YES! RADICAL
Stupidity of names 10 9
Colour 7 6
Riceability 9 3
Obscurity 9 10
Ruleability 2 3
Suckability 10 8
NOSability 11 7

There that proves it the YES rules lol LMAO etc etc.

crisis
02-12-2004, 05:45 PM
Damn the text didnt work in columns. Thats what you get for being a smart arse!

Doza
02-12-2004, 06:16 PM
The YES! Clubsport or the Radical SR3.

There that proves it the YES rules lol LMAO etc etc.
The Radical SR3 is the winner because it has a bigger wing and more stickers. CASE CLOSED.

crisis
02-12-2004, 09:56 PM
The Radical SR3 is the winner because it has a bigger wing and more stickers. CASE CLOSED.
Thats what I wanna hear!
I must apologise however for me rather presumptive name for this thread. I have no right to claim that crown.

Egg Nog
02-13-2004, 01:46 AM

No dude, the YES! is faster because it has bigger rims and CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS!#!$T&*$!!!11

Batmobile_Turbo
02-13-2004, 12:49 PM
the YES! is bettuh cuz it would look more pimpin with a fart can and an overdone bodykit, and race seats that don't match, but the radical is faster cuz it got all them stickers.

carlover
02-13-2004, 08:46 PM

Your wrong. The YES! Roadster could beat it because it is faster than a civic and this civic beat a Mclaren F1! The Radical SR3 is slower than ANY civic! The YES! Roadster also looks better and we all know that whatever car looks better is automatticaly the best and fastest!

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391

Doza
02-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Thats what I wanna hear!
I must apologise however for me rather presumptive name for this thread. I have no right to claim that crown.

Yup... I think this thread beat you to it. (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1794)

This is the ALLY AGAINST WERTY thread. I found this the be the worst thread I've ever read in my whole life. On the account of Werty, and those opposed to him.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Your wrong. The YES! Roadster could beat it because it is faster than a civic and this civic beat a Mclaren F1! The Radical SR3 is slower than ANY civic! The YES! Roadster also looks better and we all know that whatever car looks better is automatticaly the best and fastest!

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391
but what if the McLaren has more stickers on it? most civics are faster because they have race stickers, and front wheel drive.

Doza
02-14-2004, 02:38 PM
but what if the McLaren has more stickers on it? most civics are faster because they have race stickers, and front wheel drive.
Who cares? the Radical has left wheel drive making it a million times faster.

Matra et Alpine
02-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Who cares? the Radical has left wheel drive making it a million times faster.The orirginal manufacture is RHD, sorry.
You can get an option for LHD.

The McLaren is available on the road in either left or right hand drive.

Matra et Alpine
02-14-2004, 04:38 PM
For LHD you get in the Left door.
For RHD you get in the right door.
Even better, see ? no factory mods required :)

Batmobile_Turbo
02-14-2004, 07:22 PM
Who cares? the Radical has left wheel drive making it a million times faster.
no that only makes it turn left faster :D but it has more stickers than the YES! so it is faster.

Doza
02-15-2004, 09:42 AM
The orirginal manufacture is RHD, sorry.
You can get an option for LHD.

No LHD. I meant LWD.

Matra et Alpine
02-15-2004, 12:55 PM
No LHD. I meant LWD.
now I'm getting mroe confused ?
LWD ??
Is this some radical drive system that tries to drive just the left side wheels :) ??

Doza
02-15-2004, 12:56 PM
LWD ??
Is this some radical drive system that tries to drive just the left side wheels :) ??
Its not radical. Its TURBOFAST.

Egg Nog
02-15-2004, 02:51 PM
LWD ??

The ideal NASCAR ;)

Doza
02-15-2004, 03:02 PM
The ideal NASCAR ;)
Even better on a Sprint car.

Matra et Alpine
02-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Its not radical. Its TURBOFAST.
Sorry Doza, but you're not shedding any light on what LWD is ?
Is it a typo or something new ??
No doubting a Radical is fast - it's british, it's lightweight and it uses a bike engine - everying I look for in a track car :)

carlover
02-15-2004, 06:32 PM

Than the Civic could just put on clear lights, a huge spoiler and scisors doors from the lambo murcialago and it would go so fast because the lambo is really fast and now that there is lambo in the car it would smoke the F1!!!!!!!!!! W00T!

TYM 2 TPE IN RICR LENGAGE!1!1111!!!!1 @ rSX RLS CASE IT FAD N LKS GRT!!!!!11 H3L Y3AH F00L!!111!! MA PMP AS EVO SCHHLED THID MAC F3 LES NITE ! LFT IT N HE DST B1TC#! wHY DID IT EVN TY 2 BET ME!!!1?? iT DNT MK $#!T SENSE!11!!!!11!1 KCKED HS @$$!!!!!!111111111!!!!

Doza
02-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Sorry Doza, but you're not shedding any light on what LWD is ?
Is it a typo or something new ??
No doubting a Radical is fast - it's british, it's lightweight and it uses a bike engine - everying I look for in a track car :)
Only spins the left wheels. I made it up.