 PM
I have a 1989 Toyota Camry S/W Automatic with a grunter 2.0 litre NA Engine under the bonnet. Poo to all you owners of Imprezas and Lancers!

Post some pics of that tight ride!

whiteballz
02-19-2004, 02:46 AM
AUTO?!?!?!? why the F**K u want an auto? im 15, but damn. that would take all the fun outa driving 4 me! + wrx's and evo's are great lookers! so is your ride i hazard a guess.

NoOne
02-19-2004, 08:40 AM
I didn't think it was that well disguised ... guess I was mistaken ;) ...

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Spastik_Roach
02-25-2004, 01:14 AM
I have not taken any pictures of it yet, but I have found a picture that looks roughly the same to my model on the internet. However, mine has hubcaps :)

http://www.addel.hu/apro/photo/28740.jpg

Bart-AR
02-25-2004, 05:06 AM
Hm.. Nice. My dad drives a '98 Camry: quite a rare car here in Europe: only 400 sales per year.

Today, my dad got a letter from the Toyota-dealership:

"Urgent news for the Camry-lover!

Being a Camry-driver, you know beter than anyone, what a great car it is! In the USA they also know. The Camry has been te best selling car there for the 6th year now!

Succes can be tó big: Because of the great succes in the USA, de total Camry-production will move to the USA. Because of that, the Camry won't be sold anylonger in Europe."

I think Toyota would have sold more Camry's in Europe if they introduced a diesel-motor here. We, stupid Europeans, love diesel :o

crisis
02-25-2004, 05:36 PM
I owned a 99 Camry, albeit a 4cyl auto. Clinically functional. Spiritually dead. If you had to draw a piture of bland, you could substitute a piture of a Camry. So sad as they are reliable, comfortable, easy to drive, cheap to run and everything that exciting cars are not.

Spastik_Roach
02-26-2004, 12:57 AM
I happend to do a nice FWD burnout a few days ago and the engine revs pretty well. Even the stereo is pretty good for its time...

crisis
02-26-2004, 04:27 PM
I happend to do a nice FWD burnout a few days ago and the engine revs pretty well. Even the stereo is pretty good for its time...
FWD burnouts make me cringe. I hope I didnt sound like I was bagging your car out too much. It will give you trouble free motoring, FWD burnouts aside, and leave you plenty of money to spend on fuel, which you wont need. Buy some CDs for the stereo then.

Spastik_Roach
02-27-2004, 04:36 PM
Lmao. CD's? This is old skool man, cassettes..