Position this week: name: time: total points: overall position:

1st. Dino Scuderia------1'24.497------11-------1
2nd. fa22_raptor--------1'25.176-------9-------2
3rd. SolidStradale------1'26.124-------7-------3
4th. RazaBlade---------1'26.513-------5-------4
5th. magracer----------1'26.791-------3--------5
6th. PerfAdv------------1'27.002-------1-------6

The Rules:

GT4 Challenge 2.2 will start on Wednesday 7th December.
GT4 Challenge 2.2 will end on Sunday 18th Dec at midnight. All times must be submitted by this deadline.
The winner of the previous comp. will choose the car, track, tires, modifications of the new comp.
If the time submitted by someone is unreallistically fast it will be excluded.
You will PM your best time to Dino Scuderia.
You MUST PM your time to me if you wish for it to be included.
The only member(s) who may post their time before Comp. is over, are
My Porsche
The one with the fastest time will be the winner.
If you have a time that you think will win, take a picture as proof. If you win you will have to present this photo as proof.
If I find out that any time is false, goes against any rules, or is done through any use of unfair play or cheatery, the user will be banned from the competition for one week and will be stripped of all their points.
Scoring goes like this:
1st place recieves 10 points.
2nd place get 8.
3rd gets 6.
4th gets 4
5nd gets 2.
Everybody else recieves 1 point.
There will be a secret time that, under the rules, should be easy to obtain. This will be called the target time. If you meet the target time you will recieve an additional 1 point.

Please see Post #9 for the challenge parameters.

Welcome to the 2nd challenge of this new season, very well done to Dino. Its now up to Dino to pick the new challenge parameters, bearing in mind you also have to set the deadline.

adamfraser
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
My PS2 should be back from the repair shop tomorrow, so hopefully il enter! :D

MrKipling
12-05-2005, 12:49 PM
yeah, I gotta get in on the next one.

Race track, PLEASE!:)

Bob
12-05-2005, 01:09 PM
damn it i was sick yesterday and had to go in for ankle x-rays so missed submitting my time, but everyone beat me anyway (1'27.696)

magracer
12-05-2005, 01:57 PM
damn it i was sick yesterday and had to go in for ankle x-rays so missed submitting my time, but everyone beat me anyway (1'27.696)

No, I didn't!!!!! :D :D :D

Bob
12-05-2005, 07:00 PM
No, I didn't!!!!! :D :D :D
What do you mean? You're about .9 secs faster than me. Am I missing something?:confused:

magracer
12-05-2005, 07:15 PM
What do you mean? You're about .9 secs faster than me. Am I missing something?:confused:

Oops! I misread you...

I need a vacation soon!

RazaBlade
12-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Hope you're alright Bob.

Im sure Dino has an excellent challenge for us this week, I just got a feeling! (no pressure mate!)
Again, more advice on the GT4 Challenge rules. Is everyone happy with the extra point for beating the 'secret time'. To be honest, half the time I havent come up with one, and automatically just give everyone a point. Do we want to keep this, or make it the usual 10, 8, 6 etc.... Im not too fussed, its just that the season is going to be shorter now (limited to first to 100) so handing out an extra point may tip the balance one way or the other.
Ah, just realised its not first to 100, its just 10 races.... dont know if that changes anything!! I suppose if its a limited number of races, the actual points given dont matter as long as the difference between them is the same ie 2 points between each position...so all of the above is irrelevant!! :rolleyes:

And had to say it again, awesome avatar Adam!!

Best of luck guys,

Ali

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 05:58 AM
Hello drivers! This comp we're going to a course which wasn't on the slate in season one, Infineon sports car course. Also as something new you will have a choice of two cars, you will submit your best time overall from the car you were quickest in.

I did some testing and determined these two beasts are very close in performance but with different characteristics. Other variables will of course be ourselves and you are allowed to adjust the gearing to your liking.

I think you will find this course and the cars promote good solid driving and strategy. The cars are very stable but the course is unforgiving if you put a wheel off in certain areas....so good luck to you all and have fun choosing your weapon!:)

Your times will be submitted to me by PM on December 18.

Game mode - Arcade
Cars- your choice - BMW M3 GTR Race - Quicktune to 497hp/1108kg
Woodone Supra - Quicktune is stock 495hp/1100kg
Tires - RSS
No TCS or ASM

I posted a day early in case you need to buy these cars. If you need to know how to make a lot of quick money just PM me.

Cheers!

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Yes gary, YES! I think it's going to have to be the Supra, for that noise if nothing else!

Didn't manage to get out of the 1'25s for that last one.

RazaBlade
12-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Im liking the sound of this Dino... look forward to giving it a go!

fa22_raptor
12-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Aww... I don't have much cash and I don't have either car yet (I only very recently bought the game) :( Can someone please do some testing and see which car they found faster?

lordofDskyline
12-06-2005, 08:49 AM
Woodone Supra - Quicktune is stock 495hp/1100kg
Tires - RSS
No TCS or ASM
LAP TIME : 1.22.999

And by the way I didn’t cheat on the last corner

BMW M3 GTR Race - Quicktune to 497hp/1108kg
Tires - RSS
No TCS or ASM
LAP TIME : 1.23.345

TIP : you don’t have to buy these cars to use them just buy them and when the the game ask you if you want to get into the cars just click no,it will not save the car to the memory card and the cars will be unlocked in Arcade Mode this also a great way to test cars before you buy them.

RazaBlade
12-06-2005, 09:18 AM
I didnt know that, thanks for that tip dude!!

And what do you mean you didnt cheat on the last corner? Theres a cheat??

magracer
12-06-2005, 10:01 AM
TIP : you don’t have to buy these cars ....

I'm going to try this one with a real cheap car, just in case it doesn't work. I'm thinking once you buy the car the cash is gone, either if you get in the car or not.

Does this include turning off the PS just after you choose not to get in?

fa22_raptor
12-06-2005, 10:07 AM
I think the logic of it is that you turn "autosave" off and you buy the car. Once you've bought it, it will be available in Arcade mode. However, you don't want to get into the car after you buy it because that will mean the game will save (with "autosave" off, it only saves when you change cars). Once you're done driving it in Arcade mode, you can reset your PS2, so you get your money back :) I haven't yet tested it either, but I'm guessing that's what he means.

Edit: You may not even have to turn "autosave" off... I'm not quite sure.

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Hope it works out for you, fa_22!

Things are sounding positive for this comp, that's good.

Good to have you along Mrkipling, Bob and lordofDskyline!

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 10:29 AM
If you compete in the Costa Amalfi Rally (Easy) in the Special Conditions section, you win a Toyota Rally Raid RSC - worth a cool 256,000 Credits - flog it, love the cash.

You can do this as many times as you wish.

adamfraser
12-06-2005, 10:46 AM
If you compete in the Costa Amalfi Rally (Easy) in the Special Conditions section, you win a Toyota Rally Raid RSC - worth a cool 256,000 Credits - flog it, love the cash.

You can do this as many times as you wish.

Get about 600,000 saved up, got to sudi and but the ABT TT Touring car. Go to european hall,and the german cup, B-Spec it (takes about 18 mins ral time) and win a cool CLK-GTR worth £765,000. With the 70,000 or so of prize money, and £10000-15000 per raceits near enough a million.

So a million in 20 mins!

Rinse, lather and repeat :D

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 11:18 AM
fringin wicked.

First target time for you lot to take to pieces:

1'20.540

Supra

Scratch that - got the quick tune ALL wrong! God damn it, I'm too honest!

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Yikes, MrKipling has thrown the gauntlet now...

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Right, quickest of a few ragged times: high 1'22

A tip that I've just discovered through my ineptitude (see last post) that'll help your lap times:

Reduce the weight and increase the power in quicktune and do a fairly fast lap (best of five should stop them getting silly), then make the car 'legal' and try to keep up with your ghost. I drove the bollocks off the Supra on a lap when I was following the quicker car.

NB: That looooooooooooooooong left hander after that crest is a ho bag! Need to work on the line through there!

Is my avatar still not working?

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm in the low 1.22's with both cars but only 2 tenths apart so I still don't know which I can drive the fastest. Luckily they're only different in a small way so it doesn't completely wreck your skills to switch from one to the other.

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I haven't given the M3 a bash yest. Gimme about ten mins and I'll post a time!

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 11:53 AM
This track demands that you drive with finesse....if you try to flog it you will find yourself swapping ends.

RazaBlade
12-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I aint tried yet, but from past experience, this is a very tricky and challenging track. The first few uphill and blind corners always flounder me, either go too fast and then onto the grass or too slow.

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 12:01 PM
It's a hoot to run in reverse too, wish the timer worked that way. Try it just for fun anyway.

adamfraser
12-06-2005, 12:08 PM
From experience round the Nurburgring,the M3 is the better car. its so neat around the corners, you can floor it out, and not worry about spinning. The car with the most mikes on it in my garage is teh M3. I think il be using it :D

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 12:12 PM
The M3 is a great all around car but that doesn't shoe it in as the quickest at Infineon. The consensus quickest car in the end will be interesting.

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Soo annoyingly close to 2'21!

That M3 is nice - very stable. You can brake super-late into that first bend, but it's such a fine line between too long and too short a braking zone. And I can't match my line round that right hander after the esses!

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 12:19 PM
Both cars will push the front end at the limit while turning.

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 12:36 PM
The Supra seems a bit more understeery under power, though.

I think I'm going to plug on with the Beemer.

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 12:48 PM
The third car I tested was the C5R Vette....which was surprisingly slower than these too.

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Bloody yanks and their silly attempts at racing cars!

(just kidding of course - that is quite weird, it should take those two apart)

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Bloody yanks and their silly attempts at racing cars!

(just kidding of course - that is quite weird, it should take those two apart)

It would at full tuning but cut down to 499hp/1104kg it just seemed sluggish...maybe it was my technique. The front end washed out more than the other two cars at the right hand bend coming out of the esses.

RazaBlade
12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
How did you come up with the combo of these two cars? Looking at the figures, they are really evenly matched!!

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 01:23 PM
How did you come up with the combo of these two cars? Looking at the figures, they are really evenly matched!!

I really didn't spend much time on it, there are other cars I could/should have tried but time wise I couldn't. I'm sure we can do more of these combo adventures in the future if everyone likes it. My main criteria was to find two cars close but not identical in the handling department....I guess I hit it lucky...but then it's still early. I'm hoping that everyone has a hard time choosing which car will be quickest for them and that the difference in the times between the two cars remains less than a second with everyone.

MrKipling
12-06-2005, 01:46 PM
From the few laps I've done in each, they're bloody close. I think the M3 handles kerbs a bit better which is good cuz they're fookin huge at Infineon.

Scoob vs Evo is the next obvious one.

Pagani Zonda vs Saleen S7

Focus RS vs 05 VW Gold GTi

How about a combined time challenge. I can see it now...

"The UCP multi-track challenge: 3 Courses, 3 Cars, 1 Victor"

Dino Scuderia
12-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, we don't want to turn the comps into a car comparison test....maybe that's the slippery slope I've set us on but that was not my intension.

magracer
12-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm up to 1'22.7XX tonite with the M3.

The ace up my sleeve is that thursday is a holiday here so that means a long GT4 session (at least that's my plan).

RazaBlade
12-07-2005, 01:38 AM
The Ace up my sleeve is that although I got the craziest week left, I break up for hols...so I got super-week-long GT4 session...well after I catch up on months of lack sleep

Dino Scuderia
12-07-2005, 04:19 AM
I'm in the low 1.21's...

lordofDskyline
12-07-2005, 06:24 AM
another tip disable the sucky soundtrack that really takes you out of the zoneand besides the engine sound and the air sound moving around the car sounds mucher better. For infinion track you need a song that wont make you drive crazy I use cold play - speed of sound that really puts me into the zone. Dont get me wrong GT4 OST is ok but not not suited for time trail

and remember if you try my tip dont save the game

lordofDskyline
12-07-2005, 06:27 AM
another tip disable the sucky soundtrack that really takes you out of the zone and besides the engine sound and the air sound moving around the car sounds much better. For infinion track you need a song that wont make you drive crazy I use cold play - speed of sound that really puts me into the zone. Dont get me wrong GT4 OST is ok but not not suited for time trail

and remember if you try my tip dont save the game

Dino Scuderia
12-07-2005, 07:15 AM
One of the first things I did when I got GT4 was turn off the crappy soundtrack.

magracer
12-07-2005, 08:35 AM
One of the first things I did when I got GT4 was turn off the crappy soundtrack.

Same here, I play my own music, although when I'm in the zone I hear nothing except what comes from the engine and the tires.

RazaBlade
12-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Thats so true, I barely hear the music, all you're concentrating on is the race, whether that be the feedback from the controller, or the sound of the engine, or the view of the car and the apex of the next corner!!

lordofDskyline
12-07-2005, 09:56 AM
ok this is the new time to beat in the supra 1:22:401
I changed the top speed of the car in quick tune is that cheating?

RazaBlade
12-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Nope, check post #9, Dino states that you can change the gearing.
I cant wait to have a go...beats trying to revise!!!

Dino Scuderia
12-07-2005, 01:35 PM
ok this is the new time to beat in the supra 1:22:401
I changed the top speed of the car in quick tune is that cheating?

I think you need to read the race rules closer. You are only suppose to turn in your best time of one car, the one you are quickest in. There isn't going to be a BMW time and a Supra time.

RazaBlade
12-07-2005, 01:38 PM
So by the sounds of it, most are picking the Supra? What you driving in Dino?

lordofDskyline
12-07-2005, 01:43 PM
1:22:401 is my best time in the supra woodone

Dino Scuderia
12-07-2005, 01:44 PM
So by the sounds of it, most are picking the Supra? What you driving in Dino?

In terms of speed the two are close but the BMW is less harsh over the curbing...and you need every inch of this track to bust into the 1.21's. That should answer your question.;)

MrKipling
12-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I think my PS2 is on its last legs... it just took about an hour not to load GT4. Not good, I've just put it upright - desperation has truly set in.

Dino Scuderia
12-07-2005, 03:09 PM
I think my PS2 is on its last legs... it just took about an hour not to load GT4. Not good, I've just put it upright - desperation has truly set in.

Yikes! Hope it clears up.:eek:

MrKipling
12-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Hazaar! It lives, and so does a sick time in the M3 - I reckon (repeat: reckon!) that mid-to-high 20s are on. It's such a flowing track, if you cock it up just a bit, it UTTERLY screws your lap. I really like the course though, especially the fast esses before the last hairpin. It's like a longer version of 'The Esses' at Prescott (see avatar!)

MrKipling
12-07-2005, 03:40 PM
It lives! A so does a good lap time! I reckon a 1'20 is on - I'm a way off that, but i'm fairly sure it could be done with a clean lap.

Sorry, I thought that last reply hadn't worked...

lordofDskyline
12-08-2005, 05:49 AM
MrKipling is your PS2 the V10 model because a lot of people are having trouble with that model, my self included my laser lense needed replacing I just bought a new slim line, thats the V12 if you didnt know. I was going to ask that same question if anyone was having that same problem because my cousin's own just crashed. Dam Sony and their cheap DVD Laser Lenses I only hope the new PS3 has a better lense Not that I could afford it.

MrKipling
12-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Has anyone else noticed how many X-Boxes and PS2s have packed up in the last few months - regardless of age? My PS2 is senile, my mate's one is busted and both mine and my brother's X-Box are limping into the retirement home.

Convinient coincidence? Or dodgy dodgy...? I know which one I'm going for!

Dino Scuderia
12-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Mine is 2 years old and works perfectly....but if it broke today I wouldn't complain because of all the hours of entertainment it has provided I have surely gotten my money's worth out of it.

I'd just go and buy a new one and toss this one.

MrKipling
12-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Oh yeah, mine's ancient too - my mate's one on the other hand is only a year and a bit old and his is having similar problems with premature old age!

12-08-2005, 09:34 AM
Hazaar! It lives, and so does a sick time in the M3 - I reckon (repeat: reckon!) that mid-to-high 20s are on. It's such a flowing track, if you cock it up just a bit, it UTTERLY screws your lap. I really like the course though, especially the fast esses before the last hairpin. It's like a longer version of 'The Esses' at Prescott (see avatar!)
i cant actually see your avatar...

MrKipling
12-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Check now.

12-08-2005, 09:53 AM
still nothing

magracer
12-08-2005, 10:46 AM
me neither...

Into the 1.21s now

Edit: With the supra I broke my M3 lap record by 2/10ths after only a hand full of laps. They are equally bad at the kerbs but I can hit the gas earlier with the supra

Edit 2: Now I'm only 4/100ths faster in the Supra than the M3; amazing how evenly matched these cars are!

Dino Scuderia
12-08-2005, 10:48 AM
I can't get to the 1.20's....yet I can see it so clearly from where I'm at.

adamfraser
12-08-2005, 11:48 AM
I cant believe it! I cant find my disc.... crap. :mad:

MrKipling
12-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Oo, that's dark. I'm having the same 1'20 barrier problem, it's so obvious where I lose time, but I end up trying to drive the rest of the track harder next lap anyway! Then I crash. There's been a few spectacular replays - particularly flying off the top kerb of the second set of esses.

How long do we have?

RazaBlade
12-08-2005, 03:30 PM
A whoooole week....

fa22_raptor
12-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Hey guys. I finally got one of the cars (I'm not saying which just yet ;) ) and got going with this challenge. I'm into the [very high] 1:20s, but I'm very confident someone else will be able to better that time.

Edit: I know that I can go faster, but frankly, I just plain can't be bothered. :)

RazaBlade
12-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Had a go in the morn, managed to whittle it down to 1'21.xxx

Had a break, went back, and fastest I could go was 1'22.5xx
Whats up with that!! So giving myself a couple days off, might try and go rent *whispers* NFS Most Wanted....

EDIT.... sorry about the confusion and probably mass panic for a few, mis-information on my part...all of you going on about how you can get in to the 1'20s, Ive only managed a 1'21 so far!!

magracer
12-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Damn, I don't think I can get to the 1.20s...

SolidStradale
12-10-2005, 10:25 PM
1'20s? Thats it? I broke into the middle 19's. Put on a good CD and drive.

Dino Scuderia
12-11-2005, 09:36 AM
Finally! Into the 1.20's.

RazaBlade
12-11-2005, 10:04 AM
1'20s? Thats it? I broke into the middle 19's. Put on a good CD and drive.

Thats bloody impressive, im playing my thumbs off trying to get it round as I want it....

Finally! Into the 1.20's.

Ooooh....Dino's set down the challenge!!!

Dino Scuderia
12-11-2005, 10:09 AM
It took too many bloody laps to get there....getting tired of the repetition so I think I'll stop there.

RazaBlade
12-11-2005, 10:20 AM
You know what, thats exactly how I feel. It really takes it out of you trying lap after lap to get fast times, makes you feel a lot more respect for race drivers who have to do the same but with their life on the line as well. But it would be interesting to have an opponent too, racing your ghost isnt as much fun!!

Rockefella
12-11-2005, 11:06 AM
You know what, thats exactly how I feel. It really takes it out of you trying lap after lap to get fast times, makes you feel a lot more respect for race drivers who have to do the same but with their life on the line as well. But it would be interesting to have an opponent too, racing your ghost isnt as much fun!!
Agreed, but, I bet it's a lot more fun doing it with g-forces whipping around your internals and the exhaust note's deafening roar in your ears.

magracer
12-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Agreed, but, I bet it's a lot more fun doing it with g-forces whipping around your internals and the exhaust note's deafening roar in your ears.

...and the heat, tire degradation, changing weather, clumsy rookies, agressive (this is my track) experts and rich wannabes (I don't care how much it costs, you are not getting through). And finally the BILL!!!! Nevertheless, if I could afford it, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Wouldn't we all!!!

But yes, definetely RESPECT to all of them for making it look so easy!

MrKipling
12-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Being the lucky journo-boy that I am, I got a ride around Silverstone with Charlie Hollings (F3 Ace) in a Lotus Elise. Mind blowing. I'm actually pretty handy with a car in 'real life' but this bloke was just stunning - powering into bends and chucking the car about yet still (somehow) staying totally smooth. The most ridiculous thing was that through the whole lap he was just casually chatting away to me like we were on our way to Tesco. Mad.

RazaBlade
12-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Watching Mansell on the Top Gear lap was awesome, he was just so casual about it all... and still managed to cream Damon.

MrKipling
12-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Yup, genius. Mansell was/is/will always be the freakin MAN!

SolidStradale
12-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Thats bloody impressive, im playing my thumbs off trying to get it round as I want it....

Ooooh....Dino's set down the challenge!!!
You don't use a wheel?

RazaBlade
12-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Nope...good ol' dual shock, and not even the analogue, I use the directional buttons. Its just become habit of mine....

Dino Scuderia
12-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Yup, genius. Mansell was/is/will always be the freakin MAN!

Agreed.

lordofDskyline
12-13-2005, 01:41 PM
what do you all think

Lord & Master
12-14-2005, 04:22 AM
i can't even see the specs of the car

Lord & Master
12-14-2005, 04:25 AM
the best i can do

RazaBlade
12-15-2005, 05:05 AM
I hope thats not an entry, as the rules state that no one is allowed to post their times before the competition is over...

magracer
12-15-2005, 10:39 AM
I hope thats not an entry, as the rules state that no one is allowed to post their times before the competition is over...

Had a go in the morn, managed to whittle it down to 1'21.xxx

Had a break, went back, and fastest I could go was 1'22.5xx...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Are we allowed to type times but not photos of the screen with a time in it???

Anyway, I though posting times was ok since we had agreed it gave us all a little extra motivation to find our limits. Only prohibition was to post times that couldn't be supported with photographic material if it was to be the winner. People would be banned for that...

RazaBlade
12-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Well I still thought the old rule of not posting your full final times was still not OK, hence I was putting dashes to not give the full time away.

Looks like we'll have to change the rules, as Ive been confused!!

Dino Scuderia
12-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally the majority of players did not want to post any times at all until the comp was over...as Jack and many of those players quit participating we got in the habit of posting the approximate lap time we were achieving (example: 1'27.xxx) but not exact times, those are left to be PM'd to whomever is running the comp that week.

I'm not saying to do it one way or the other, that's just the way it evolved.

magracer
12-15-2005, 11:35 AM
We are all on the same page then...

What I would like to see is a photo of that 1:19 someone claimed...:D :D :D

RazaBlade
12-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Thanks for clearing that up Dino....

lordofDskyline
12-16-2005, 06:21 AM
magracer much fear I see in you. If I knew my screenshot would cause so much controversy I wouldnt have posted it. I see that Dino Scuderia and magracer are hard at work these past few days because their number of posts have decrease. They still havent told me what they think about the screenshot. There is a trick to it. NO not tyres I know you cannot see the tyres in that screenshot but that the best Pic I could have taken and besides which other tyre is better than RSS

lordofDskyline
12-16-2005, 06:31 AM
what I meant to say was RazaBlade Much fear I see in you not Magracer no disrespect

magracer
12-16-2005, 06:38 AM
what I meant to say was RazaBlade Much fear I see in you not Magracer no disrespect

None taken...:cool:

MrKipling
12-16-2005, 06:54 AM
I might go have another blast at this - I got bored in the bottom half of 1'21

RazaBlade
12-16-2005, 07:10 AM

okay... if you say so :eek: (thats a close to a fear smiley as I could get....)

Im actually spending more time on the GT4 Nurburgring thread than this one, last time I drove for the Challenge was on Sunday. Im happy with my time!!

magracer
12-16-2005, 02:06 PM
I hope training on N2s will have some sort of effect on my result for this challenge. Answer to come on sunday or monday... ;)

Edit: It worked. I made up a whole sec between yesterday and today. I´m into the 1:20s

RazaBlade
12-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Completely forgot the reminder, sorry guys!

Got a bit caught up in NFS Most Wanted.... was burning rubber in my Cayman S :p

lordofDskyline
12-20-2005, 05:38 AM
who won

Lord & Master
12-20-2005, 05:40 AM
me
check GT4 Challenge 2.3 for the new car