PDA

View Full Version : batmobiles chop

Batmobile_Turbo
02-13-2004, 07:03 PM
have you always wanted a porsche but haven't had enough money to buy one? here is the Porsche-tuned Beetle-R for under 30,000.

this was done in paint and it's still a little rough around the edges.

baddabang
02-13-2004, 07:32 PM
haha under 30.000, but good job for using paint

painterr
02-13-2004, 09:39 PM
hehehehe!!!!! I will take one!!!! :D

Doza
02-13-2004, 11:25 PM
rice.

painterr
02-14-2004, 07:08 AM
I took another look at your chop and I think it is one of the best chops I have seen done with paint!!!! Very clean!!! How hard would it be to add a shadow under the car with paint? That would top it off!!!!

Batmobile_Turbo
02-14-2004, 11:07 AM
rice.
what was the point of your post? no body thinks your clever nor funny, your point is irrelevent and you should be ashamed that it is even added to your post count. :mad:
all my hard work and all you can say is 'rice'.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-14-2004, 11:09 AM
I took another look at your chop and I think it is one of the best chops I have seen done with paint!!!! Very clean!!! How hard would it be to add a shadow under the car with paint? That would top it off!!!!
I haven't actually tried a shadow in paint, I don't think it would be easy though, but i could try it.

carlover
02-14-2004, 11:27 AM
have you always wanted a porsche but haven't had enough money to buy one? here is the Porsche-tuned Beetle-R for under 30,000.

this was done in piant and it's still a little rough around the edges.

You do better in paint than I can do in photoshop! :o

Original: Rice.
New and improved: This car is amazing! I love it! The perfect tuner and nowhere near rice!

That's more like it. :cool:

Batmobile_Turbo
02-14-2004, 11:40 AM
You do better in paint than I can do in photoshop! :o

all of my chops would have been in photoshop if i had photoshop, i have it at my school but i can't find enough time to get to the computers. first time anyone has said i'm better in paint than them in photoshop :p

Doza
02-15-2004, 09:26 AM
what was the point of your post? no body thinks your clever nor funny, your point is irrelevent and you should be ashamed that it is even added to your post count. :mad:
all my hard work and all you can say is 'rice'.
doesn't look like something porsche would make at all. Looks like the redneck rice around here, just on a beetle. And I don't think the Cayenne was bad.
--------
Impressive for Paint. Award for cleanest paint ever. Compare.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-15-2004, 10:51 AM
doesn't look like something porsche would make at all. Looks like the redneck rice around here, just on a beetle. And I don't think the Cayenne was bad.
--------
Impressive for Paint. Award for cleanest paint ever. Compare.
chopping cars is not supposed to be something that looks normal, it is supposed to be like that, chopping is about 'ricing' cars. besides if a car is fast and it looks like this then it is not rice, rice is when people add a spoiler on a crappy slow car that has no speed or power that is rice, your entitled to your opinion, but I for one DON'T CARE about your opinions. if you don't have anything constructive to say don't say it.

Doza
02-15-2004, 12:52 PM
chopping cars is not supposed to be something that looks normal, it is supposed to be like that, chopping is about 'ricing' cars.
Examples of non-rice photoshop:
Minus the bad quality of a 5-Minute paint touchup, this element looks pretty good without the body hardware(cladding). 2nd Picture

Juan, the owner of this Navigator, decides that he is tired of taking flak for having an SUV that's never seen any off road mud, decides to see what his truck would look like lifted and dirty. 3rd Picture

Doza, a poster apologizes. Let's call off this silly feud before we end up like a bunch of Democrats and Republicans. 1st Picture

-------
Side note: If someone could.... do a Real photoshop to an Element, I think It'd be a good looking car sans cladding.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-15-2004, 01:52 PM
Minus the bad quality of a 5-Minute paint touchup, this element looks pretty good without the body hardware(cladding). 2nd Picture

Juan, the owner of this Navigator, decides that he is tired of taking flak for having an SUV that's never seen any off road mud, decides to see what his truck would look like lifted and dirty. 3rd Picture

Doza, a poster apologizes. Let's call off this silly feud before we end up like a bunch of Democrats and Republicans. 1st Picture

-------
Side note: If someone could.... do a Real photoshop to an Element, I think It'd be a good looking car sans cladding.
if you have an original picture of the element you did i could make it look really good.
anyway, i suppose my beetle looked a little ricey, but in real life it would be fast so it would be not-rice. actually what i did is what the first Porsche was; a tuned Beetle.

carlover
02-15-2004, 04:52 PM

-------

Here is a photoshopped Element.

Doza
02-16-2004, 03:24 PM
Here is a photoshopped Element.
That's nice, but I'm looking for one that has a uniform body and no cladding.

Mustang
02-16-2004, 03:56 PM
the first one aint finished yet and the second one is my first ever chop