PDA

View Full Version : Don't Ever Do What I Just Did!

RISE AGAINST
11-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh man! I TOTALLY TOLD THE TEACHER TO F OFF! Man, so it was great. I have this menopausal freak of a teacher who yells at everyone. So today in class I told her she sucked. Then she said what manly words. So I turned to her and said:

(Note censors)

You wanna hear manly words? What the **** is wrong with you. If you can't ****ing teach, and you have to yell at every ****ing person, maybe you should consider getting another ****ing profession! You ****ING SKANK!

Oh man! The class cheered! It was such a great feeling!

adamfraser
11-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Riiiiight.....

Vaigra
11-08-2005, 01:26 PM
erm...congrats...
****ing weirdo..

11-08-2005, 01:32 PM
great idea!

where that pic of jesus saying thanks for the info?

EDIT:Right below me!

adamfraser
11-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Here -

11-08-2005, 01:37 PM
nice one adam!

adamfraser
11-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Hmm, i have another 2, bot dont know if the mods would approve ;)

werty
11-08-2005, 01:42 PM
ferris bueler moment...but i doubt you did it

Vaigra
11-08-2005, 01:45 PM
I swore at a teacher when i was...13/14, suspended for a day...I wasn't proud of it...just had a very loong, stressful, pissed off day

6'bore
11-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Hmm, i have another 2, bot dont know if the mods would approve ;)

lol. I know the ones what your on about.

And to you RISE AGAINST. Your an ass, just shows how imature you are not to respect an elder, grow up and come back when you are ready to stop making up stupid stories that makes everyone hate you more than they do right now.

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/wheel-stfu.jpg

I'll leave you to fill in the gaps :rolleyes:

adamfraser
11-08-2005, 01:48 PM
RISE: il give you a clue. They are all vowels! :p

Vaigra
11-08-2005, 01:48 PM
lol. I know the ones what your on about.

And to you RISE AGAINST. Your an ass, just shows how imature you are not to respect an elder, grow up and come back when you are ready to stop making up stupid stories that makes everyone hate you more than they do right now.

I'll leave you to fill in the gaps :rolleyes:
can I buy a Vowel?...."I"?

shr0olvl
11-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Doub't it, and if it is true, somebody else probably said it and your taking all the credit...

adamfraser
11-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Cheers Mustang, i was gonna post that one, lol

Cotterik
11-08-2005, 02:21 PM
HAHA OWNED AT THE TEACHER! good one kid i respect you for it =)

scottie300z
11-08-2005, 02:39 PM
You yelled at her for yelling.....you hypocrite.

P3RG4R3C
11-08-2005, 02:42 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg :D

shr0olvl
11-08-2005, 02:52 PM
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/notyou.jpg

my porsche
11-08-2005, 03:06 PM
1) didnt happen
2)if it did, you didnt say it
3) if it did in fact happen, and you did in fact say it, your teacher is a cunt not to send you to the office :p

ScionDriver
11-08-2005, 03:44 PM
I doubt its true, you will have to Egg Nog it. Thats where you stick a piece of paper with your user name over your middle finger and take a picture of it pointed at your teacher.

Vaigra
11-08-2005, 04:04 PM
I doubt its true, you will have to Egg Nog it. Thats where you stick a piece of paper with your user name over your middle finger and take a picture of it pointed at your teacher.lmao! best post of the thread.

QuattroMan
11-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Oh man! I TOTALLY TOLD THE TEACHER TO F OFF! Man, so it was great. I have this menopausal freak of a teacher who yells at everyone. So today in class I told her she sucked. Then she said what manly words. So I turned to her and said:!

I did that in high school it was my Spanish teacher,I tolled her to F off,I got suspended for three days and got kicked out of her class,she did not want me back,,,im so glad she did that,then I discovered "GERMAN" I love that language....

magracer
11-08-2005, 04:28 PM
I doubt its true, you will have to Egg Nog it. Thats where you stick a piece of paper with your user name over your middle finger and take a picture of it pointed at your teacher.

Best post of the thread by far...

Just one question, was this before or after you took delivery of your A4?

Please . can anyone post the photo of the room of people who care...

TVR IS KING
11-08-2005, 08:17 PM
:) u rok friend. how old are you? that happens at our skool rarely. so much fun...

Esperante
11-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Oh man! I TOTALLY TOLD THE TEACHER TO F OFF! Man, so it was great. I have this menopausal freak of a teacher who yells at everyone. So today in class I told her she sucked. Then she said what manly words. So I turned to her and said:

(Note censors)

You wanna hear manly words? What the **** is wrong with you. If you can't ****ing teach, and you have to yell at every ****ing person, maybe you should consider getting another ****ing profession! You ****ING SKANK!

Oh man! The class cheered! It was such a great feeling!
Congratulations! You just cursed at one of the people who holds the key to what college you go to, which essentially dictates what you do with your life! Nice work!

Rebirth of Xar
11-08-2005, 08:37 PM
then you woke up to realize that the teacher was your mom and that you really werent dreaming but you got knock'd da fuk out by her

Vindesh17
11-08-2005, 08:39 PM
I have wanted to swear at one of my teachers for so long but theres the one fact that they are the ones who control my marks and the rest of my life. I'll see you in 10 years when I need my car washed.

m5child
11-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Isn't this the guy who went from pussysheit to gettin laid with that girl in a matter of 3 days? and who's dad got a lambo and got owned (no wait, that guy was from canada)... either way, the last time i heard of him he was labelled as a complete bulls-hitter, so there.... i don't see how this should be any different... he probably wasn't hugged enough as a kid, and now needs attention by being a post-wh0r3...

NuclearCrap
11-08-2005, 09:01 PM
He didn't even reply to any of our posts............I think he's the only one who stays in UCP with the same username after getting owned several times, and he's still getting owned. And ScionDriver is right, this guy should Egg-Nog it if he really did it. *sighs* Grow up.

Juggs
11-08-2005, 09:18 PM
i told off this bitch of a security gaurd we had when i was still in school. everybody hated her so much and when it happened i was in the lunch room so there were tons of witnesses. i made her cry and i got applause from a lot of people. i got suspended for 2 days for the incident but it was a great vacation..beautiful weather and it just felt great. never had a problem with her again after that. she tried to talk to me on the last day of my senior year and i told her i had nothing to say to her and walked out of the school forever.

Bob
11-08-2005, 09:37 PM
I told off the teacher once- he was terrible, boring as hell, and one day I was in terrible mood and really pissed at him. I didn't curse him off, I just went on for about 90 seconds about how he was a bad teacher and everyone hated him. Thing was, he couldn't do anything because I had straight a's and hadn't broken any of the rules. He just told me to sit in the back of the room and wouldn't look at me for rest of the week. Its so much better to control yourself, you always have the upper hand if you make the other person mad and act like its all below you, plus you don't get into trouble that way.

blackcat77
11-08-2005, 10:55 PM
When I was in the 8th grade -- that would have been 1966 -- I had this one English teacher who was a psychopath. And that's not hyperbole. He would have these spells of rage where he would literally foam at the mouth and do all sorts of outlandish things. One day, he was late getting to class. I was just sitting there minding my own business, but I guess something had irritated him because he slammed his briefcase on the desk, picked up a chalkboard eraser and threw it at me. Or maybe he just threw it randomly, but I was the one who was hit by it.

"What is your problem, motherbleeper?" I shouted, only without the "bleep" part.

Big mistake. He totally went nuts, grabbed me by the collar and dragged me from my desk and into the doorway where he then flung me across the hall and into the door on the other side. Then he dragged me down to the principal's office where he told them about the cussing on my part but not the eraser-throwing on his own and insisted that I be paddled. Not just one or two as usual but 12 whacks with a large paddle, and a three-day suspension.

My dad came and picked me up and by the time I got home, there were visible scratches on my neck and chest as well as some pretty serious bruising from the paddling. The following day, was spent at the superintendant's office with my dad doing far more cussing than I ever did -- but nobody hit him... :)

To make a long and painful story short, the teacher was reprimanded but not suspended and thankfully, I was taken out of his class immediately.

I saw this teacher's obituary in the paper just a few months ago -- he was over 90 when he died which I guess proves that only the good die young.

scottie300z
11-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Dont ever do anything this guy does...

jorismo
11-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Damn, you guys must have a horrible life at school. I really have the best teachers in the world, as long as you act nornal to them, they will act normal to you too. And for you RISE AGAINST, it's really ****ed that you disrespect such older and wiser people...

BTW, If your teacher is an ass or a bitch, don't pay attention. It's waste of time and energy (which you can better use to get some hot girls...)

jorismo
11-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Dont ever do anything this guy does...

Yeah, you're probably right...

Rockefella
11-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Did you do this while driving your Audi, dating your Swedish girlfriend, and talking to your Uncle who owns the Ferrari 360?

jorismo
11-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Did you do this while driving your Audi, dating your Swedish girlfriend, and talking to your Uncle who owns the Ferrari 360?

Yeah, and a dutch girl at the toilet, right?

Mustang
11-09-2005, 09:54 AM
Cheers Mustang, i was gonna post that one, lol

haha my post got reomved :p