PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Tourbillon
10-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Hey, I'm new here, so don't flame me for this.

What happened to Blue Supra? Is he gone or something? And there is a member's signature which made me feel that he's dead or something... No offense...

adamfraser
10-22-2005, 10:47 AM
His dad died, you will find the threaad in the aussie section.

Tourbillon
10-22-2005, 10:48 AM
Huh? And he's not posting anymore because of that?

GT F1
10-22-2005, 10:51 AM
He has posted. Check the sydney motor show tread.

QuattroMan
10-22-2005, 10:53 AM
because of that?

boy sometimes!

Tourbillon
10-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Whopps, I didn't mean to be bad... But I miss him... Rather his posts...

GT F1
10-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Blue Supra posted yesterday.

Tourbillon
10-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Huh? I clicked his user and they said he last logged in a long time ago. Maybe I was a little blind. Nevermind.

Matra et Alpine
10-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Hey, I'm new here, so don't flame me for this.

lying is not the best way to start a new life.

You'd have avoided a LOT of hassle coming your way if you'd todl everyeon you are Cadillic Cien.

You're going to regret that :D

GT F1
10-22-2005, 12:28 PM
His brother is Cadillac_Imaj, and they use the same computer, or that's what he told us anyway. Though, I think he's lying.

Rockefella
10-22-2005, 12:28 PM
lying is not the best way to start a new life.

You'd have avoided a LOT of hassle coming your way if you'd todl everyeon you are Cadillic Cien.

You're going to regret that :D
Doesn't this result in a ban?

EDIT: Cadillac_Cien/Tourbillon's IP's differ, but that could be due to a change of computer, or perhaps an anonymous proxy?

Matra et Alpine
10-22-2005, 12:29 PM
His brother is Cadillac_Imaj, and they use the same computer, or that's what he told us anyway.
yep, we know :D
it's called "irony" :D

QuattroMan
10-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Whopps, I didn't mean to be bad... But I miss him... Rather his posts...
that's cool, i like blue supra too he is a nice guy,

Tourbillon
10-22-2005, 11:43 PM
yep, we know :D
it's called "irony" :D

Please, we aren't the same person. He really IS my brother.

I'll tell you the history.

He started first as either Jyi or Jyi1693, as far that I can remember.
Then, I came in as Adrian.
We got banned by Matra, because we were promoting our empty forum and flaming him.
Then, I registered as Cadillac Cien because I was liked that car at that time.
Seeing my name, he used Imaj.
We quarelled in the forums. I'm pretty sure you can remember.
My exams were then coming near. So, I stopped myself from surfing the net.
His exams finished earlier, so he got to use the computer first and, thus he started posting again as Imaj. (I think some of you did realise we didn't come online for quite a while:) )
A month later, I tried logging in as Cadillac Cien. I only had five tries, which I used up without one successful login.
Well, I clicked the lost password thing but then, I remembered that I forgot my email for Cadillac Cien. Let alone remember it's password. I have many passwords...
And, I was not really too fond of that Cien anymore, so I changed my username to Tourbillon, something associated to watches.

And, so now it is.

Really, I didn't mean to lie. Neither did I have the intention to do so. Please believe me.

I'll promise to not do it anymore.

GT2addic
10-22-2005, 11:50 PM
I have proof of what tourbillon said...

Tourbillon
10-22-2005, 11:52 PM
Thank you. Someone here that can prove my words... :)

Matra et Alpine
10-23-2005, 01:35 AM
And yet, Cien, those words CONFIRM what was said.

You WERE Cadillac Cien,
For whatever reason you changed a user name - nto all togehter a bad thing.

BUT if you look at what you are challenged over it was coming to UCP and announcign that you are "NEW" here.
You aren't and you have some history.

For that a ban is legitimate in my opinion.

Unless you can come up with a good reason for saying "I am new here" ? When you clearly aren't. THAT is thePROFF of what has publicly happened. We know the history and that was why it was pointed out you shodul have stated that up front instead of tryign to con UCPers into thinking you were someone "new". You're argument about it doesnt' bode well.

6'bore
10-23-2005, 02:20 AM
Huh? And he's not posting anymore because of that?

Oh my.

What a total a$$hole you are. How disrespectful is that? His dad has died, and you are critisising him for it being more a priority than poting on some internet forum!

Your head is seriously messed up, and your going on my ignore list, I don't want to see anymore of your posts you ass.

clutch-monkey
10-23-2005, 05:33 AM
What happened to Blue Supra? Is he gone or something? And there is a member's signature which made me feel that he's dead or something... No offense...
i'm pretty sure he's still alive as i saw him on saturday. go look in the sydney motorshow thread and you'll see him hearty and hale with the rest of us.

Tourbillon
10-23-2005, 08:32 AM

You WERE Cadillac Cien,

BUT if you look at what you are challenged over it was coming to UCP and announcign that you are "NEW" here.

Unless you can come up with a good reason for saying "I am new here" ? When you clearly aren't. THAT is thePROFF of what has publicly happened. We know the history and that was why it was pointed out you shodul have stated that up front instead of tryign to con UCPers into thinking you were someone "new". You're argument about it doesnt' bode well.

Check your PM inbox.:)

Tourbillon
10-23-2005, 08:33 AM
Oh my.

What a total a$$hole you are. How disrespectful is that? His dad has died, and you are critisising him for it being more a priority than poting on some internet forum!

Your head is seriously messed up, and your going on my ignore list, I don't want to see anymore of your posts you ass.

Do as you like, dude. Since I was thinking YOU would qualify as the FIRST one to enter MY ignore list.

And, I wasn't being disrespectful, BTW.

Matra et Alpine
10-23-2005, 08:55 AM
Check your PM inbox.:)
I did.
and in it I foud a PM containing ....

I didn't announce I was new or anything. I just merely said, "Hey, I'm new here

HAve you ever tried entering the Darwin Awards ?
Giving the evidence that proves the claim was kid of shooting yourself in the foot.

a well deserved ban :)

A days ban for trying to pass off as someone new when you weren't.

adamfraser
10-23-2005, 09:13 AM
How is he banned but still online? :confused:

johnnynumfiv
10-23-2005, 09:17 AM
I was wondering why that tourbillion kid was so effin annoying....
Thanks for clearing that up matra :D

Esperante
10-23-2005, 09:17 AM
How is he banned but still online? :confused:
Easy. He's banned but is still online.

adamfraser
10-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Yeah, but when someone is banned, arent they kicked off? I dont know much about banning. Can you still view the site or are you totally blocked?

Esperante
10-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Yeah, but when someone is banned, arent they kicked off? I dont know much about banning. Can you still view the site or are you totally blocked?
When you're banned, or so I hear, all forums are purged of posts so you can login and such, but nothing appears.

NOT speaking from personal experience.

adamfraser
10-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

10-23-2005, 09:26 AM
thanks for clearing that up Matra

10-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Do as you like, dude. Since I was thinking YOU would qualify as the FIRST one to enter MY ignore list.

And, I wasn't being disrespectful, BTW.
hey, 6'Bore is actually one of our nicer members, and although we argue (about me being a "Post Whore"), i would rather see the forum full of Rob than of someone who puts a website above their Father.

CdocZ
10-23-2005, 09:28 AM
This whole thing is ridiculous. Slightly humorous (the part where Tourbillion tried to use some very.....interesting logic to say that proclaiming youself as new to a place, is different then saying "I am new here".)

spi-ti-tout
10-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Matra should chill.

6'bore
10-23-2005, 02:21 PM

Please do that, you need to earn the right to see my posts.

:p @ anyone that is "Tourbillon"

Coventrysucks
10-23-2005, 02:22 PM
me being a "Post Whore")

You are a post whore! What was wrong with adding that to your previous post via the "edit" feature?

Some people!

http://www.mevproductions.co.uk/TV/Partridge1.jpg

Rockefella
10-23-2005, 02:25 PM

You WERE Cadillac Cien,

The man needs spelling help, seriously. :)

6'bore
10-23-2005, 02:27 PM
I think we should let this die. I don't really think Blue-Supra needs reminding, it'll be quite distressing for him.

Coventrysucks
10-23-2005, 02:46 PM
I think we should let this die. I don't really think Blue-Supra needs reminding, it'll be quite distressing for him.

Have you heard of a "tactful phrase"?

That isn't one of them.

Matra et Alpine
10-23-2005, 02:53 PM
The man needs spelling help, seriously. :)
It's only the brain because my disability sometimes means that the message to press fingers doesn't get through because of the pain.

Thanks for the support :(