PDA

View Full Version : Batmobiles unnoticed chops

Batmobile_Turbo
02-17-2004, 10:43 PM
these are two of my chops that have gone (kind of) unnoticed they are both of vettes because they were for the chopping vettes thread.

john0877
02-22-2004, 07:42 PM
these are two of my chops that have gone (kind of) unnoticed they are both of vettes because they were for the chopping vettes thread.

well i noticed and they ruin the greatness that is corvette IMO

PeeArr
02-22-2004, 08:21 PM
I don't want to be rude or anything, but that's not really good... Looks like you did that with MSPaint or something like that. :o

Suka
02-23-2004, 12:23 AM
He did.

Batmobile_Turbo
02-23-2004, 04:38 PM
I don't want to be rude or anything, but that's not really good... Looks like you did that with MSPaint or something like that. :o
i'd like to see you do better that this with paint, i did these with paint.
you should try to research before attempting an insult (which i don't consider it to be). therefore, you lose.

PeeArr
02-23-2004, 07:14 PM
What's the point of doing it with Paint, though? there are so many image editing softwares out there, why bother with Paint??? It wasn't an insult, just a comment. Anyway, I apologize, I didn't know you did these with Paint.

I can still show you some stuff i did with Photoshop, if you want.

http://community.webshots.com/album/47202311nlRywq

Batmobile_Turbo
02-23-2004, 07:45 PM
What's the point of doing it with Paint, though? there are so many image editing softwares out there, why bother with Paint??? It wasn't an insult, just a comment. Anyway, I apologize, I didn't know you did these with Paint.

I can still show you some stuff i did with Photoshop, if you want.

http://community.webshots.com/album/47202311nlRywq
i can only use photoshop at school, i don't have photoshop at my house or else i would use it. you are a good photoshopper too. if oyu want to see my photoshopping skills, there is on that i posted today on a thread entitled 'Darkness car'.

anyway, no offence taken on the above post.