PDA

View Full Version : MASERATI-JAGUAR-BMW yesterday dealers visit

sl55kleemann
02-20-2004, 05:40 PM
I've try to take good pictures, enjoy them!

http://www.ifrance.com/sl55creationweb/

69 pictures online

sl55kleemann
02-24-2004, 11:16 AM
some of them

sl55kleemann
02-24-2004, 11:18 AM
I have a sony dsp 72, if you have tips to take good pics please tell me!

SPHFerrari
02-24-2004, 06:38 PM
i take excellent pics if i do say so myself ;) . u can take great pics wit the crapiest cmaeras if your good. one of the photographers for the sports illustrated swimsuit issue uses a kodak disposable camera.just try and find an artistic angle. a point of view where the lines all seem to line up nicely or try an angle not seen too often. if youve really got the car to work wit, u can try diff lighting elements, colors, brightness, placement to create nice shadows that play wit the eye. just try and be creative. the pic in the lower left of your last post is very good! nice angle. tilt can make an ordinary pic look very artistic

sl55kleemann
02-25-2004, 09:56 AM
i take excellent pics if i do say so myself ;) . u can take great pics wit the crapiest cmaeras if your good. one of the photographers for the sports illustrated swimsuit issue uses a kodak disposable camera.just try and find an artistic angle. a point of view where the lines all seem to line up nicely or try an angle not seen too often. if youve really got the car to work wit, u can try diff lighting elements, colors, brightness, placement to create nice shadows that play wit the eye. just try and be creative. the pic in the lower left of your last post is very good! nice angle. tilt can make an ordinary pic look very artistic
Thanks for comments I have take some pics with down low effect (I like this effect with car pics!) I post them with a nice JAGUAR emblem pic.

sl55kleemann
02-25-2004, 09:58 AM
other down low

sl55kleemann
02-25-2004, 10:00 AM
some more

sl55kleemann
02-25-2004, 10:02 AM
Do you like this effect?