PDA

View Full Version : Game: Nfsu...

IL Duce
02-23-2004, 06:28 AM
Ey funny, I haven't heard from this game NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND in this forum yet, although I'd expect from you to know it, and own it... I mean really OWN it :D . Like I do... :cool:
Anyone with nice screenys, records or tuned models, show them here and let everyone enjoy it!!! And let us know what you think about the game. I think it really rocks :p , but not as much as the old NFS Porsche... that one's really a need-to-have!!!
Here are a few screens of mine

IL Duce
02-23-2004, 06:31 AM
Few drag screens ;) :

IL Duce
02-23-2004, 06:33 AM
If you have no idea what i'm talking about, yust check the NFSU site at http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/underground/us/home.jsp

And a few drift screens ;) :

eros
02-23-2004, 06:38 AM
you didn'tb heard af the game here becaeus it al are so stuoid and ugly cars
her is only spoken of nice exotic cars not sardine cans.

IL Duce
02-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Aiii I'm posting now without searching to hard... There is a thread bout the game....oops sorry...
http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794

Rijoh
02-23-2004, 07:05 AM
I have all the Need For Speed's except the first. It's the best racing game out there. The bad thing of Underground is that you can't drive exotics, but it's still a lot of fun. I hope you can drive supercars again in the next version. Enzo, Veyron, Zonda, Koenigsegg...there are a lot of new cars that haven't been in NFS yet.

Burrito
02-23-2004, 07:37 AM
you didn'tb heard af the game here becaeus it al are so stuoid and ugly cars
her is only spoken of nice exotic cars not sardine cans.

err well I've played the game and I don't find the RX7 and Skyline stupid and ugly.... nor the Eclipse

Comunista
02-23-2004, 07:39 AM
NFSU was as lame as they came, IMO. its just a good attempt at cashing in on the fanbase of crappy cars, and to hell w/ reality when it comes to cars. they better they look (my, how highly subjective that definition is....), somehow the more points they deserve and the better they perform.

someone just sodomized my world of physics.

IL Duce
02-23-2004, 07:48 AM
Are you for real!!!??? I've got them all exect the first one as well:) !!! That's 'remarkable'... But then NFS 4: road challenge doesn't work on XP, and my NFS Porsche copy (original!) broke, and so I need to find another one.. :( (you can see on the screenshot of the 935 Moby Dick that the wheel is turned left. That's not what I do with my Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel...I also don't push any accelerate-pedal, but ingame it does... so it's broke, and I can'tplay it anymore with this disk. Shame) I also have NFS 2, and then the Special Edition (stole it from it brother ;) )
NFS 3 Hot Pursuit is just crap, and NFS Hot Pursuit 2 was a deep fall after Porsche Unleashed (I've got Porsche 2000, but what's the difference then??)
Anyway, this NFS Porsche is the best, with almost every Porsche in it...
(the non-Porsche screens are from NFS2 SE:)

eros
02-23-2004, 08:28 AM
err well I've played the game and I don't find the RX7 and Skyline stupid and ugly.... nor the Eclipse

japanes and chinees and all that krap arn't exotic cars and they are al bad looking i want to know what jou like about them

Matra et Alpine
02-23-2004, 09:17 AM
I tried it and didn't think it added anything that interested me over the pervisou NFS versions.
Seemed lots of bling and little else.

Final nail was that I coulnd't import the A610 model that had been created for NFS3 :(

Burrito
02-23-2004, 09:47 AM
eros... I like the lines of the eclipse and rx7 and the performance of the skyline.... as far as I know there is 1 skyline registered in this country, a friend of mine is looking into the possibility of getting one from england next year.... soooo cool :)

ZerK
02-23-2004, 10:13 AM
I played it on a mates PS2 (story of my life :rolleyes: ) and well... it sucked. The handling physics are awful, and in drag mode you don't even have full car control, you just change 'lanes' and shift gears. There's seperate physics engines for race and drift modes too. Having said that, the graphics are pure eye-candy. The most enjoyable thing was creating total ricekarts, with fartcannon exhausts, dodgy paintjobs, useless bonnet (and roof!) scoops, and having a good wheeze at the end result. So much fun in fact, I may even buy the PC version :eek:

So NFS:U - STFU. Unless you want a dang good laugh ;)

UK CARS
02-23-2004, 11:34 AM
I have the game on ps2, its good graphics and fun modding your car but i only wish the nxt NFS will be a supercar game.........and it should still have the Mclaren f1 like some of the previous games.

Rijoh
02-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Are you for real!!!??? I've got them all exect the first one as well:) !!! That's 'remarkable'... But then NFS 4: road challenge doesn't work on XP, and my NFS Porsche copy (original!) broke, and so I need to find another one.. :( (you can see on the screenshot of the 935 Moby Dick that the wheel is turned left. That's not what I do with my Microsoft Sidewinder Wheel...I also don't push any accelerate-pedal, but ingame it does... so it's broke, and I can'tplay it anymore with this disk. Shame) I also have NFS 2, and then the Special Edition (stole it from it brother ;) )
NFS 3 Hot Pursuit is just crap, and NFS Hot Pursuit 2 was a deep fall after Porsche Unleashed (I've got Porsche 2000, but what's the difference then??)
Anyway, this NFS Porsche is the best, with almost every Porsche in it...
(the non-Porsche screens are from NFS2 SE:)
The first one is just very hard to get. I've heard it has some great videos, better than the ones in NFS 2. Is there a place where you can download those vids? I've already found the vids from NFS 2 on internet.
You can buy Porsche 2000 for 6€ or so at 'Bart Smit' or 'Intertoys', it's really cheap.

Smoke
02-23-2004, 02:12 PM
I've beat NFSU 3 times.Twice on gamecube, once on PS2.Almost beat it on PC...It would be better if they had included the Mclaren's and such.I read somewhere that they were gonna put them on, but decided not to, and they wanted something new for a change.

I think the only real good thing about NFSU other than tuning some cars is the online play, and only at times......

IL Duce
02-23-2004, 02:30 PM
to Rijoh:
I honestly don't know anything about the first NFS, so I can't help you to get the videos of it. Vids from NFS2 are bice as well though... ;)
damn, waarom praat ik nie gewoon nederlands.... Ik ga ff kijke of ik NFS Porsche kan vinden in bij bartje smit... :)