PDA

View Full Version : Haha

Mustang
10-28-2005, 03:05 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40806000/jpg/_40806272_president_afp203body.jpg

Iran stands firm on Israel remark
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad came to power earlier this year
Iran has defended its president's call for Israel to be "wiped off the map", saying this has been its foreign policy since the 1979 Islamic revolution.

Ahead of an anti-Israel rally in Tehran, Foreign Minister Manoucher Mottaki said Iran did not recognise the "illegitimate Zionist regime".

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's words provoked international outrage, but Muslim countries have not reacted.

However, a senior Palestinian official rejected the Iranian position.

"Palestinians recognise the right of the state of Israel to exist and I reject his comments," chief negotiator Saeb Erekat told the BBC News website.

"What we need to be talking about is adding the state of Palestine to the map and not wiping Israel from the map," he said.

Israel has called for Iran to be expelled from the United Nations.

Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said Israel would call for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council.

"We have decided to open a broad diplomatic offensive," Mr Shalom said.

So far no action has been taken at the UN, but Secretary General Kofi Annan took the unusual step of rebuking Iran for the comments.

World outrage

Mr Ahmadinejad made his remark on Wednesday in Tehran at a conference entitled The World without Zionism.

Referring to Iran's late revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Mr Ahmadinejad said: "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

Mr Ahmadinejad did not have any intention to speak up in such sharp terms and enter into a conflict
Iran's Moscow embassy

Iran comments: Your views

After the foreign minister's remarks, Iran's embassy in Moscow published a statement saying the president had not intended to use such strong words.

"Mr Ahmadinejad did not have any intention to speak up in such sharp terms and enter into a conflict," it said.

"It's absolutely clear that, in his remarks, Mr Ahmadinejad, president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, underlined the key position of Iran, based on the necessity to hold free elections on the occupied territories."

Mr Mottaki said the demonstration in Tehran on Friday would illustrate the anger of the Islamic world about the existence of Israel.

Two technicians carry a box containing yellowcake at the Iranian nuclear facility at Isfahan
Tehran says the West's reaction is linked to its nuclear plans

Every year on the last Friday of the fasting month of Ramadan, Iran organises a large rally to show solidarity with the Palestinian struggle.

It is likely that President Ahmadinejad's remarks were aimed at rallying support for this event, the BBC's Frances Harrison in Tehran says.

But the comments caused several European countries to summon Iran's ambassadors to hear official protests.

Nuclear link

Iran has dismissed the international furore as a means of pressing Iran to compromise on its nuclear programme.

Negotiations have stalled between the EU and Iran over attempts to persuade Tehran to abandon its nuclear ambitions.

In Washington, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said the Iranian leader's words underlined US concerns about Tehran's nuclear programme.

The US suspects Iran of wanting to acquire atomic weapons but Tehran insists it wants nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

drakkie
10-28-2005, 03:16 AM
this could easily cause more trouble in the region..... just what we need.

CHEESE-TACULAR
10-28-2005, 03:50 AM
i think its stupid, this jerk thinks he speaks for all muslim countries and states. i dont know how someone could be so one-sided

man 430gt
10-28-2005, 04:07 AM
i think its stupid, this jerk thinks he speaks for all muslim countries and states. i dont know how someone could be so one-sided
I take you don't know what really happened? And what the history of the place is?

CHEESE-TACULAR
10-28-2005, 04:29 AM
I take you don't know what really happened? And what the history of the place is?
no i do but i also kow that not all muslim countries feel the same as this guy as far as Israel

m5child
10-28-2005, 06:40 AM
I think those two idiots (meaning Israelis and the Muslim Arabs) should fight it out South Park style, like Cartman... a.k.a. "I'll kick you in the balls" contest... whoever gets up wins, whatever it is they're fighting over this time...

But this is seriously just putting more fuel on the fire; I wonder how long before there is some resemblance of peace man...

d-quik
10-28-2005, 06:56 AM
its not muslim arabs in general you asshat

m5child
10-28-2005, 07:04 AM
Dude,

no need to be an ass... i might be wrong on that part, but it's pretty obvious what i mean... Palestinians, Sirians and everybody else who's holding a grudge with Israelis... and the Israelis who are holding a grudge with everybody around them... there, is that better?

Tourbillon
10-28-2005, 07:16 AM
Certainly, this guy needs some help.:D

car_fiend
10-28-2005, 09:28 AM
i don't think its any of the above, because in my opinion, he's looking for what others are gonna do about it. maybe like a challange to the world, or actually just those who support Israel, to see what competition he has.

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 09:53 AM
"next"

werty
10-28-2005, 09:56 AM
wiped off the map, eh?

and how do they plan on doing that, without causing damage to their own "holy land"

This does seem a bit silly, but am I the only one who thinks the guy looks like a monkey?:p

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 10:10 AM
wiped off the map, eh?

and how do they plan on doing that, without causing damage to their own "holy land"

This does seem a bit silly, but am I the only one who thinks the guy looks like a monkey?:p
That explains!!! monkey see!monkey do!:)

Street_Dreamer
10-28-2005, 10:25 AM
he speaks for himselfs and tries to mae out as if other people feel the same... what an arse. i'd like to see his face if they did do that and the Mosque got wiped off too... one of many reasons no Muslim wants to wipe it off...

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 10:36 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"street dreamer" is in the house,oh how did you get your name?

car_fiend
10-28-2005, 11:38 AM
he speaks for himselfs and tries to mae out as if other people feel the same... what an arse. i'd like to see his face if they did do that and the Mosque got wiped off too... one of many reasons no Muslim wants to wipe it off...

hah, you've gotta be kidding me. he doesn't mean to bomb the land, he's talking about getting rid of the Israelis (aka jews). and to be serious, most muslims feel that way, i would know. try to understand politics beyond what is just said, because there's always two sides to something. implying only one thing from a statement as such, would be wrong. you have to think it both ways.

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 12:15 PM
hah, you've gotta be kidding me. he doesn't mean to bomb the land, he's talking about getting rid of the Israelis (aka jews). and to be serious, most muslims feel that way, i would know. try to understand politics beyond what is just said, because there's always two sides to something. implying only one thing from a statement as such, would be wrong. you have to think it both ways.
There is no both ways,Muslims want it the Israelis(aka Jews) off the face of this earth for a LONG time,god knows how long.Why do you think the mid east hates the West,we support the Israelis.

car_fiend
10-28-2005, 12:42 PM
There is no both ways,Muslims want it the Israelis(aka Jews) off the face of this earth for a LONG time,god knows how long.Why do you think the mid east hates the West,we support the Israelis.

i know that , what im saying is that you gotta understand, that his statement might not be literal, as in bombing the region itself. yes it can mean that, but it can also mean just getting rid of the Israelis... as all muslims want.

Pando
10-28-2005, 02:26 PM
wiped off the map, eh?

and how do they plan on doing that, without causing damage to their own "holy land"By asking them to leave veally veally nicely? :)

werty
10-28-2005, 05:15 PM
just getting rid of the Israelis... as all muslims want.
*opens mouth*.......thinks about it......*shuts mouth*

lets not go there;)

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 05:27 PM

lets not go there;)
i have a bad feeling about this!!!!i dont know how! but it will.:)

spi-ti-tout
10-28-2005, 07:50 PM

lets not go there;)
As it is, anything from you or Quattro on Muslims would be rubbish.

Good idea.

werty
10-28-2005, 09:10 PM

Good idea.
yeah we are the one's speaking rubbish:rolleyes:

At least we aren't out to extinguish an entire race:mad:

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 09:20 PM
yeah we are the one's speaking rubbish:rolleyes:

it's getting there slowly....

werty
10-28-2005, 09:23 PM
it's getting there slowly....
yeah i know, I'm going to let it go now:) They can think what they want;)

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 09:25 PM

Good idea.
spi! dont go there, last time i tolled you i had nothing against muslims.
It's the fn Turks that I hate.Are you a Turk?

QuattroMan
10-28-2005, 09:30 PM
yeah i know, I'm going to let it go now:) They can think what they want;)
well im done for today, I got to go home know Mr. werty you have a nice evening my friend!!!!15 min

car_fiend
10-28-2005, 09:58 PM
lemme show you guys something, actually two things...
1. http://www.islamicity.com/m/news_frame.asp?Frame=1&referenceID=23141
But he[Tony Blair] added: “If they carry on like this the question people will be asking us is — when are you going to do something about Iran? Can you imagine a State like that with an attitude like that having nuclear weapons?”
isn't that close to what the us has done, just by wording it differently, by calling the war in Iraq a was on "terrorism". although they didn't use them(WOMD) , its how they try and show up that they're powerful.
2. http://www.iviews.com/Articles/articles.asp?ref=AN0510-2835
Why the apparent anger at something known?

i suggest you read them thoroughly. very insiteful(spelling).

Matra et Alpine
10-29-2005, 05:35 AM
spi! dont go there, last time i tolled you i had nothing against muslims.
It's the fn Turks that I hate.Are you a Turk?

That kind of attitude and comment is what breeds the idiots who say they hate Americans because of the acts of a few businessmen and politicians decisions :(

So you hate every person just because they live in one area of our planet or have parents from there ?
Not very rational really is it. You should get that anger seen to professionally :(

QuattroMan
10-29-2005, 10:23 AM
That kind of attitude and comment is what breeds the idiots who say they hate Americans because of the acts of a few businessmen and politicians decisions :(

So you hate every person just because they live in one area of our planet or have parents from there ?
Not very rational really is it. You should get that anger seen to professionally :(
Matra your 100% right,I should of said the Turkish Government,bwf I've seen in off in my life time,but as far as the business aspect of things,I don't buy anything that is made in "Turkey".

spi-ti-tout
10-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Who's out to extinguish out what race?

Silly bedtime stories.

Bob
10-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Why can't we all jsut get along? Any modern Muslim who wants to throw out the Israelis is a fool. The Ka'bah was built by Abraham, basically the father of the Jewish religion. Originally, Muslims lived peacefully with Jews and Christians. Muhammad recognized Jesus, Abraham, Moses, etc. as prophets, and they pray to the same god, in a different way. Why are there so many militant Muslims now? This is all real bullshit and I'm sick of it. [/rant]

spi-ti-tout
10-29-2005, 06:40 PM
I think nobody's got any reason to complain so long as we know nobody's going to do anything. Same way USA has wanted to wipe off Cuba or take control or whatever plus a shitload of other nations and Japan wants to expand their control in Chinese territory. Wake up guys, this kind of rift has been going on for centuries where all leaders just open their mouth and don't do anything, not just in the ME. Hell, everybody's entitled to an opinion and as long as it's kept in check there's no reason to start jumping on the bandwagon.

werty
10-29-2005, 06:54 PM
Silly bedtime stories.
only you would know, your mommy still reads them to you;)

sleep tight, dont let the bugs bite:p

CHEESE-TACULAR
10-29-2005, 06:54 PM
I think nobody's got any reason to complain so long as we know nobody's going to do anything. Same way USA has wanted to wipe off Cuba or take control or whatever plus a shitload of other nations and Japan wants to expand their control in Chinese territory. Wake up guys, this kind of rift has been going on for centuries where all leaders just open their mouth and don't do anything, not just in the ME. Hell, everybody's entitled to an opinion and as long as it's kept in check there's no reason to start jumping on the bandwagon.
i would very much prefer that history repeat itself back ti to the start very soon...give all the power back to egypt!!

werty
10-29-2005, 06:56 PM
i would very much prefer that history repeat itself back ti to the start very soon...give all the power back to egypt!!
what? give power back to egypt? I don't think thats going to happen any time soon...unless you know something I don't.

CHEESE-TACULAR
10-29-2005, 06:59 PM
what? give power back to egypt? I don't think thats going to happen any time soon...unless you know something I don't.
no, but id like it-there are quite a few empires i woulnt mind living under as part of the minority that i am; Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Ottoman, and Japanese

werty
10-29-2005, 07:01 PM
no, but id like it-there are quite a few empires i woulnt mind living under as part of the minority that i am; Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Ottoman, and Japanese
I've heard the Japanese are extremely polite, and that their crime rate is very low.

CHEESE-TACULAR
10-29-2005, 07:04 PM
I've heard the Japanese are extremely polite, and that their crime rate is very low.
theyre a fantastic people that can be trusted with anything and will easily go out of their way to help you-egyptians do the second part too

spi-ti-tout
10-29-2005, 07:39 PM
only you would know, your mommy still reads them to you;)

sleep tight, dont let the bugs bite:p
Don't jump around bullshit and answer the question I asked you.
If you can't, don't talk. Simple.

Matra et Alpine
10-29-2005, 08:00 PM
yeah, werty, the Iran posturing is about ISRAEL which is a nation, NOT a race.
Don't see ANY reference to the Jewish RACE in the articles I've read about this outburst.
So what was on your mind with the "estinguish race" comment ? From another source ??

werty
10-29-2005, 08:49 PM
Who's out to extinguish out what race?

Silly bedtime stories.
well, i was going to qoute streetdreamer (i think it was him) anyways, he edited his post, but what he said was that "all muslims wants isreal wiped out", not neccessarily a race..but close enough..so let me rephrase for you "not out to extinguish an entire nation of people"

Don't jump around bullshit and answer the question I asked you.
If you can't, don't talk. Simple.
I dont take orders from a child. Simple.

yeah, werty, the Iran posturing is about ISRAEL which is a nation, NOT a race.
Don't see ANY reference to the Jewish RACE in the articles I've read about this outburst.
So what was on your mind with the "estinguish race" comment ? From another source ??
I'll say it again...streetdreamer edited his post..he did not say race or extinguish..but he did say "all muslims wants isreal wiped out"

I really dont see a massive difference between saying "wiped out" and "extinguish" or between "race" and "isreal"

2ndclasscitizen
10-30-2005, 03:14 AM
this is bad, israel would nuke Iran and wipe them out, then we'd all be ****ed.

Mustang
10-30-2005, 03:35 AM
i think the best way to put this is ...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

spi-ti-tout
10-30-2005, 03:39 AM
well, i was going to qoute streetdreamer (i think it was him) anyways, he edited his post, but what he said was that "all muslims wants isreal wiped out", not neccessarily a race..but close enough..so let me rephrase for you "not out to extinguish an entire nation of people"

I'll say it again...streetdreamer edited his post..he did not say race or extinguish..but he did say "all muslims wants isreal wiped out"

I really dont see a massive difference between saying "wiped out" and "extinguish" or between "race" and "isreal"

The difference is I may want to hit you because you are American, not Christian, which means that I wouldn't want to kill a Mexican Christian. The English language is wide enough to allow us to press on our points, but then it also comes down to out understanding.

Now that we're through with the language please read my 3rd last post.

So - do you think all Muslims want Israel wiped out then?

I dont take orders from a child. Simple.
As has been proved and pointed out time and again not only outside but even on the very own UCP forums age is no and has never been an indication of maturity and understanding.

Your above quote was also taking the point out of context tto put it that way, when you were asked a question but then didn't reply and resorted to insult back. If you want to make a point, prove it, otherwise no use saying something.

2ndclasscitizen
10-30-2005, 04:28 AM
"Fire Ze missiles!"
"But I am Le Tired"
"Alright have a nap...then fire ze misslies!"
funny shit

werty
10-30-2005, 11:28 AM
i think the best way to put this is ...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php
I almost posted this link yesterday, haha good stuff:p