PDA

View Full Version : Another gauge to mount on your A-Pillar...

Egg Nog
02-17-2004, 06:22 PM
This is awesome. It's the riceboy excuse meter :)

EDIT: I made a blank one... make your own! :)

Doza
02-17-2004, 06:29 PM
I need to start distributing these around town, where can I buy one?

carlover
02-17-2004, 06:33 PM
I need to start distributing these around town, where can I buy one?

At the same place where you can buy the Plastic Ricer. ;) The whatthef**kiswrongwithyouyoud**npieceofs**t store. For all your ricing needs! Follow the crappy Civic covered road. It's on Rice St.

Doza
02-17-2004, 07:03 PM
SUV's!!!

Egg Nog
02-17-2004, 09:17 PM
SUV's!!!

Nice... I made one too :) Most of the ones I used were things that I've actually heard people say :rolleyes:

Batmobile_Turbo
02-17-2004, 10:26 PM
this was soooo fun :D

crisis
02-17-2004, 11:21 PM
Nice... I made one too :) Most of the ones I used were things that I've actually heard people say :rolleyes:
Bitch. Most amusing. I like the first post too.

crisis
02-17-2004, 11:22 PM
At the same place where you can buy the Plastic Ricer. ;) The whatthef**kiswrongwithyouyoud**npieceofs**t store. For all your ricing needs! Follow the crappy Civic covered road. It's on Rice St.
That car is a perfect study in rice. Two exhaust cut outs and only one, apparently stock muffler.

NoOne
02-18-2004, 07:46 AM
LMFAO :D :D ... too damn funny !!!

Egg Nog
02-18-2004, 03:07 PM
Bitch. Most amusing. I like the first post too.

Thanks for the -1 ;) I take it you're an SUV fan :)

crisis
02-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the -1 ;) I take it you're an SUV fan :)
Being called a fan in this site is apparently an insult. I own one and may have used one or two of those comments myself at on time. In fact you probably read one of my posts as research.

Egg Nog
02-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Being called a fan in this site is apparently an insult. I own one and may have used one or two of those comments myself at on time. In fact you probably read one of my posts as research.

I'm sensing some harsh tones here... I don't really think I need to read one of your posts as research, because I'm fully aware of the advantages and disadvantages of SUVs. The thing with SUVs is that it's a lot more a matter of preference than anything else. I wasn't hoping to change anyones mind about them with my post, just expressing how I feel.

All in good fun crisis :)

Doza
02-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Do you offroad?

crisis
02-18-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm sensing some harsh tones here... I don't really think I need to read one of your posts as research, because I'm fully aware of the advantages and disadvantages of SUVs. The thing with SUVs is that it's a lot more a matter of preference than anything else. I wasn't hoping to change anyones mind about them with my post, just expressing how I feel.

All in good fun crisis :)
No harsh tones. My sense of humour is questionable. Please accept my first ever smiley as recompense. :)

crisis
02-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Do you offroad?
I go camping and fishing which involves a little environmental vandalsim.

Doza
02-19-2004, 09:27 AM
I go camping and fishing which involves a little environmental vandalsim.
Don't feel bad...My angst is directed to 2WD Soccer(Football) Mom.

Spastik_Roach
02-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Cheers Egg Nog for providing a blank one!

http://bmwnet.netfirms.com/getoutofaticketometer.jpg