PDA

View Full Version : The Dodge Viper GT-R

MikeNick
02-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Does any one now the cost of the Viper i mean i have only seen 8 in my life and i dont think there expansive. the only problem with them is that for some odd reason no one has one. Now i now that some on this site has yo love Vipers or im the only big car fanatic. i mean big real big.

Niko_Fx
02-19-2004, 01:38 PM
I believe the price is around $75,000 Check www.cars.com

Egg Nog
02-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Do you mean the Dodge Viper GTS?

Nobody on these boards owns one, or has even claimed to own one (!), but there's lots of Viper fans. I'm a huge fan, but then again, I like pretty much all sports cars...

Quiggs
02-20-2004, 11:27 PM
I saw a very nice red GTS today. So nice I turned around to try to chase him down for another look. Not so easy when you drive a VW Golf... He was gone. :(

Falcon500
02-21-2004, 04:20 AM
There are very uncommon here and used ones can still fetch prices well into $150,000 but with the arrival of a permant model (the new one) and no limitations on the ammount were alloud the price of the older ones should sharply drop as well as the offer of a cheaper new one.

fpv_gtho
02-21-2004, 04:39 AM
last year Chrysler Australia thought it could import 25 1st generation vipers and convert them to RHD locally with a small company in Melbourne called VIperformance. they went on sale at about $255K and thats compared to a $309K Porsche 911 Turbo. theyve sold about 8 of them, even then with heavy discounts. when chrysler realised the plan backfired they announced that they would specially import, convert and deliver the new, 2nd generation vipers to those who wanted them and theyre aiming for a sub $200K price

werty
02-21-2004, 06:29 PM
Does any one now the cost of the Viper i mean i have only seen 8 in my life and i dont think there expansive. the only problem with them is that for some odd reason no one has one. Now i now that some on this site has yo love Vipers or im the only big car fanatic. i mean big real big.

No, your not the only car fanatic. Infact i doubt you really are if you don't even know the price of a Viper,... i mean where do you live? another point to make would be that true car fanatics read alot of car magazines and would know more than you do

one more thing, i've read a few of your posts, and you seem to think that barely anybody drives anything you like. If you barely seen anything because of where you live, then get on the internet and search for a picture on google
i don't mean to be rude to you, but if you want to know the price of a Viper or Viper GTS, then use this very web site and search for it under cars by brand; instead of waiting for possibly hours to find someone to tell you

i'm sure some day you will understand my frustration when you are replying to someone who claims to know alot about cars, but somewhat doesn't :)

Batmobile_Turbo
02-21-2004, 07:20 PM
first,maybe you should improve your grammer because i can't understand what your saying.

second, the GT-R is not on sale, it is a racing Viper that has won LeMans several times, but for an estimate; 1 million dollars, if you mean GTS, they are not on sale anymore, and for a used price they range in the 45,000-50,000 range if i can remember correctly, and that is in the US, so also specify where you live.

third, you should listen to werty, look on the internet for prices yourself.

lastly, if you are such a 'big real big' viper fan then why don't you know the stuff in my second point?