PDA

View Full Version : Champion's League 2005/2006

ZeTurbo
12-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Its that time of th year again!

The group stage is over and the playoffs are taking shape!
Following on last year's Thread (http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14955&highlight=champion%27s+league) Cast your vote for your favorite team to win the Champion's League!

Qualified from Group A
Juventus and Bayern Munich FC

Qualified from Group B
Arsenal and Ajax

Qualified from Group C
Barcelona and Wender Bremen

Qualified from Group D
Villareal CF and SL Benfica ( EAGLES FLY HIGHER THAN RED DEVILS!!)

Qualified from Group E
AC Milan and PSV Einhoven

Qualified from Group F
Lyon and Real Madrid

Qualified from Group G
Liverpool and Chelsea

Qualified from Group H
Internazionale and Rangers

TO Vote for Rangers Post your vote and i will edit this first Thread with the Vote!

RANGERS= 0 Votes

GT2addic
12-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Liverpool to defend their title. And, YAHOO! Manchester United is OUT

ZeTurbo
12-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I vote for SL Benfica.

By february Simao, Miccoli and Manuel Fernandes will be back, and we will have a stronger team than now. A shot at the tittle is unlikely but we can allways dream... remember FC Porto in 2004?

My OTHER favorites to win the cup are Chelsea FC, AC Milan and Barcelona . 3 teams playing the best darn footbal on the planet!!

man 430gt
12-08-2005, 05:35 AM
Milan for me, to bad i was hoping Man U would make it:(

jorismo
12-08-2005, 05:38 AM
PSV Eindhoven all the way!!! I'm going to get my tickets for the next CL round as soon as possible...

UCR
12-08-2005, 05:40 AM
First time in 11 years Utd havnt made it to the knock out stages.
Gutted.

man 430gt
12-08-2005, 05:42 AM
Gutted.
I blame that asswipe roy keane! Never liked the retarded sod anyways!!:mad:

jorismo
12-08-2005, 05:45 AM

The Eindhoven newspaper written last week that ManU wanted to buy Philip Cocu from PSV because of his experience. They wanted to offer 20 million or something...

UCR
12-08-2005, 05:47 AM
You obviously dont have a clue.
Keano lead the team to many victories, he was a very good captain and without him the team has alot of weaknesses.

man 430gt
12-08-2005, 05:55 AM
You obviously dont have a clue.
Keano lead the team to many victories, he was a very good captain and without him the team has alot of weaknesses.
Hence us lot being in the league because of him walking out on the team...
Edit----
Plus i never liked him because he always insulted other team players, on and off the pitch, captain (yeah right!)

ZeTurbo
12-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Gutted.
thats nine years.

ManU has many problems to deal with.
- Sir Alex Fergusson has got to modernuise his coaching style,He is part of the stubborn Old guard coaches. It is a disgrace ManU did not make it through when you look at the team they have!

-some players are obviously not giving theyr most to the team, whatever happened to the great player giggs was? what happened to roy Keane?

jorismo
12-09-2005, 04:25 AM
5 first team players (van Bommel, Vogel, Park, Lee, Bouma) left PSV last summer and they are still the top of the league and make it to then next round in the CL.

I think PSV deserves the most of respect. They all have to thank this to their coach, Guus Hiddink for sure.

man 430gt
12-09-2005, 04:53 AM
5 first team players (van Bommel, Vogel, Park, Lee, Bouma) left PSV last summer and they are still the top of the league and make it to then next round in the CL.

I think PSV deserves the most of respect. They all have to thank this to their coach, Guus Hiddink for sure.
To tell you the truth i've never heard of..PSV (reminds me of PVA glue when i was in middle school:eek: ;) )

Delmaster
12-09-2005, 05:31 AM
it's Werder Bremen, not Wender or Bremmen

been there on Wendesday against Panathinaikos, we won 5:1 :D
For reaching the playoffs we had to win and Barcelona had to win in Udinese, which happened both.

So my favorite is SV Werder Bremen.

Rijoh
12-09-2005, 05:32 AM
To tell you the truth i've never heard of..PSV (reminds me of PVA glue when i was in middle school:eek: ;) )
Ever heard of Arjen Robben, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Ji-Sung Park, Mateja Kezman and Jaap Stam? All PSV'ers before they went to England

jorismo
12-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Ever heard of Arjen Robben, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Ji-Sung Park, Mateja Kezman and Jaap Stam? All PSV'ers before they went to England

Don't forget Young Pyo Lee and Wilfred Bouma...

And of course Ronaldo and Romario :)

QuattroMan
12-09-2005, 08:28 AM
Milan all the way babyyyyyy!!!second choice will be Real Madrid

jorismo
12-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Milan all the way babyyyyyy!!

Milan isn't that good. I went to PSV-Ac Milan (1-0)... We spent whole the evening in the bar singing: Milan! Milan! Who the f**k is Milan!! :D

We had such good fun that night...

ZeTurbo
12-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Thats just sad. PSV are a reat team , with a great history. Some of the games greatest plaers started at PSV.

you canot possibly believe this team is as strong as Last years PSV. and dont count milan out just yet, you might have gooteen revenge for last year in the home fixture, but milan is a better team. sorry mate.