PDA

View Full Version : First user to crack 50 reputation points

fpv_gtho
02-19-2004, 02:58 AM
Congratulations to crisis for officially being the first user to get 50 reputation points. At the time of writing he was on 51 points, putting him in the lead by a fair margin but the likes of Egg Nog, Falcon500, Wouter, Matra and others are following closely behind quite nicely and have all established themselves as quality posters and vital members of the forum.

DasModell
02-19-2004, 04:34 AM
does anybody wants some reputation points .. i haven't used this feature yet ..i don;t even know how :)

Falcon500
02-19-2004, 04:45 AM
I was one of the higer ones at the start but then people started catching up :( oh well im happy with my goodrateing and all hail admin forhaveing 100 points :p id like to see someone beat that in a hurry.

fpv_gtho
02-19-2004, 04:50 AM
well i think that i gotta lift my game a bit. i look around and see people with ease getting over 40 rep points and im sitting here with over 3000 posts and only 34 points to show for it.....alright maybe im just jealous but i still think i could do with some quality improvement in my posts, or at least post more outside of the australian cars sectino lol

Batmobile_Turbo
02-19-2004, 01:21 PM
does anybody wants some reputation points .. i haven't used this feature yet ..i don;t even know how :)
i want points :)

Falcon500
02-20-2004, 03:56 AM
Well das i have actually given you some reputations over your information on the FIA championship i found it useful and in depth hence that add to reputation its basicly if you think something was good and deserves rewarding you let them know its that easy :)

fpv_gtho
02-20-2004, 04:07 AM
sorry guys, but this was supposed to be a thread to congratulate crisis on getting 50 rep points, not tips on how to get more yourselves

Comunista
02-20-2004, 11:31 AM
its like im having flashbacks to another website...

Egg Nog
02-20-2004, 07:29 PM
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the entire system. I was when it first started, but I've actually been having seconds thoughts. The problem is, there's only 15 or so users who can actually rate.

Anyway, what ruins it for me is the whole competition aspect of it. I suppose its nice to be near the top of the list, but there's always people farther down that want points. Simply put, its not really fair for them. Its great that people would like to advance up the list, but that's not really why anyone joined this site. We joined to talk about cars, so if you ask me, the whole setup somewhat detracts from the essence of the site, and is therefore unnecessary.

Matt
02-20-2004, 08:21 PM
its like im having flashbacks to another website...

You're not allowed to speak of that site or its flawed existence.

Falcon500
02-21-2004, 03:20 AM
sorry guys, but this was supposed to be a thread to congratulate crisis on getting 50 rep points, not tips on how to get more yourselves
Wellit seems crisis is too modest to come here...that orhe doesnt bother looking at his rep points.

crisis
02-22-2004, 05:16 PM
Wellit seems crisis is too modest to come here...that orhe doesnt bother looking at his rep points.
Thankyou for your kind words. My mother always said I had too much to say.