PDA

View Full Version : C.a.r.t.

NAZCA C2
02-20-2004, 12:54 PM
Usually around this time of year I would be getting excited about the start of the CART season but not this year. CART is about as dead as dead can get. How the heck could the owners of such a good racing series screw things up so badly? I started becoming interested in racing several years ago and CART was my favorite series. CART was way more exciting than F1, IRL, NASCRAP, or any other series. Then about 2 years ago CART went and made Honda and Toyota mad (honda and toyota practically made this series) so they pulled out of CART and things started to go downhill quick. Now CART doesn't really exist anymore and there isn't a racing series that really excites me anymore. So what do all you people think about CART?

Ferrari Tifosi
02-22-2004, 12:57 AM
First of all, Toyota didn't make CART what it was. Honda, I can understand, but not Toyota. Great names like Andretti, Foyt, and Unser made CART what it was.

Anyways, I've always liked CART and I don't think it is dead yet. There is still some great racing being produced from the Champ Car series