PDA

View Full Version : I apologize.

-What-
11-15-2005, 01:43 AM
I haven't come back to post, I've come back to apologize to anyone who was offended by my comments. I'm sorry. I'm on a mission to change my life, and I feel like I should apologize to any and everyone whom I could have hurt. Once again, I'm sorry. I wish you all good luck.

SlickHolden
11-15-2005, 01:48 AM
First post and you are apologising???

-What-
11-15-2005, 01:51 AM
First post and you are apologising???

I was a previous member, and many deemed me to be rude.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/member.php?u=11755

whiteballz
11-15-2005, 02:09 AM
and they were right. its good you have turned a new leaf. good luck

henk4
11-15-2005, 02:14 AM
I haven't come back to post, I've come back to apologize to anyone who was offended by my comments. I'm sorry. I'm on a mission to change my life, and I feel like I should apologize to any and everyone whom I could have hurt. Once again, I'm sorry. I wish you all good luck.

good luck to you too, I hope you have been able to change your life without falling into the hands of some religious fanatatics who have shown you the virtues of the Lord

r1ckst4
11-15-2005, 02:20 AM
what the hell are u on about? :confused: did u start an argument in a thread that got deleted or what? tell us a little bit about what happened.. what :D

TVR IS KING
11-15-2005, 02:21 AM
dont remember you, havent been around that long tho...have a good reincarnation!

Sauc3
11-15-2005, 02:45 AM
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19399

This is what happened.

It's nice to see that some people are smart enough to be able to realise when they are wrong, well done What.

11-15-2005, 04:05 AM
and they were right. its good you have turned a new leaf. good luck
yeah, but we wont know whethere he really has as he isnt coming back!

spi-ti-tout
11-15-2005, 04:15 AM
Really goodstuff What, I for one appreciate the effort that you've taken to try and do this. it isn't always easy but it's what real people are made of. Shoot up and up, bud.

Prius
11-15-2005, 05:29 AM
then he created that "only man" thread.

m5child
11-15-2005, 07:29 AM
It takes balls to admit you were wrong, and takes even more to make an effort to turn your life around...good luck bud

SlickHolden
11-15-2005, 11:51 AM
I was a previous member, and many deemed me to be rude.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/member.php?u=11755
Yep i see now thanks:) Hope you have turned over a new leaf everyone does deserve a second go.

forza_autodelta
11-15-2005, 12:45 PM
good luck
My turn to apologize for my posts during the last month , really bull shit , sorry guys

henk4
11-15-2005, 01:06 PM
good luck
My turn to apologize for my posts during the last month , really bull shit , sorry guys

so you did read it:D

-What-
11-15-2005, 01:08 PM
...I hope you have been able to change your life without falling into the hands of some religious fanatatics who have shown you the virtues of the Lord

No, never.

People whom I've encountered in my life feared me because of my strong personality and disregard of the feelings of others. I said anything on my mind and didn't care how others felt about it. And then there were the other things I've done....

I began to realise that I was creating an intimidating, negative image. I want to change. So I'm apologizing to everyone I could have possibly offended.

henk4
11-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Good to hear that.

magracer
11-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Welcome back in your improved version.

Godlaus
11-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Just to give you guys the heads up, 'What' did this exact same thing on another forum he and I belong to, and was trying to tool us all.

I'm a little suspicious.....

Mustang
11-15-2005, 01:54 PM
good luck

yeah you should be ashamed :p

my porsche
11-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Just to give you guys the heads up, 'What' did this exact same thing on another forum he and I belong to, and was trying to tool us all.

same, especially since i remember him doing something similar here

Esperante
11-15-2005, 03:29 PM
No, never.

People whom I've encountered in my life feared me because of my strong personality and disregard of the feelings of others. I said anything on my mind and didn't care how others felt about it. And then there were the other things I've done....

I began to realise that I was creating an intimidating, negative image. I want to change. So I'm apologizing to everyone I could have possibly offended.
I think it's great that you really said what was on your mind, I hate it when people BS around what they think, but sometimes, like you said, it can get over the edge. Glad you're owning up. :)

QuattroMan
11-15-2005, 04:03 PM
so you did read it:D
HEY henk IM SORRY TOO MAN!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!My new religion is UCP!LOL!!!!!!!!!!:D I'm going to hate BUSH!I'm going to love those"d!ck's that are burring down France!!! I will! I will!I will!!!

werty
11-15-2005, 04:10 PM
No, never.

I didn't and still don't fear you. Welcome back

my porsche
11-15-2005, 04:23 PM
i dont think people feared you, i think you wish they did

h00t_h00t
11-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Who is going to be scared of a little kid?

Go away you shit.

Esperante
11-15-2005, 05:18 PM

Go away you shit.
Yay, ignorance.

h00t_h00t
11-15-2005, 05:24 PM
How is that ignorance? He admits to attempting to create an intimidating image, I ask who is going to be scared of little kid (refering to -what-)?

Rockefella
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM
What, I get the feeling you're going to post tomorrow and say, "Haha you sorry pieces of rubbish. I'm not sorry, and you all suck." Or something along those lines. :D

If you're truthful, more power to you 'bud.

magracer
11-15-2005, 05:57 PM

I'm a little suspicious too. People usually have such attitudes when pressured by big trouble, such as alcoholism, drug abuse, or some kind of really big issue.

Any way, time will tell...

PBB
11-15-2005, 06:09 PM
I haven't come back to post[.]
The Three Post Wonder. :rolleyes:
Hardly anything to worry about.
Though, the apology is admirable.

-What-
11-15-2005, 06:59 PM
How is that ignorance? He admits to attempting to create an intimidating image, I ask who is going to be scared of little kid (refering to -what-)?
You've misunderstood me. I wasn't trying to be intimidating. Friends and others have told me that my personality is a little intimidating sometimes. I'm not talking about forum or web "personality", I'm talking about my real life. You've never met me.

i dont think people feared you, i think you wish they did
No, I'm hoping people don't fear me and I hope that the few people who've said I intimidated others are grossly exaggerating. You, just like all of you on the forum, don't know me, and you don't know my life. People here don't know the position I was in or what my real life consisted of.

In real life, I was rude. I wasn't trying to be rude, it just got "comfortable" for me. If someone didn't like me or what I had to say, I wouldn't hesitate to say "f*** you" and walk off nonchalantly. I didn't really mean it in the worst way possible, it had just become natural for me. Most people who know me find it funny because they understand me. They know my comments aren't malicious. But I was wrong, and my behavior carried over into my professional life which I had worked hard at to be where I am. I needed to change, so I am.

QuattroMan
11-15-2005, 07:02 PM
You've misunderstood me.

you dont have guns do you?

forza_autodelta
11-16-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm going to love those"d!ck's that are burring down France!!! I will! I will!I will!!!
why don't you say immediatly that i burried my neighboors' cars:rolleyes:

James , if I'm ashamed of somebody , it's you:p

henk4
11-16-2005, 12:37 AM
HEY henk IM SORRY TOO MAN!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!My new religion is UCP!LOL!!!!!!!!!!:D I'm going to hate BUSH!I'm going to love those"d!ck's that are burring down France!!! I will! I will!I will!!!

I would prefer you to think for yourself. You also had no idea what post you were quoting in the first place:)

Tourbillon
11-16-2005, 01:43 AM
I would prefer you to think for yourself. You also had no idea what post you were quoting in the first place:)

You owned yourself, at least.:D

you dont have guns do you?

You better hope he doesn't.:D

You've misunderstood me. I wasn't trying to be intimidating. Friends and others have told me that my personality is a little intimidating sometimes. I'm not talking about forum or web "personality", I'm talking about my real life. You've never met me.

I would like to.:D

Go away you shit.

You talking to yourself, man ?:)

-What-, good luck with your makeover and I hope it's for real.:D Please oh don't dupe us all again.