PDA

View Full Version : Brad's choice

targa
11-26-2005, 08:40 PM
so I have been catching alot of flack from my friends because of my choice in this situation....

Brad Pitt was married to Jennifer Aniston then divorced her to have a relationship with Angelina Jolie

I say this was a mistake and that I would choose Aniston over Jolie....almost every one of my friends disagrees....what about you guys?

my porsche
11-26-2005, 08:56 PM
dude definately aniston, jolie is a freak

she said to US Weekly "Theres something very calming about death" and some of the stuff she does, weirdo koo-koo, koo-koo

taz_rocks_miami
11-26-2005, 08:59 PM

she said to US Weekly "Theres something very calming about death" and some of the stuff she does, weirdo koo-koo, koo-koo

I'd marry Aniston and keep Jolie as a lover. Angelina is very wierd, remember her marriage to Billy Bob?? Who the hell names their kid Billy Bob to start with??!!!

my porsche
11-26-2005, 09:04 PM
yeah i bet jolie is nice in bed, kinky :p

well apparently the Thorton family :p

Vindesh17
11-26-2005, 09:41 PM
personally I would take Jolie, she's more down to earth than aniston, not to mention better looking.

scottie300z
11-26-2005, 11:08 PM
If you REALLY think about it, there is something calming about death. I mean, what could be more calm? death is the calmest thing, just go to a graveyard, it is soooo calm.

Jolie by the way, she may have been w/ ol billy bob, but thats the worse she has really done. I think lately she has been really level headed w/ her world efforts and all (hunger and what not). And then she is also way more attractive, and im sure jennifer would have more of an attitude at times. Jolie seems to love life more, and those people tend to be the best to be around. and she has big boobs. ;)

TVR IS KING
11-27-2005, 03:19 AM
Lol. See a counsellor. Where did that come fom? A bit random...In fact don't see a counsellor. I did that, it was ok but then she told my brother for no reason! GRR BITCH, HOPE YOU ROTT IN HELL.
Aniston definately. i think...:|

:Exige:
11-27-2005, 04:49 AM
If you REALLY think about it, there is something calming about death. I mean, what could be more calm? death is the calmest thing, just go to a graveyard, it is soooo calm.
Not if your being attacked by killer ferrets on E ;)

Cyco
11-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Not if your being attacked by killer ferrets on E

Wouldnt Ferrets that want to hug you be quite safe to be around?

Niko_Fx
11-27-2005, 05:49 AM
Aniston

Cadillac Imaj
11-27-2005, 06:37 AM
personally I would take Jolie, she's more down to earth than aniston, not to mention better looking.

Yeah, me too.:D

spi-ti-tout
11-27-2005, 07:43 AM
I'd marry Aniston and keep Jolie as a lover.
Exactly same choices :)

Aniston is more interesting because she has all these moods and such so it's better to have a productive, interesting marriage
Jolie is away much more often with all her work and then movies, and then of course she's more likely to cheat on YOU (general) so better to get the upper hand first :D

Niko_Fx
11-27-2005, 07:47 AM
Aniston is more interesting because she has all these moods and such so it's better to have a productive, interesting marriage
Jolie is away much more often with all her work and then movies, and then of course she's more likely to cheat on YOU (general) so better to get the upper hand first :D

I believe that Hector said it that way because Aniston is mure of a cutie, who's more willing to perform "wifey tasks", behave good and at the same time is hot and sexy. Angelina is the perfect lover because she's hot and a freak!

:)

spi-ti-tout
11-27-2005, 07:50 AM
Oh and all that too :p

scottie300z
11-27-2005, 10:35 AM
[QUOTE=Niko_Fx] who's more willing to perform "wifey tasks", behave good and at the same time is hot and sexy.QUOTE]

i disagree w/ the idea that she is more willing to perform "wifey tasks" im sure she pays to have people do those things anyways. We are talking about celebrities, its jolie who seems to be more active off screen. Its odd that i consider this a plus for her, but she did adopt a kid, and its not like she is paying nannies to spend all their time w/ the kid so she doesnt have to, like some other celebritites.

Zondaboy1
11-27-2005, 11:14 AM
i kinda like jolie

Lagonda
11-27-2005, 03:48 PM
Aniston...Sounds a bit like Aston... :D

And she's more my type.

PerfAdv
11-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I think Brad divorced Aniston because she's not his type, a little simple minded. Angelina and Brad are into a lot of 'relief' and philanthropic work. They travel and bring a lot of awareness to humanitarian issues.

Aniston is from more the happy, PC 'friends' crowd.

Niko_Fx
11-27-2005, 04:06 PM
i disagree w/ the idea that she is more willing to perform "wifey tasks" im sure she pays to have people do those things anyways. We are talking about celebrities, its jolie who seems to be more active off screen. Its odd that i consider this a plus for her, but she did adopt a kid, and its not like she is paying nannies to spend all their time w/ the kid so she doesnt have to, like some other celebritites.

According to my formula:

Aniston = Friends / Allong Came Polly
Angelina = Tomb Raider / Ms. Smith / Taking Lives / Sky Captain

Therefore:

Angelina = More hardcore / better lover.
Aniston = Better wifey :p

;)

shr0olvl
11-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Jolie's got the best DSL ever so my vote goes to her. :p

Esperante
11-27-2005, 04:17 PM
ZOMG my name is Brad! :eek:

scottie300z
11-27-2005, 04:17 PM
According to my formula:

Aniston = Friends / Allong Came Polly
Angelina = Tomb Raider / Ms. Smith / Taking Lives / Sky Captain

Therefore:

Angelina = More hardcore / better lover.
Aniston = Better wifey :p

;)

Ah crap, you got all mathamatical and scientific on me. darn.:)

Matra et Alpine
11-27-2005, 04:18 PM
Aniston to get me to sleep and Jolie to waken me up :D

johnnyperl
11-27-2005, 04:20 PM
couldnt of said it better!

actually, expected the results to favor Jolie. glad to see more people have good taste :D

my porsche
11-27-2005, 04:30 PM
reminds me of the "ferrari is the girl you take to meet your parents, lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekends" except replace tjem as per obvious

6'bore
11-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Aniston all the way, she is hot.

Jolie is kind of wierd looking, never actually found her attractive.

QuattroMan
11-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Angelina Jolie is nothing but a ho!ho!!!:)

taz_rocks_miami
11-27-2005, 07:21 PM
I believe that Hector said it that way because Aniston is mure of a cutie, who's more willing to perform "wifey tasks", behave good and at the same time is hot and sexy. Angelina is the perfect lover because she's hot and a freak!

:)

You believe right Niko!! Even though I don't doubt Aniston is great in bed. It's just Angelina is not the type of girl you bring home to meet mom. :eek: