PDA

View Full Version : japanese cars section...

markzila
04-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Just wondering if this should be renamed asian cars or something. Just for political correctness' sake. Then we can talk about korean cars as well if anyone ever feels the need. :)

Nash
04-24-2003, 09:08 PM
It's not like you're not allowed to talk about Korean cars in the Japanese forum.

Wouter Melissen
04-24-2003, 09:52 PM
This was something we talked about during the setup. For the time being I changed it from Japanese to Asian.

DSK
04-25-2003, 05:31 PM
korean cars are a big waste of space and time.

R34
05-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Im with DSK, I mean what are we going to talk about, how fast my hyundai fell apart?

megotmea7
05-07-2004, 12:44 PM
:eek: at the last utoX event i was at a stock 4 door accent was mopping the floor with civics and other small fwd cars

Matt
05-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Im with DSK, I mean what are we going to talk about, how fast my hyundai fell apart?

And JD Power just put Hyundai ahead of Toyota in the initial quality category.

NoOne
05-07-2004, 06:22 PM
I have no issues with Hyundais, I had a '98 Tiburon until it got a bit overly damaged when an SUV "slipped" into the side of it at work and insurance decided the repair bill was more than the value of the car.

I now have a '98 Accent (auto .... wife insisted .... blah, blah, blah) it is extremely uninspirational, but it runs well, kickass at the gas pumps :) , and is absolutely invisible to the speed cops :) :) .

I could ask for more, but the reality is, the car delivers exactly what it promises: economy, reliability, economy, economy, economy ....

Biggest problem I find, is when I'm driving on the highway, I feel like (actually I am) one of "those" guys, you know, the lane fillers, the people who are taking up "your" road space, the people who do not deserve to share the same pavement as you, the people who accelerate so slowly it makes you want to stretch out of your window screaming
"ITS THE PEDAL ON THE RIGHT (insert expletive here)!!!!!

Misho
05-07-2004, 06:30 PM
I now have a '98 Accent (auto .... wife insisted .... blah, blah, blah)

Hope u now understand why i turned my back on that offer u gave me about 6 months ago !!