PDA

View Full Version : A question for all the guys that are good with girls

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 09:19 AM
Okay. So I like this girl at school. She's really fine, kinda out of my league. I don't even know her name. Now, I know I need to find that shit out, but I really need to know, what do I say to the girl because I don't even know her. I can't just go up to her and say do you wanna go out sometime, so what do I say?

P3RG4R3C
10-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Instinct. ;) :p

jorismo
10-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Do you know one of her friends??

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 09:26 AM
uhhhh... no.

Matra et Alpine
10-24-2005, 09:28 AM
I can't just go up to her and say do you wanna go out sometime, so what do I say?
yeah, the "stalker approach" seldom works :D

You'd do well just to say normal things for a while and judge how she reacts to you. SHe might find you the ugliest guy on the planet and you shodl move on :D

"hi" and an occasional smile or nod of recognition. Don't go running before walking :D If she doesn't blow you off, come back !!!

Vaigra
10-24-2005, 09:28 AM
does one of your friends know her or her name?

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 09:30 AM
yeah, the "stalker approach" seldom works :D

You'd do well just to say normal things for a while and judge how she reacts to you. SHe might find you the ugliest guy on the planet and you shodl move on :D

"hi" and an occasional smile or nod of recognition. Don't go running before walking :D If she doesn't blow you off, come back !!!

Why would I say hi if I don't even know her? She'll think I'm weird.?...

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 09:31 AM
does one of your friends know her or her name?

All I know is her last name. The fact that she's dutch, and her last name is like Velhurst.

jorismo
10-24-2005, 09:33 AM
You got any school party's?

:Exige:
10-24-2005, 09:34 AM
You have to get friends with her before you ask her out. Your just basing this on looks ... which is the way of the sexually stressed. If you don't even know her name, how are you meant to know if you like her or not? I was best friends with my current girlfriend before I went out with her. A gf should also be your best friend.

jorismo
10-24-2005, 09:36 AM
All I know is her last name. The fact that she's dutch, and her last name is like Velhurst.

If you add me on your msn, I'm happy to give you some dutch phrases that should help...

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 09:39 AM
If you add me on your msn, I'm happy to give you some dutch phrases that should help...

Decent.

I'd rather you email me, cause I don't go on msn much.

jorismo
10-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Decent.

I'd rather you email me, cause I don't go on msn much.

What's your e-mail?? ;)

Smithman
10-24-2005, 09:44 AM
The fact that she's dutch should work to your advantage. Come up with something you want to know about Holland and use it to start up a conversation. That's a good icebreaker.

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Umm... she was born in Holland, but moved here at 3. She knows how to speak it though.

jorismo
10-24-2005, 09:57 AM
You really don't know her first name??

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Nope.

10-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Okay. So I like this girl at school. She's really fine, kinda out of my league. I don't even know her name. Now, I know I need to find that shit out, but I really need to know, what do I say to the girl because I don't even know her. I can't just go up to her and say do you wanna go out sometime, so what do I say?
well knowing her name her name would be a good start...

d-quik
10-24-2005, 10:00 AM
this is called lust

Clique
10-24-2005, 10:02 AM
Basically do something really stupid like drive a car into the school then she will definitely notice you... if she likes you then cool... but if she doesnt then going to prison will be soo less sweet...

jorismo
10-24-2005, 10:06 AM
Basically do something really stupid like drive a car into the school then she will definitely notice you... if she likes you then cool... but if she doesnt then going to prison will be soo less sweet...

Well, at least you tried eh?

10-24-2005, 10:09 AM
and endangered her life eh?

Cotterik
10-24-2005, 10:11 AM
Rik'a girlfriend speaking:

Don't go straight up to ask her out, cause that only works for attractive, arrogant boys

Do any of your friends know her name? See if there's a party she might be at that you can get too, get talking there.

UCR
10-24-2005, 10:13 AM
get ur willy out and go up to her.

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 10:18 AM
get ur willy out and go up to her.

Will do.

I'll try my friends thing. Thanx to rika's gf.

man 430gt
10-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Rik'a *^"boyfriend"^* speaking:

Don't go straight up to ask her out, cause that only works for attractive, arrogant boys

Do any of your friends know her name? See if there's a party she might be at that you can get too, get talking there.
Corrected that mistake for you:D ;) Just joking.

magracer
10-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Patience might be your best ally in this case.

Just walking up to her might work if you are sure she has noticed you.

Find out if she's involved in any school activities and sign up for them. Parties and other get togethers are always good, as well as common friends.

The "Hi", strategy is good if your friend network cannot reach her. Just say hi a couple of times when you meet her on the halls (and watch her reaction). Later on you can start a conversation.

Have you thought about asking her for dutch lessons???

Matra et Alpine
10-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Have you thought about asking her for dutch lessons???
Or follow UCR's solution and ask for some "french" :D

McReis
10-24-2005, 10:38 AM
Why would I say hi if I don't even know her? She'll think I'm weird.?...

No way! It's a nice approach! Smile openly at her, and say "Hi" and keep walking like if you did nothing special. ;)
She'll find that funny. Even amusing. One day she'll answer. Maybe someday she'll try to speak to you just to ask you why do that. Or maybe one day it happens that you find her on some other place than school, and conversation will probably come up. At least, an "Hi" from time to time will assure you that she notices you. ;) Don't lose a chance of looking her in the eyes and say "Hi". ;)

That could lead you to nothing but, at least, you tried and had some fun. :)Just enjoy those years you living, because there are other nice years expecting you, but nothing like those....:rolleyes:

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 10:44 AM
No way! It's a nice approach! Smile openly at her, and say "Hi" and keep walking like if you did nothing special. ;)
She'll find that funny. Even amusing. One day she'll answer. Maybe someday she'll try to speak to you just to ask you why do that. Or maybe one day it happens that you find her on some other place than school, and conversation will probably come up. At least, an "Hi" from time to time will assure you that she notices you. ;) Don't lose a chance of looking her in the eyes and say "Hi". ;)

That could lead you to nothing but, at least, you tried and had some fun. :)Just enjoy those years you living, because there are other nice years expecting you, but nothing like those....:rolleyes:

That's a pretty good idea, I guess. Okay, I'll try that out too.

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 10:45 AM
Now, I used to be in the party scene, and I wanna be in it again. How do I get in again?

UCR
10-24-2005, 10:47 AM
Just go in for the kill mate,
pull her skirt down :D

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 10:49 AM
ROFL. I don't think so man...

McReis
10-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Just go in for the kill mate,
pull her skirt down :D

Now that's a bad advice! Why not pulling the skirt UP instead? That would prevent him from ripping it and the result is pretty much the same.

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 10:54 AM
yeah, she's short, so pulling it up may just work. I suspect she'd be wearing underwear anyways... lol.

Esperante
10-24-2005, 10:57 AM
Do what Tony does. :D

go up to a girl, slap her in et butt and touch her boobs, and go "hey baby like my muscles"

McReis
10-24-2005, 11:00 AM
Do what Tony does. :D

Yes, he must be an example to follow. I really believe he is very successful amongst girls. :rolleyes:

Bob
10-24-2005, 11:02 AM
Slap her ass as she walks by, grin at her and walk away- works every time ;)

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Okay, seriously, how do I get back in the party scene?

jorismo
10-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Why not organise your own party??

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Because my mom is a gay spaz, and I live in an apartment. Plus, I have snoopy neighbours, and I can't afford it.

d-quik
10-24-2005, 11:34 AM
excuses excuses

btw UCR ur corrupting innocent minds here, keep your forked tongue behind ur teeth

jk :p i love it

What
10-24-2005, 11:37 AM
You have to get friends with her before you ask her out...
No, that is so, wrong. How old are you guys?

If you become her "friend", you will be stuck in the "friend" zone. Listen to pimp daddy "What".

Approach her when she's alone. If she's with her friends, she's less likely to respond positively or give you her full attention. Soooo, when she's alone, go up to her and say something like..."excuse me, what's your name? I've seen you around alot and your accent caught my attention...my name is (your name). Where are you from?..." go from there. Then, compliment her PERSONALITY, like, if she's hyper say..."wow, you have a lot of energy...I like that"... Use your instincts and try to read her. If shes into you and the convo is good, make it last. If she's nervous, keep it short. Either way, dont go TOO long. End the conversation with, "it was nice meeting you (bitches name)"...walk away and smile. Always look her in the eyes. Don't look weak.

Later on that week, approach her again, but this time, ask her if she'd like to do something with you...but don't say "would you like to do something with me?"...you have to be SPECIFIC. Ask her if she'd like to see a movie (I wouldn't recommend that) or if she'd like to go to the park, or if she'd like to have dinner at this restaurant that you just LOVE..(this is a lie, we know this). If she says ok, ask for her name, then walk away before it gets awkward.

If she doesn't go on a date with you then punch that bitch in the jaw. There are plenty of bitches in the world. Everyone won't want you, you have to overcome the fear of rejection. If you want, practices talking to random bitches of lower beauty to get comfortable.

And please....if you get her number....DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT.

jorismo
10-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Wow, that's the best advice yet What! I think you'd give that a try...

RISE AGAINST
10-24-2005, 11:42 AM

If you become her "friend", you will be stuck in the "friend" zone. Listen to pimp daddy "What".

Approach her when she's alone. If she's with her friends, she's less likely to respond positively or give you her full attention. Soooo, when she's alone, go up to her and say something like..."excuse me, what's your name? I've seen you around alot and your accent caught my attention...my name is (your name). Where are you from?..." go from there. Then, compliment her PERSONALITY, like, if she's hyper say..."wow, you have a lot of energy...I like that"... Use your instincts and try to read her. If shes into you and the convo is good, make it last. If she's nervous, keep it short. Either way, dont go TOO long. End the conversation with, "it was nice meeting (bitches name)"...walk away and smile. Always look her in the eyes. Don't look weak.

Later on that week, approach her again, but this time, ask her if she'd like to do something with you...but don't say "would you like to do something with me?"...you have to be SPECIFIC. Ask her if she'd like to see a movie (I wouldn't recommend that) or if she'd like to go to the park, or if she'd like to have dinner at this restaurant that you just LOVE..(this is a lie, we know this). If she says ok, ask for her name, then walk away before it gets awkward.

If she doesn't go on a date with you then punch that bitch in the jaw. There are plenty of bitches in the world. Everyone won't want you, you have to overcome the fear of rejection. If you want, practices talking to random bitches of lower beauty to get comfortable.

Ok. Nowadays, girls don't walk alone.

And she doesn't have an accent, so give me another starting line.

baddabang
10-24-2005, 11:44 AM

Show up already drunk and out of your mind. Stumble around, fall in a pool and boom your an instant hit.

If that fails buy a ferrari.

RS6
10-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Basically you have to be into your drinking, otherwise you have no chance. It's why I never was in the party scene. But I still succeeded in finding a woman, who agreed with my choice. ;)

jorismo
10-24-2005, 11:54 AM
I got another good one: when you see her in the hall just walk to her and kiss her... if she likes she'll kiss back and if she doesn't, just say you made a bet with your friends. (it worked for me once...)

What
10-24-2005, 12:18 PM
Ok. Nowadays, girls don't walk alone.

Is this highschool or college? I'm guessing highschool since she doesn't walk alone. Isn't that aggravating? Don't these bitches know that crowds deflect away men? Jesus...

But you can't let that stop you, it didn't stop me.

Since she's ALWAYS with friends...(this is bullsh*t but whatever)...try to approach any one of the members of her group, preferably the most approachable one, and start a friendly conversation. You've got to have a class with at least one of these chicks. Then, once you've got one, ask the bitch if she'd introduce you to her friends...simply by saying "who are your friends?". Then start a convo with one of the others girls, or better yet, ask a general question, like..."when is the next dance? Are you going?" or "Where is your next class?" or "Have any of you ever f*cked What?" or "is everyone excited about prom? Who are you all bringing?"...or whatever topic is hot at your school. You've just got to get these bitches talking and comfortable with you...quickly, you don't have much time. But make sure you let all of them know your name, and you remember theirs, and wave to them when you pass them in the hall.

But you've got to single out the Dutch. "Coincidentally" meet her in front of one the classes she has next. But warning, she's in a rush to get to her next class, so you'll be rushed and will have to get to the point. You'd do better talking to her at a dance, or a school event like a football game, basketball game.

How lame are your friends? Because if you don't like the above approach, get your friends involved. You ever heard of a wingman? Let them distract her friends while you talk to the Dutch. This would be a little easier. But if you get slammed, your friends will know, and so will hers. But f*ck it, it doesn't matter anyway. As long as you tried. Seperate yourself from the rest of the punks your age and TRY TO APPROACH THE GIRL YOU WANT.

Lagonda
10-24-2005, 12:23 PM
What the heck is that supposed to mean ? You talk like a 40 year old. How old are you ? I'm guessing high school age ? Aren't there tons of parties around ?

What
10-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Ok, I assumed she had an accent because you said she was Dutch. I don't know this bitch, so I don't know what you should tell her. Give some type of description about her.

Join a group, preferably the football team. Its fun.

man 430gt
10-24-2005, 12:25 PM

Approach her when she's alone. If she's with her friends, she's less likely to respond positively or give you her full attention. Soooo, when she's alone, go up to her and say something like..."excuse me, what's your name? I've seen you around alot and your accent caught my attention...my name is (your name). Where are you from?..." go from there. Then, compliment her PERSONALITY, like, if she's hyper say..."wow, you have a lot of energy...I like that"... Use your instincts and try to read her. If shes into you and the convo is good, make it last. If she's nervous, keep it short. Either way, dont go TOO long. End the conversation with, "it was nice meeting you (bitches name)"...walk away and smile. Always look her in the eyes. Don't look weak.

Long time no see dude?!

What
10-24-2005, 12:33 PM
Long time no see dude?!
Yes, I know. You bastards are always trying to ban me.

What
10-24-2005, 12:50 PM
Well, I just found out that you could draw...

Why don't you approach the bitch and her crew with a scrapbook, and ask them, "Hey, what do you guys think of this? I'm trying to get into a prestigious art school so I'd appreciate your opinion...blah blah . Girls like ambitious guys.

man 430gt
10-24-2005, 01:13 PM
Yes, I know. You bastards are always trying to ban me.
Hey i was the one that said it was WRONG to ban you!

rev440
10-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Make her laugh. Is she in any of ur classes? If so try to be very funny pop your collar just to get people to laugh at you it all works. As some one else said buy a fast car and be crazy with it. Girls like bad boys and guys who ride dirtbikes and quads. You dont have to drink to impress people or get into parties.

Clique
10-24-2005, 01:19 PM

Show some respect...

shr0olvl
10-24-2005, 01:21 PM
This sort of happend to me once but I actually new the bitches name. Try going up to her and telling her that you've noticed her alot lately and if she wants to hang out sometime. Then get her number and name that way.

Forever92
10-24-2005, 01:21 PM
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2868/eek39co.gif

Rockefella
10-24-2005, 01:54 PM
Just be funny/humorous. Trust me, once girls think you're funny, then you can playfully flirt with them, and playful flirting can turn into raunchy conversations (not like sexual harassment but like corny sexual jokes). Then, just be nice/caring for the person (I'd say for like a 1-week period) and then ask her out.

scottie300z
10-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Try going up to her and telling her that you've noticed her alot lately and if she wants to hang out sometime. Then get her number and name that way.

Do this. Be straightforward, thats the best way to go. Dont do all of that try to make her laugh, impress her. etc.. etc.. stuff, just be straighforward and act like you always do. And remember, eye contact. When you talk to her for the first time dont break eye contact for a little while, and be confident. your making a bigger deal of it then it is.

10-24-2005, 02:52 PM
does humor work?

George Clooney or Jasper Carrot

Esperante
10-24-2005, 02:53 PM
does humor work?

George Clooney or Jasper Carrot
Yes, women will cling to you if you quote Jasper Carrot or George Clooney.

Rockefella
10-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Well with humor, for it to work, you have to be funny. Please don't try to be funny and do things that make you look annoying and idiotic. Comedy is about irony/sarcasm, the occasion, and most importantly, timing.

What
10-24-2005, 02:59 PM
This sort of happend to me once but I actually new the bitches name. Try going up to her and telling her that you've noticed her alot lately and if she wants to hang out sometime. Then get her number and name that way.
This man, f*cks girls.

Do this. Be straightforward, thats the best way to go. Dont do all of that try to make her laugh, impress her. etc.. etc.. stuff, just be straighforward and act like you always do. And remember, eye contact. When you talk to her for the first time dont break eye contact for a little while, and be confident. your making a bigger deal of it then it is.

So does he.

Just be funny/humorous. Trust me, once girls think you're funny, then you can playfully flirt with them, and playful flirting can turn into raunchy conversations (not like sexual harassment but like corny sexual jokes). Then, just be nice/caring for the person (I'd say for like a 1-week period) and then ask her out.
This man, does not. Don't try to trick the bitch into a sexual relationship. Be straight forward without being a pervert. Like I, scottie, and shr0olvl have said, leave out all of that extra, "I have to stand out and make an ass of myself", bullsh*t.

I can't believe some of the sh*t you boys have written.

As some one else said buy a fast car and be crazy with it. Girls like bad boys and guys who ride dirtbikes and quads. Buy a car? Are you kidding me? You condone buying a car just to get a chance at picking up a highschool bitch?

Someone else said something about being the class clown, or "pop your collar". Oh my God, you all are so lost.

Approach the bitch, start a conversation (I've given you some conversation starters), and ask her if she'd like to continue to conversation out of school.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Lol, sh*t, I do that now.
I've known this one girl for 2 years now, and just talk to her when I can. The only thing holding me back is her friends one of which....is a total b*tch...make that 2. I know only 1 of her friends...but I just like talking to her, with humor, and that satifies me instead of dating her.

Basically, I'm more of a guy who likes to hang out with the ladies instead of asking them out.

Don't know about ya'll, but a guy who hangs out with them and is just a friend for them seems to get more "attention" than a lover.;)

Esperante
10-24-2005, 03:04 PM
This man, f*cks girls.

So does he.

This man, does not. Don't try to trick the bitch into a sexual relationship. Be straight forward without being a pervert. Like I, scottie, and shr0olvl have said, leave out all of that extra, "I have to stand out and make an ass of myself", bullsh*t.

I can't believe some of the sh*t you boys have written.

Buy a car? Are you kidding me? You condone buying a car just to get a chance at picking up a highschool bitch?

Someone else said something about being the class clown, or "pop your collar". Oh my God, you all are so lost.

Approach the bitch, start a conversation (I've given you some conversation starters), and ask her if she'd like to continue to conversation out of school.
I can understand why you don't go for the humour aspect.

6'bore
10-24-2005, 03:05 PM
Do you know one of her friends??

Oh come on, I assume this guy has left the third grade :p

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 03:07 PM
Oh come on, I assume this guy has left the third grade :p
True.

You don't have to be friends with them. Just be a guy on good terms with their friends. Someone her friends don't mind hanging around.

6'bore
10-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Also, make sure she doesn't find out that you asked a bunch of guys you don't know from the internet how to approach this.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 03:11 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all women can be approached by a random guy and asked to talk about stuff.

Go for the humor approach and don't listen to this guy.
Hell, be her FRIEND. Unless you're some dude who's always concentrated on sex which some women don't like, be a FRIEND. Girls here love guys who are friends. They appreciate that the guy wants to be a friend for them, that listen to them, hear their problems and comfort them in a time of need, and isn't concerned about getting in her pants.

Personally, guys like that, just wanting sex....are morons.

shr0olvl
10-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all women can be approached by a random guy and asked to talk about stuff.

Go for the humor approach and don't listen to this guy.
Hell, be her FRIEND. Unless you're some dude who's always concentrated on sex which some women don't like, be a FRIEND. Girls here love guys who are friends. They appreciate that the guy wants to be a friend for them, that listen to them, hear their problems and comfort them in a time of need, and isn't concerned about getting in her pants.

Personally, guys like that, just wanting sex....are morons.

What I've noticed here in my school is that most bitches just wanna get laid as well as me and the rest of the male population. So I get straight to the point and give them what they need and I want. None of that girlfriend/boyfriend bullshit. I guess you could say im a friend with benefits. :cool:

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 03:20 PM
What I've noticed here in my school is that most bitches just wanna get laid as well as me and the rest of the male population. So I get straight to the point and give them what they need and I want. None of that girlfriend/boyfriend bullshit. I guess you could say im a friend with benefits. :cool:
Hmm...no offense, but seem like whores. Not saying they are, but if they're more concerned about getting laid, that just says whore.

Then again, maybe not....unless they want to get laid many times.

shr0olvl
10-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Hmm...no offense, but seem like whores. Not saying they are, but if they're more concerned about getting laid, that just says whore.

Then again, maybe not....unless they want to get laid many times.

Eh, Maybe. It's the quiet ones that get me. They are sex maniacs.

What
10-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Don't listen to this guy.
Hell, be her FRIEND. Unless you're some dude who's always concentrated on sex which some women don't like, be a FRIEND. Girls here love guys who are friends.
WHAT! Don't listen to me? I'm not the motherf*cker stuck in the friend zone. Contrary to what you believe, the friend zone ISN'T fun.

Don't listen to THIS fool. Look what he writes...

Basically, I'm more of a guy who likes to hang out with the ladies instead of asking them out.

Don't know about ya'll, but a guy who hangs out with them and is just a friend for them seems to get more "attention" than a lover.;)

This sounds like a guy who gets no where with chicks, and instead of doing something about it, he's settled for the friend.

You are so clueless. The "friend" get more attention than the "lover"? HA HA HA!!! Let's see if the friend gets more than a close hug. The lover gets it ALL. Hugs, kisses, cuddling, affection...pussy

Do you want to be like THIS guy? Or do you want to be the guy that the chicks are confiding to THIS guy about.

Good choice.

You definitely do not want to be the "friend". You want to f*ck. Or at least get affection. Friends only tease themselves.

shr0olvl
10-24-2005, 03:28 PM
WHAT! Don't listen to me? I'm not the motherf*cker stuck in the friend zone. Contrary to what you believe, the friend zone ISN'T fun.

This sounds like a guy who gets no where with chicks, and instead of doing something about it, he's settled for the friend.

You are so clueless. The "friend" get more attention than the "lover"? HA HA HA!!! Let's see if the friend gets more than a close hug. The lover gets it ALL. Hugs, kisses, cuddling, affection...pussy

Do you want to be like THIS guy? Or do you want to be the guy that the chicks are confiding to THIS guy about.

Good choice.

You definitely do not want to be the "friend". You want to f*ck. Or at least get affection. Friends only tease themselves.

I agree. Friends always seem to get stuck on the side lines and don't get any play.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Like I said, guys only after sex are idiots.

You can be a "pimp" all you want, but once you're out of high school, pimps are over rated and looked down upon by the community.

You don't like the friend zone because you're to buys thinking about sex.

Not every girl is a whore, which seem to be the type your after. Some girls actually like a friendly guy. Not every guy is a sex-crazed person like you.

Tell me, do you also brag to your friends about how many times you have sex? Or do you leave a girl after the sex and go onto the next one like a dumbass?

Esperante
10-24-2005, 03:34 PM

Good choice.

You sound like a cold, heartless bloke who will be nothing but a burnt out shell once in your 30's.

What
10-24-2005, 03:35 PM
What I've noticed here in my school is that most bitches just wanna get laid as well as me and the rest of the male population. So I get straight to the point and give them what they need and I want.

Hmm...no offense, but they seem like whores.

They are modern girls with a curious itch. You too, F1_Master, want to go out there and have sex. Somehow, most likely though low confidence in oneself, you have surpressed your urge...but it's there.

Bitches wanna experience sex and they are constantly looking for men, like shr0olvl, to give it to them. And shr0olvl, it's a global truth that women want sex as much as we do.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 03:36 PM
They are modern girls with a curious itch. You too, F1_Master, want to go out there and have sex. Somehow, most likely though low confidence in oneself, you have surpressed your urge...but it's there.

Bitches wanna experience sex and they are constantly looking for men, like shr0olvl, to give it to them. And shr0olvl, it's a global truth that women want sex as much as we do.

Again, I'm not a sex-crazed guy who can't control his hormones. You have sex all you want. And when you get an STD and die, the world will laugh at you.

Esperante
10-24-2005, 03:38 PM

I'm so glad people see other humans on human levels.

You have reaffirmed my suspicion that the human race is doomed.

What
10-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Tell me, do you also brag to your friends about how many times you have sex? Or do you leave a girl after the sex and go onto the next one like a dumbass?
No, you're reading me wrong. Because I'm confident and open about casual sex and because I make it clear that I'm not afraid to have a sexual relationship with a women, you assume that I'm some type of "dog" that only uses women. No. I'm a MAN that likes to please women. I'm not a lost "boy" who teases my d*ck and her v*gina because I'm afraid to make a move. If I like a bitch, my first motive isn't to be her "friend". That's bullsh*t. I will let her know that I'm interested in becoming more than friends. If she doesn't comply, than be her friend (I'd rather move on though). I said nothing about having sex with her then leaving her. And I DO NOT brag.

And please....DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT.

I keep my business to myself. My straightforward-ness may look like pimp type sh*t to you, but it's not. Women appreciate a man who tells them what they want and don't try to sneak their intentions in

You sound like a cold, heartless bloke who will be nothing but a burnt out shell once in your 30's.
No, far from it. I'm a prosperous young man with a steady girlfriend. I've experienced a lot of women during my highschool and college years. I've seen people try the friend role, hoping and praying that somehow, someday, their d*cks slip inside of her. Barely seen it happen. The sole person I know who pulled off the friend to girlfriend move took YEARS to pull it off and he openly regretted not moving in a long time ago. It's not worth wasting those years when you could have been moved in.

I'm not advocating "pimping" or "hit it and quit it". What I'm trying to get across is that if you like a girl, let her know, and don't waste your time trying to be "only" a friend when in truth, you want more. Don't cheat yourself out of life due to fear.

Esperante
10-24-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm not advocating "pimping" or "hit it and split it".
What?

h00t_h00t
10-24-2005, 04:02 PM
the human race is doomed.

I agree :p

Ok, so I haven't actually read more than the first and last page of this thread, but has someone mentioned this is a car forum?

Esperante
10-24-2005, 04:04 PM
I agree :p

Ok, so I haven't actually read more than the first and last page of this thread, but has someone mentioned this is a car forum?
Has someone mentioned to you this is the Miscellaneous forum?

What
10-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Again, I'm not a sex-crazed guy who can't control his hormones.
No, you are (don't take this personally) a bitch who needs a man like me to push you into a sexual relationship with a girl. How else will you get the experience? When you finally get a chance, the girl may be dissappointed with your lack of experience. How do you expect to get married?

deffenbaugh03
10-24-2005, 04:09 PM
All i have to say is start off as friends and if you think she's someone you really love then ask her out. If not then you've got a new friend.

Some of you guys really dissapoint me, there's more to life than sex, it disgusts me that it takes some people 20 or so years to realize this, grow up.

Esperante
10-24-2005, 04:11 PM
No, you are (don't take this personally) a bitch who needs a man like me to push you into a sexual relationship with a girl.
Ha...

I'm not advocating "pimping" or "hit it and split it".

6'bore
10-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Notice when "What" comes back most things turn into a "heated" debate?

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 04:18 PM
"I'm a MAN that likes to please women."

So you're a giggalo?
Oh, that makes everything better.

What
10-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Some of you guys really dissapoint me, there's more to life than sex, it disgusts me that it takes some people 20 or so years to realize this, grow up.
Once again, I'm not demanding that he has sex with the chick. The topic floated towards that subject. All I'm saying is that he should be open about wanting to get involved in a romantic relationship with the girl. That is what he wanted, right? Be straightforward, it will get him what he really wants.

"Romantic" doesn't mean sex. Sex is an option.

Esperante
10-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Once again, I'm not demanding that he has sex with the chick. The topic floated towards that subject. All I'm saying is that he should be open about wanting to get involved in a romantic relationship with the girl.

Sex is an option.
What the hell are you on about?

you are...a bitch who needs a man like me to push you into a sexual relationship with a girl.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 04:22 PM
I don't need any pushing. I've had sex before with someone I knew as a friend.

And because women there want to be pleased be sex-crazed men, doesn't mean all women are.

Not all women want to get laid, and not all guys want to have a sexual relationship.

IMO, if you can't accept a girl just being there with you and just wanting love instead of sex all the time, then you are a sad person.
Really, its quite sad you can't accept a girl just being with you without wanting in her pants.

BTW, sex isn't all its hyped up to be. I prefer to just hold a woman and let her know I will be there for her.

What
10-24-2005, 04:35 PM
I prefer to just hold a woman and let her know I will be there for her.
No, you prefer to be her friend, as you said earlier.

I don't know why you bitches keep believing that I'm a sex craved maniac when I CLEARLY stated that sex is an option.

I'm trying to get the guy involved in a romantic relationship....SEX IS AN OPTION BITCHES.

GT F1
10-24-2005, 04:37 PM
I don't need any pushing. I've had sex before with someone I knew as a friend.

And because women there want to be pleased be sex-crazed men, doesn't mean all women are.

Not all women want to get laid, and not all guys want to have a sexual relationship.

IMO, if you can't accept a girl just being there with you and just wanting love instead of sex all the time, then you are a sad person.
Really, its quite sad you can't accept a girl just being with you without wanting in her pants.

BTW, sex isn't all its hyped up to be. I prefer to just hold a woman and let her know I will be there for her.

Agree, though the last sentence was sort-of corny.:D

deffenbaugh03
10-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Do you have any respect for women? STOP SAYING BITCHES!

spi-ti-tout
10-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Contrary to what you believe, the friend zone ISN'T fun.
What man, you need to chill, and stop generalizing the world according to how things work in your little town.

Not all women like to have sex all the time.
Some do.
Not all women like someone who goes straight to them.
Some do.
Not all men like to get "laid" all the time.
Some do.
Etc, etc, etc.

^^ That was neutral, with no side taking. Because the world is full of different people, that's all. ^^

Now to come to my story. Yes I do like a girl, yes she's pretty, yes she's cute, yes she's within reach, and she's not someone who would like someone to come up to her and ask her to go out when she has probably never seen him before. She's quietish, decent, sensible, nicely active around her friends and keeps her respect. And that's the way I like it - so I'll take my time.

On the other hand, I have a lot of friends who are girls. We talk, laugh, joke and mess around friendly and both of us have absolutely no problem with that. Some of them are really good friends and I know I could count on them if I called or sent them an email at 2AM to come. I also know I could get into a relationship with some of them them if I did what you suggested - be straightforward, or otherwise, and they know the same. But we prefer to keep it as friends, and there's no harm done. That, in my opinion, What, is the best way to keep it.

What
10-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I also know I could get into a relationship with some of them them if I did what you suggested - be straightforward, or otherwise, and they know the same. But we prefer to keep it as friends, and there's no harm done. That, in my opinion, What, is the best way to keep it.

This isn't about the "best way to keep it", it's about what RISE AGAINST wants. He WANTS a ROMANTIC relationship with this Dutch "girl"(you happy deffenbaugh03?). I'm giving him advice on what would give him the GREATEST OPPURTUNITY to create a ROMANTIC relationship with the chick. I KNOW all girls aren't the same, but MOST are similar. Once again, I'm giving advice according to what RISE AGAINST WANTS.

I don't think he wants to settle for friends.

Prius
10-24-2005, 04:53 PM
yeah, but you don't get into a romantic relationship by getting naked and jumping her you moron.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 05:04 PM
No, you prefer to be her friend, as you said earlier.

I don't know why you bitches keep believing that I'm a sex craved maniac when I CLEARLY stated that sex is an option.

I'm trying to get the guy involved in a romantic relationship....SEX IS AN OPTION BITCHES.

You don't have to have sex for a Romantic relationship.

Don't give us that "Its an option" bullsh*t. You make it seem its mandatory. All you've talked about is how to get him to f**k the poor girl.

RISE, here's a cold truth.
Its extremely hard to get a romantic relationship when you don't even know the girl's name.

You have to see it from her point of view. You may want a romantic relationship, but she may not want one or in What's case, to be laid as soon as possible.

You're not going to get a romantic relationship until you go through the average high school relationship.

Romantic relationships are rare anyways in high schools.
Romance does not mean "F**king a girl" What.

Romance is actually about showing you love her, and doing things for her without a reason.

There's a difference between a Romance, and in your case, Getting a woman laid.

Matra et Alpine
10-24-2005, 05:06 PM
become "party-boy" :D

spi-ti-tout
10-24-2005, 05:09 PM
This isn't about the "best way to keep it", .
I was talking about myself, and in a normal situation, nothing to do with RA wants, like everyday. Sorry for the confusion.

you happy deffenbaugh03?
Much better, thank you.

I'm giving him advice on what would give him the GREATEST OPPURTUNITY to create a ROMANTIC relationship with the chick.
Yes, but how would you know that's the best way if you've never even heard of her before?
You seem to be pushing back all comments that say otherwise when you're easily a thousand miles from her. Relax.

I KNOW all girls aren't the same, but MOST are similar.
Infact most are not like that here.

Once again, I'm giving advice according to what RISE AGAINST WANTS.

I don't think he wants to settle for friends
Neither do I, but that wasn't what I suggested. The others - yes, but not me (and not saying you said I suggested that btw). I'm neutral; let him look at the girl and decide what's best. You cannot be assured you are completely right until you know what she's like.

Prius
10-24-2005, 05:09 PM
here's my advice, I'm kinda using it myself.

DOn't act like you are in love with her at first, just become friends. Then as time evolves, slowly move from "friends" to "lovers". but that's just what I feel what you should do

I know this will get ignored because i'm 13

Esperante
10-24-2005, 05:20 PM

Well, for one, you relate to women (and some men) as 'bitches.'

clutch-monkey
10-24-2005, 05:22 PM
I know this will get ignored because i'm 13
why are you even in this thread?

:D:D:p

scottie300z
10-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Wow, did this blow up.

But my answer stays the same no matter if your just looking for a lay or a romantic relationship. Being upfront gets you both, being funny isnt romantic, its friendly.

Im not saying dont be funny, but i wouldnt lead w/ it. If you want to have a romantic relationship, lead w/ romance. If you want to be friends, lead w/ friendly. thats all it comes down to.

why are you even in this thread?

:D:D:p

That is hilarious

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 05:28 PM
become "party-boy" :D
Partyboy?

Lol, I have the name on CS: Source (off-topic).

I used to be called Partyboy for a short time in my Junior-Senior years as I "looked" like Chris Pontius. However, I got it my junior year due to actually....dressing up like Partyboy....I won $40, but can't say it was worth it.

My pal has the video of me dressing up and doing it, but luckily, he showed no one but me.
(And no, no one here will see it.):p

scottie300z
10-24-2005, 05:32 PM
Partyboy?

Lol, I have the name on CS: Source (off-topic).

I used to be called Partyboy for a short time in my Junior-Senior years as I "looked" like Chris Pontius. However, I got it my junior year due to actually....dressing up like Partyboy....I won $40, but can't say it was worth it.

My pal has the video of me dressing up and doing it, but luckily, he showed no one but me.
(And no, no one here will see it.):p

Dont you mean dressing down, instead of dressing up? I wouldnt want to see that video myself.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Dont you mean dressing down, instead of dressing up? I wouldnt want to see that video myself.
Well, I didn't go commando, but its still not a pretty site. I was almost slapped though I probably deserved it.:eek: :D :p

Matra et Alpine
10-24-2005, 05:47 PM
interesting posts guys.

SOme advice RISE ...

Anyone who calls a girl/woman a bitch and boasts about success is not one to listen to if you want a relationship. Relationships grow and friendship is crucial to THAT success. Everything else is masturbation without your own hand :)

Decide what you want. A relationship every day or one till you screw ??

Zondaboy1
10-24-2005, 05:49 PM
just say hi and talk and stuff then ask to hangout
i did that with a gal this year and i asked her out and she said mabee
but then she came back and said yes
so its not always no
but i got dumped 3 days later because it was 'akward'

NoOne
10-24-2005, 05:57 PM
here's my advice, I'm kinda using it myself.

DOn't act like you are in love with her at first, just become friends. Then as time evolves, slowly move from "friends" to "lovers". but that's just what I feel what you should do

I personally wish you the best of luck, my own experience has shown that moving from friend to lover can be awkward for both people (just as "what" had said earlier).

Rockefella's idea of being funny which will lead to playful flirtation will work - if you are a funny or at least easy-going kinda guy, if you are hyper or intense it could make you look creepy as it may be out of character for you. Best advice is not to compromise who you are, emphasize your best qualities and downplay - but don't hide your worst qualities.

Trying to tell someone to be confident is difficult, but I'll try: carry yourself as if when you walk into a room that place is THE place to be - as if you own the scene, but be careful so as not to come across as arrogant. Treat even the "plainer" looking girls with respect, not just to their face but in front of your friends, word will spread like wildfire - nice guys DO NOT finish last ('cept in the bedroom ;) )

As I said, be true to who you are, cause if you aren't, sooner or later you will slip up and everyone (or at least the people who matter) will think you a fraud (fraud = no respect) in other words: if your a jock be a jock, class clown, social butterfly, even an academic (i don't want to say geek or nerd as they are too stereo-typical).

Specific advice for RISE AGAINST's situation would be to find out the girls name, shouldn't be hard unless your school is somehow segragated (boys and girls), someone you know will know someone who knows the girl, asking about isn't bad even if the girl finds out as it will show effort on your part.

Talk to her, as I don't know the age group in question I don't want to suggest dating strategy but you could offer to meet in the library/ study hall and "help" each other with assignments, this is where it will get difficult to get into the proper "I'm friendly, but want to be more than just your friend" role, but it can be done and it will prove that you have more than just a fleeting interest - she may prove to be someone you don't want afterall as up to this point you know nothing or very little about her, don't wait too long to let her know where you stand tho .... last thing you want is to be her fool. :)

Good Luck and remember its better to try and fail than to not try at all. :)

- Dave

Prius
10-24-2005, 06:59 PM

girls must love you.

jeez, slapping her ass and saying "hey baby" will get you better results than What's shit:rolleyes:

spi-ti-tout
10-24-2005, 07:10 PM
jeez, slapping her ass and saying "hey baby" will get you better results than What's shit:rolleyes:
Are you also jumping on the bandwagon?
God, atleast those people KNEW what they were saying.

What was in a way correct because he was talking about the girls that are mostly from his place and how it's handled over there. Just because some people disapprove of it here it doesn't mean it's "shit". Everybody has a different view on something or the other.

Read and think before typing. Or better yet, don't type at all. Really.

PS What, check out my last post to you - a few posts back.

What
10-24-2005, 07:50 PM
let him look at the girl and decide what's best...
If he could do that, he wouldn't be asking for advice.

Please dude, please don't do the "friend" thing, like the THIRTEEN year old suggested. Don't do that. Be straightforward.

By the way, how old is everyone here giving advice?

Also, didn't he say a question for the guys that are good with girls? Why are guys like Prius here?

But my answer stays the same no matter if your just looking for a lay or a romantic relationship. Being upfront gets you both, being funny isnt romantic, its friendly.
If you don't want to listen to me, listen to him.

Rockefella
10-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Whoa, this thread has gone somewhat haywire. Bottom line: If you want to develop a casual relationship with the girl, go by means of friendship. If you want to have a sexual relationship with the girl, then do what 'what' said.

What I understood from the question was that RISE wanted to get to know the person, and that he didn't even know her name. I figured, get her attention with some humor, and get to know her a wee-bit, rather than just jumping in for the kill.

F1_Master
10-24-2005, 07:57 PM
I personally wish you the best of luck, my own experience has shown that moving from friend to lover can be awkward for both people (just as "what" had said earlier).

Rockefella's idea of being funny which will lead to playful flirtation will work - if you are a funny or at least easy-going kinda guy, if you are hyper or intense it could make you look creepy as it may be out of character for you. Best advice is not to compromise who you are, emphasize your best qualities and downplay - but don't hide your worst qualities.

Trying to tell someone to be confident is difficult, but I'll try: carry yourself as if when you walk into a room that place is THE place to be - as if you own the scene, but be careful so as not to come across as arrogant. Treat even the "plainer" looking girls with respect, not just to their face but in front of your friends, word will spread like wildfire - nice guys DO NOT finish last ('cept in the bedroom ;) )

As I said, be true to who you are, cause if you aren't, sooner or later you will slip up and everyone (or at least the people who matter) will think you a fraud (fraud = no respect) in other words: if your a jock be a jock, class clown, social butterfly, even an academic (i don't want to say geek or nerd as they are too stereo-typical).

Specific advice for RISE AGAINST's situation would be to find out the girls name, shouldn't be hard unless your school is somehow segragated (boys and girls), someone you know will know someone who knows the girl, asking about isn't bad even if the girl finds out as it will show effort on your part.

Talk to her, as I don't know the age group in question I don't want to suggest dating strategy but you could offer to meet in the library/ study hall and "help" each other with assignments, this is where it will get difficult to get into the proper "I'm friendly, but want to be more than just your friend" role, but it can be done and it will prove that you have more than just a fleeting interest - she may prove to be someone you don't want afterall as up to this point you know nothing or very little about her, don't wait too long to let her know where you stand tho .... last thing you want is to be her fool. :)

Good Luck and remember its better to try and fail than to not try at all. :)

- Dave
Out of all the posts here, this will help you the most.
You must go through the friendship thing like Rockefella said. Alot of women don't like having a random guy who doesn't know one thing about them asking them out. It's possible it could give out the impression who want something else besides a relationship. Be some one new to her for a few days, a friend, then once you know enough, ask the question.

BTW, excellent post NoOne.:cool:

What
10-24-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm sorry dude, I think I interpreted your post wrong. Sorry if I came off too aggressive.

Anyone who calls a girl/woman a bitch and boasts about success is not one to listen to if you want a relationship. Relationships grow and friendship is crucial to THAT success.

Yes, friendship is crucial to a relationship, and so is honesty. Some girls will feel as if you're trying to deceive them if you try to "trick" them into a relationship. Once again, you should let them know what your intentions are. You should be upfront.

And if you filter out the bitches and vulgarity in my advice, it actually is good advice on how to get involved with the general female. It has worked in my area and it has worked in areas I have traveled to. Sorry for the bitches, I like to spice up my conversation.

If you want to have a sexual relationship with the girl, then do what 'what' said.

Let's not say sexual, let's say "romantic". That's more general.

What
10-24-2005, 08:17 PM
Alot of women don't like having a random guy who doesn't know one thing about them asking them out.
Everyone must start as a random person. And he isn't too random, I'm sure she's seen him around school before. I'm betting that you'll learn that what I'm saying is right once you get older. How old are you?

Rockefella
10-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Understood. I agree with you, it's just that it may not be everybody's style to just walk up to a girl they don't know and be up-front. For some, it can be natural, while for others, it may be catastrophic. In RISE's case, maybe he just wants to know the girl, so he should be taught both sides of the ball. :)

d-quik
10-24-2005, 09:44 PM
I got another good one: when you see her in the hall just walk to her and kiss her... if she likes she'll kiss back and if she doesn't, just say you made a bet with your friends. (it worked for me once...)AHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D OMG thats definately the best EEVVVEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

on anothjer note its kinda hilarious to watch two very polarized people debating

Forever92
10-24-2005, 10:00 PM
There was this hot chick in one of my classes last semester and she slept a lot. I thought about using a pick-up line that went...

Hey, you sleep a lot in class are you dreaming about me?

ha ha... that would've been so great and then *slap*

Needless to say, I never got to use that line because I was either too busy right after class or she wasn't there. :(

Cyco
10-24-2005, 10:31 PM
All the good and bad advice here wont help Rise until he talks to her.

Girls want attention and affection, how are you going to provide those to her is what she wants to know, if you can't even find out her first name that she may think you will have trouble providing these for her.

Or drive an Aston, works for me :p

yalim10
10-25-2005, 01:03 AM
4 pages of advise and arguement but dude didn't show up:) He might have jumped down from a bridge when the girl refused him

Spastik_Roach
10-25-2005, 01:22 AM
At my tender age of thirteen, since most relationships end in a month I just stay friends with the girls I like the most. Being friends with chicks kicks ass.

BTW threads like this are gunna turn chicks right off coming on this site :D

Prius
10-25-2005, 03:55 AM

Please dude, please don't do the "friend" thing, like the THIRTEEN year old suggested. Don't do that. Be straightforward.

BAN HIM!

6'bore
10-25-2005, 03:57 AM
(in automated machine tone)
hello, and welcome to your worst nightmare, I know you posted that, "What". You are being a real horny ass, and now you are going tto pay. You could do this the easy way and admit you are an ass, or you can tell me the number of seconds you want me to wait before I reach my hands through my computer screen and choke you. It's your choice. please choose now.

I'm finding it hard to show any emoton from this comment. Please remove now.

:rolleyes:

Vaigra
10-25-2005, 03:57 AM
lol, RA, you're taking advice from 13 year olds? Please tell me you're joking. Have you asked any of your friends in the real world what you could do? I'm pretty sure they could more than most of the kids here :p

McReis
10-25-2005, 04:03 AM

And I bet you're very successful... :rolleyes:
There's a saying in Portugal about the guys who talk too much...

10-25-2005, 04:14 AM
Yes, women will cling to you if you quote Jasper Carrot or George Clooney.
you know what i meant! if you are a woman who are you more likely to be attracted to?

shr0olvl
10-25-2005, 04:34 AM
And I bet you're very successful... :rolleyes:
There's a saying in Portugal about the guys who talk too much...

It was more of a joking post, maybe I should have added more smileys.

McReis
10-25-2005, 04:44 AM
It was more of a joking post, maybe I should have added more smileys.

Maybe you should. Here, have those: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Esperante
10-25-2005, 05:23 AM
BAN HIM!
On what grounds? He hasn't done anything wrong, he just did something that (G-d forbid) you dislike. Deal with it.

spi-ti-tout
10-25-2005, 06:00 AM
I'm sorry dude, I think I interpreted your post wrong. Sorry if I came off too aggressive.
No worries.

What I meant to say was, because girls are so different the world over - like how they are where you are and where I am. I'm not saying your advice isn't helpful og good, all I'm saying is let him look at the nature of the girl, and see if she likes a straightforward person or a person who takes his time. If she is like the former, then he will take YOUR advice. If not, then he'll take, say, F1 Master's.

I know the girl I like wouldn't like me to be straightforward. Again - it depends on the type of girl. If I like a girl who doesn't mind me being straightforward, then I'll go ahead.

Always best to review the situation first.

NoOne
10-25-2005, 06:13 AM
Just a bit to add to my lengthy post http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=409722&postcount=112

The friendship route can work, but it can also backfire, the very last thing you want is to be her ride to see another guy.

You'll probably find it a fine line between being friendly and being a friend, just as fine a line as being confident(big turn on for women) without being arrogant(big turn off), I think it was this combination and the advice I gave earlier that worked for me right up until July 26/96 (i got married :p ) - actually 2 yrs prior to that when my now wife and I first got together.

You know when you see a drop dead gorgeous girl hanging off some guys arm and you think to yourself 'whats he got that I dont?' It's what I've been explaining (or it could be a Ferrari, or he could be a pornstar... or she could be a rent-a-date ;) )

Since highschool, I know that I've dated out of my league ;) , and many times been the envy of what I consider to be better looking guys. Get that feeling just once and you'll walk 3" taller, guaranteed. :)

NoOne
10-25-2005, 06:16 AM
BAN HIM!
I wonder if you being unreasonable is cause for a day or 2?

j/k lighten up Tony :) There is a lot advice from a lot of different views being made in this thread, read through and pick and choose what may work for you ..... someday :D

McReis
10-25-2005, 06:57 AM
Just a bit to add to my lengthy post http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showpost.php?p=409722&postcount=112

The friendship route can work, but it can also backfire, the very last thing you want is to be her ride to see another guy.

You'll probably find it a fine line between being friendly and being a friend, just as fine a line as being confident(big turn on for women) without being arrogant(big turn off), I think it was this combination and the advice I gave earlier that worked for me right up until July 26/96 (i got married :p ) - actually 2 yrs prior to that when my now wife and I first got together.

You know when you see a drop dead gorgeous girl hanging off some guys arm and you think to yourself 'whats he got that I dont?' It's what I've been explaining (or it could be a Ferrari, or he could be a pornstar... or she could be a rent-a-date ;) )

Since highschool, I know that I've dated out of my league ;) , and many times been the envy of what I consider to be better looking guys. Get that feeling just once and you'll walk 3" taller, guaranteed. :)

Awarded with "post-of-the-day" medal! ;)

UCR
10-25-2005, 07:06 AM
Ok mate heres what i do.

1. get pissed
2. shag it.

jobs a good un, nice and simple..

RISE AGAINST
10-25-2005, 09:34 AM
4 pages of advise and arguement but dude didn't show up:) He might have jumped down from a bridge when the girl refused him

Wow. That was a good 22 hour shit.

spi-ti-tout
10-25-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm afraid we could not find the person who was supposed to recieve the award :D

McReis
10-25-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm afraid we could not find the person who was supposed to recieve the award :D

Then noone will receive it. :p

QuattroMan
10-25-2005, 11:58 AM
dude be a man go grab her @ss and say i love you!!!:D

spi-ti-tout
10-25-2005, 01:04 PM
dude be a man go grab her @ss and say i love you!!!:D
I won't ask how many times in your life you've been bitchslapped :rolleyes:

6'bore
10-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Go for UCR's tactic, its by far the best :p

NoOne
10-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Cheers !! Just trying to help.

NoOne
10-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Go for UCR's tactic, its by far the best :p

LMAO try it .... let me know how you make out and post pics before the swelling goes down .... actually if you are succesful, don't post pics of anything swelling ;)

QuattroMan
10-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Actually I was hopping he would try it so can get bitch-slapped,I tried that before once in TJ and I got laid for two weeks.The only thing I did not say was "I love you",:cool:

VtecMini
10-25-2005, 01:35 PM
I tried that before once in TJ and I got laid for two weeks.What, continuously? Props.

:)

What
10-25-2005, 03:26 PM
BAN HIM!

Ok, I'll leave.

F1_Master
10-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Everyone must start as a random person. And he isn't too random, I'm sure she's seen him around school before. I'm betting that you'll learn that what I'm saying is right once you get older. How old are you?
I'm 18, not some dumb 15 year old that can't talk to girls which is someone you probably thought I was.

I've been with girls. I've been upfront, and I don't want a sexual relationship. There's a difference between romance and sex.
Your posts make it appear that he should go right in for the kill.

I like being a gal's friend b/c I don't care about the whole "Hey baby, let's be lovers so I can get you in bed" bullsh*t.

F1_Master
10-25-2005, 03:45 PM
lol...:p

my porsche
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
"what" showing respect and not reffering to girls as bitches will get you alot further than lying your way into her pants

showing respect and being a gentleman (opening doors etc) will get you really ****ing far (trust me ;) ) then once you have a strong relationship you can take it further

if there is a dance coming up ask her to it, its a great way to get to know her, even if you only know her name, ask her in a good way

"what" call me a pussy or whatever, or say i dont **** girls i dont really care, i'd rather be respected AND get girls than be in it purely for the hoochie

Prius
10-25-2005, 03:56 PM
/\ exactly.

this is the best advice to follow.

What
10-25-2005, 04:14 PM
"what" showing respect and not reffering to girls as bitches will get you alot further than lying your way into her pants

I don't lie bitch.
Never said I did, never suggested it.

I'm 18, not some dumb 15 year old that can't talk to girls which is someone you probably thought I was.
Actually, I had you figured as a dumb 18 year old who thinks he knows how to talk to girls.

There's a difference between romance and sex.

No f*cking sh*t. I've cleared that up numerous times.

GT F1
10-25-2005, 04:16 PM
I don't lie bitch.

Actually, I had you figured as a dumb 18 year old who thinks he knows how to talk to girls.

No need to curse. It makes you look stupid. ;)

my porsche
10-25-2005, 04:20 PM
um...he isn't stupid? :p

GT F1
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't call him stupid, since I don't know him. A person can act different on the internet than in real life.

my porsche
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I don't lie bitch.

Ask her if she'd like to see a movie (I wouldn't recommend that) or if she'd like to go to the park, or if she'd like to have dinner at this restaurant that you just LOVE..(this is a lie, we know this). you're right, you dont lie, you just tell other people to lie

F1_Master
10-25-2005, 04:36 PM

Wanna tell me that again?

You don't know sh*t giggalo.

Orefus
10-25-2005, 08:29 PM
lol, dude if this isint your last resort thats sad. Well first thing first, if the girl dosnet like u , forget it. Second of all if she does, then half the work is done. If u just wana b freinds, thats easy. Just go up 2 her, be yourself, and if she yells get away from me u creep! means u spend 2 much time on the pc.

jk, be yourself.

Rockefella
10-25-2005, 08:31 PM
You could always just try to pound the poonany too, once all options are exhausted.

Esperante
10-25-2005, 08:34 PM
jk, be yourself.
It took us 11 pages, but we've finally got there. :)

10-26-2005, 12:20 AM
You could always just try to pound the poonany too, once all options are exhausted.
thats sounds like a suggestion from Jim...

shr0olvl
10-26-2005, 04:46 AM
you're right, you dont lie, you just tell other people to lie

Where did he lie? All I remember is him saying to be up front with her. This is considered lieing now?

McReis
10-26-2005, 04:48 AM
Where did he lie? All I remember is him saying to be up front with her. This is considered lieing now?

It was clearly a misunderstanding. Anyway, his better moments are the silent ones. :rolleyes:

shr0olvl
10-26-2005, 04:56 AM
It was clearly a misunderstanding. Anyway, his better moments are the silent ones. :rolleyes:

I see now.

RISE AGAINST
10-26-2005, 05:49 AM
Booogety booo

man 430gt
10-26-2005, 06:53 AM
^^wtf?^^

RISE AGAINST
10-26-2005, 10:10 AM
^^wtf?^^

If you see ted at the office, he'll know what it means.

Godlaus
10-26-2005, 11:08 AM
'What's back.

I thought you were shot up?

Or just washed away by a hurricane? Seeing as how you live in New Orleans....:)

6'bore
10-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Or just washed away by a hurricane? Seeing as how you live in New Orleans....:)

I would remove this comment, there is no need for that.

Godlaus
10-26-2005, 11:24 AM
I would remove this comment, there is no need for that.

Just catching up on old times with 'what'.

And if you think it should be removed, feel free to report it as a bad post. But remember, it's only a big deal if you make it one.

10-26-2005, 01:22 PM
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411972#post411972

RISE AGAINST
10-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Man, you really piss me off. I obviously did well for myself. You're just jealous because all you've ever had is some giant hairy guy named Bill.

6'bore
10-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Man, you really piss me off. I obviously did well for myself. You're just jealous because all you've ever had is some giant hairy guy named Bill.

No, I'm sure your mums name is daisy.

RISE AGAINST
10-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Doreen.

RS6
10-26-2005, 01:51 PM

Wow. A totally valid response there mate. Well done, have a cookie and some milk. :rolleyes:

6'bore
10-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Doreen.

Which ever way, she certainly wasn't called Bill, although she was quite hairy.

RISE AGAINST
10-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Damn straight she was. I don't care about dissing my mom. She an f-n spaz.

Esperante
10-26-2005, 02:26 PM
The forum erupts into tiny bits of irritating insanity for the 21st thousandth time in two days...

crisis
10-27-2005, 06:31 PM
A gf should also be your best friend.
Your wife on the other hand......

QuattroMan
10-27-2005, 07:09 PM
don't want a sexual relationship. There's a difference between romance and sex.

WHAT NO SEX!!!!When I was 18,I was sleeping with math teacher!Now!that's what you call a "ROMANCE":) Dude you need to wake up and smell the sex:D

Rockefella
10-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Did you have her in your Audi? Wait, nevermind.

F1_Master
10-27-2005, 07:35 PM
WHAT NO SEX!!!!When I was 18,I was sleeping with math teacher!Now!that's what you call a "ROMANCE":) Dude you need to wake up and smell the sex:D
I've already had sex (which was at 17 which I regret it abit) and personally, it's not what ever dude (jocks here) makes it to be. It isn't exactly...what guys say as the greatest thing ever.

Like I said, I prefer to just hang with the ladies. It allows me to chill with more than one.;)

PsychoChimp22
10-27-2005, 07:38 PM
i had a gf once... :(
anyway yeah be your self i guess?
call her boo-boo kitty ****. they think its cute.

Rockefella
10-27-2005, 07:43 PM
I've already had sex (which was at 17 which I regret it abit) and personally, it's not what ever dude (jocks here) makes it to be. It isn't exactly...what guys say as the greatest thing ever.

Like I said, I prefer to just hang with the ladies. It allows me to chill with more than one.;)
I had sex when I was 9. It was confusing. :confused:

PsychoChimp22
10-27-2005, 07:44 PM

lmFao

F1_Master
10-27-2005, 07:59 PM
i had a gf once... :(
anyway yeah be your self i guess?
call her boo-boo kitty ****. they think its cute.
Why not ask her if she wants to see a trouser snake?:D

PsychoChimp22
10-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Why not ask her if she wants to see a trouser snake?:D

then whip it out. lol

Spastik_Roach
10-27-2005, 11:44 PM
If you're so popular with the ladies What why are you wasting your time on the interweb?

UCR
10-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Hahahaha.

And to quattro man, hahaha.

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 10:28 AM

You horny guy you beat me to it!!! I was 15 she was 19...she was abusing me,but I liked it...LOL!:D Best teacher i've had.

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Hahahaha.

And to quattro man, hahaha.
your funnnnny uk!:)

McReis
10-28-2005, 10:36 AM
You guys are well succeded "machos"...............

Rockefella
10-28-2005, 12:38 PM
You horny guy you beat me to it!!! I was 15 she was 19...she was abusing me,but I liked it...LOL!:D Best teacher i've had.
I was being sarcastic. ;)

shr0olvl
10-28-2005, 01:11 PM

Oh, you didn't know which hole to put it in? :p

Godlaus
10-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh, you didn't know which hole to put it in? :p

Found out the hard way that it wasn't the ear:confused: .

Rockefella
10-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Found out the hard way that it wasn't the ear:confused: .
Yeah, I started going towards the nose and they were like, wtf?

10-28-2005, 01:30 PM
please say you joking rock...

Godlaus
10-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I started going towards the nose and they were like, wtf?
"Shhhh....Just let it happen"

Lol. Wow. Sarcasm is killing my love for life.

my porsche
10-28-2005, 02:15 PM
hahahahahahaha "nose and they are like wtf" hahaha

Rockefella
10-28-2005, 02:54 PM
please say you joking rock...
Obviously. :rolleyes: