PDA

View Full Version : Project Kahn Range Rover Sport

Vaigra
12-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Project Kahn were disappointed with the final road going version of Range Rover’s concept car; the Stormer. The Stormer was a staggering concept car, however the need for Range Rover to make their cars able to go off-road has left the Sport toned down to the point of boredom. Project Kahn is not limited by these requirements and decided that people need a car that looks amazing on the road much more than they need the ability to go off-road.

Following the huge success of the Project Kahn Range Rover Sport stage 1 prototype, Project Kahn have launched stage 2; with a new body styling pack to give concept car looks for the road and also Kahn Designs new 22” RS-D wheels. Project Kahn live by their beliefs and therefore they felt that they had to give their customers what they wanted. Today’s discerning customers are not happy with the standard look of the mass produced vehicle and therefore it is our responsibility to offer them an alternative.

Some of the other features of the stage 2 conversion include a quad sports exhaust, chrome wing vents, chrome front bumper bezels, smoked rear lamps, side steps and privacy tinted glass.
The stage 2 Range Rover Sport conversion includes a brand new styling pack that consists of 10 wheel arch pieces (3-piece rear and 2-piece front), a front valance and also a rear spoiler. Each of the pieces have been specifically designed to follow the contours of the car and are available for all sport models.

Most of you won't have heard of PK, they're a relatively new company based in Bradford, England. (They also stole my name..A.Khan :rolleyes: )

RazaBlade
12-03-2005, 07:12 AM
22" is bloody huge!

But is it just me or do the doors look really short?

jorismo
12-03-2005, 07:26 AM
Wow, this one is really cool!!! I really love this car and this one looks even better!!! :)

Vaigra
12-03-2005, 08:15 AM
wow, my 100th thread :)

Clique
12-03-2005, 09:43 AM
I have met the owners of KAHN when i went to their showroom in Bradford... Seem a good company but give me sum BBS or VOLKS any day......

R34GTR
12-03-2005, 10:20 AM
WTF no engine mods :( a 600 hp range rover sport I'm waiting for it :p

250 GTO
12-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Nice find Vaigra!

cmcpokey
12-03-2005, 12:17 PM
22" is bloody huge!

i see 24's on trucks all the time. either way... it usually looks rediculous.

RazaBlade
12-03-2005, 01:34 PM
i see 24's on trucks all the time. either way... it usually looks rediculous.

Really, a truck with big wheels, who would have thought?

I was referring to road car standards, in the UK, 19"s is rare to see, so 22 will be comparatively huge...hence my comment.

Dino Scuderia
12-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Those Rover's look blingy even with factory rims on them, saw one yesterday.

cmcpokey
12-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Really, a truck with big wheels, who would have thought?

I was referring to road car standards, in the UK, 19"s is rare to see, so 22 will be comparatively huge...hence my comment.

i was meaning a variety of large SUVs but i just shortened it to trucks... and wheels are different than tires.. i see anywhere from 33s to 44s on a regular basis, but those are on 15-17" wheels. 24" wheels on SUVs are almost to the point of common where i live, but on a car that would be massive.

carweb
12-04-2005, 04:33 AM
Seconjd pic is lovely, reflections are amazing

lfb666
12-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Kahn Range Rover - Vídeo
http://www.q8road.com/Pic/video/KAHN_Range.MOV

Projectkon
09-26-2011, 12:59 AM
DON'T BUY FROM KAHN!!

I recently bought a Range Rover RS600 from Project Kahn. They were of course very helpful during the sales process but when the car kept breaking down and I subsequently complained - they completely wiped their hands of the situation. Their after sales is dreadful. The Kahn conversion may invalidate your manufacturer's warranty. BE WARNED.