PDA

View Full Version : shootout

my porsche
11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
have any of our houston members seen the news this after noon?

i was walking down the hall on my way to my friends house at about 3:15 when the school people announce that if you walk east to your house (i walk west) that you need to stay at the school that there is an armed hispanic male near spring branch middle school, i see a police helicopter and a news helicopter in the air, so i walk home and finally at 4:00 they air the story, that there was a chase ending in a shooting outside my little brothers school, and the man in being pursued, and they still havenmt caught him, on the news they were showing the area where it is happening, basically within a mile of my hacienda, and they pulled all the varsity football team off the field that i practiced football on for the past 3 months, thats how close it is, so ill keep you updated on what this vato does, but if he comes to my house seeking refuge he's gon' have a brand new asshole courtesy of a remmington 12 guage :D :p

ill let you know what happens

adamfraser
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Holy hell...

my porsche
11-07-2005, 03:34 PM
yeah...and it isnt exactly the neighbourhood you would think to have a shootout happen...you think one of the wards (ghettos, slums whatever you call them) is where that happens

SilverG35SportC
11-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Egg-Nog the 12 Gauge!

Rockefella
11-07-2005, 05:03 PM
You should confront him with the shotgun and ask if he wants to play chicken. BTW, Kurt Cobain would like your choice of weapon.

I keed, I keed.

Rockefella
11-07-2005, 05:19 PM
i also have a 16 guage and a .22 if you'd like? or a 30.06? .44 magnum?

hahahaha but seriously folks, guns should never be pointed at people, or anything that you dont intend to kill, and if you kill it, you eat it :p
My friends and I play cops + robbers w/ loaded revolvers. No one's been hurt yet..

whiteballz
11-07-2005, 08:45 PM
MP, clutch monkey pwns your gun choises. (if my memory serves me)

Egg Nog
11-07-2005, 09:39 PM
If that was Canada he wouldn't have a gun, the cops would, and the bastard would be behind bars in minutes.

Bob
11-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Its aboot time we got these criminals off our streets. Besieds, texas has the death penalty, so i think id rather comit a crime in canada than there.

crisis
11-07-2005, 10:11 PM
If that was Canada he wouldn't have a gun, the cops would, and the bastard would be behind bars in minutes.
Strikes the match.:D

clutch-monkey
11-07-2005, 11:00 PM
MP, clutch monkey pwns your gun choises. (if my memory serves me)
yup :D but mine are usless for self defence because i don't expect to use firearms to defend myself anytime soon. and M_P, apparently watchdogs do browse the forums and can reprimand you for cataloguing your gun collection over the web. just a heads up. over here, reprimand means ass rape.

TVR IS KING
11-07-2005, 11:44 PM
i shot a gun once. air rifle. lol twice in fact, my friends dad has many guns, some illeagle
one of thoes guns u gotta push the round in with a stick or woteva, the old ones. he has a pistol lyk that and its illeagle :O

clutch-monkey
11-07-2005, 11:52 PM
one of thoes guns u gotta push the round in with a stick or woteva, the old ones.
you mean a black powder firearm and the stick is a ramrod :D

he has a pistol lyk that and its illeagle :O
i can almost hear the police sirens as they speed to your house to arrest you for questioning.
admittedly, the 1996 gun buybacks haven't even been enforced in western australia yet, so if he lives there he is alright.

TVR IS KING
11-08-2005, 12:14 AM
he doesnt live in WA, and im going to stop there before im arrested.