PDA

View Full Version : Worst picture of the best car!

werty
02-18-2004, 04:00 PM
i know you guys have at least some terrible quality pics, so post them and see which is the worst

here is my worst of the best

sandwich
02-18-2004, 04:44 PM
good car bad pic

crisis
02-18-2004, 05:15 PM
i know you guys have at least some terrible quality pics, so post them and see which is the worst

Interesting thread concept. Original. See guys! +1

Niko_Fx
02-18-2004, 05:19 PM

Matra et Alpine
02-18-2004, 06:58 PM
What do you think makes a 'worst' picture' ?

Here's 3 of my candidates....

1. Bad prop by BBC - meant to be an A610 :) (mine!)
2. Bad scan. The first Matra image sent over the 'net. Yep, I'm that old :(
3. Bad driving. No excuses, too fast through Paddock.

You choose what you think warrants the label 'worst' !!

lfb666
02-18-2004, 07:03 PM
The shine destroyed the picture.

Egg Nog
02-18-2004, 08:00 PM

Was that you in your A610?

Doza
02-18-2004, 09:01 PM

No Comment.

crisis
02-18-2004, 10:45 PM
What do you think makes a 'worst' picture' ?

Here's 3 of my candidates....

1. Bad prop by BBC - meant to be an A610 :) (mine!)
2. Bad scan. The first Matra image sent over the 'net. Yep, I'm that old :(

You choose what you think warrants the label 'worst' !!
The first one on a purely technical level. The last one is just a sad subject.

Rijoh
02-19-2004, 01:44 AM
I took this picture through a window and scant it with a bad scanner. But it's the only F50 pic I've ever took from one of three I've seen in my live so I'm still pretty proud on it.

Matra et Alpine
02-19-2004, 05:35 AM
Was that you in your A610?
Yep :(
Last session of the day on track at Brands Hatch (full circuit).
So my excuses are the brakes were not their best, the tyres were going off ( huge marbles rolling off the outer edges :) ) and I was trying to get a 'fast' lap of the day.
Went into Paddock on a tighter line because of a pillock in a BTCC M3.
The rear-end drifted as I crested the corner and was in control down the hill - a drift the ricers would be happy with. At the bottom ( it's a steeper hill than it looks on TV ) the suspension wound up and spat the car in the opposite direction and I went off sideways at over 100mph. The car ploughed a furrow for about 30m and rested against the tyre wall. Split the rear end ( plastic panels ) and bent the exhaust. Nothing serious and the marshals got me back on track and into the pits to strip down. Everyone in the pits was really helpful and the car was back on it's feet in 30 mins. I then drove it back to Scotland !!
I'd forgotten the number one rule of the track club - Club89.
That is on the last session out you take it easy and have some nice cool-down time. Most 'offs' happen in the last hour of track time as we all try to get an extra few mph and tenths of seconds !!
I'd the video camera in the back at the time and it had run out of tape on the previous lap. I now come in as soon as the video camera shuts off - I take it as a sign He gave me :) I listen now :) :)

Matra et Alpine
02-19-2004, 05:37 AM
The first one on a purely technical level. The last one is just a sad subject.
On the first one, a +1 rep point if you can tell me what car they used in it's place.

carlover
02-19-2004, 06:26 AM
No Comment.

That looks like a photoshop with neon glow added. Is it?

Doza
02-19-2004, 08:50 PM
That looks like a photoshop with neon glow added. Is it?
paint, colors inversed. text done with a combination of spray paint, line thinyg, and text tool.

whiteballz
02-19-2004, 09:04 PM
please tell me that u werent trying hard using photoshop!! coz damn... no offence but as this is called, nice car bad pic! i hav some great bungled shots! mainly from me practiceing on photoshop, but noiw i change tghe colours of cars, lower them, creat hatches from sedans, its all good.

crisis
02-19-2004, 11:13 PM
On the first one, a +1 rep point if you can tell me what car they used in it's place.
TR7........

crisis
02-19-2004, 11:15 PM
But before you give me any points, which you probably cant anyway, hover your cursor over the thumb.