PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 3.0, BMW 330i, or Mercedes C320?

Mikey140
02-23-2004, 04:32 PM
What would people choose from the above list? My person choice is BMW.

My overall impression is that BMWs drive better than Audis. I know it all boils down to personal preferences, but are there die-hard Audi fans who can convince me why one should choose an Audi over a BMW or Mercedes?

fede
02-23-2004, 04:43 PM
Bmw!!!

Egg Nog
02-23-2004, 06:19 PM
are there die-hard Audi fans who can convince me why one should choose an Audi over a BMW or Mercedes?

First you should re-consider your point of view. You didn't even mention anything about Mercedes, and you only noted that your "overall impression" is that BMWs drive better than Audis. None of this has any factual backing to it, or for that matter, much truth at all. Why would you assume that Audi is inferior to these two competitors?

NoOne
02-23-2004, 06:24 PM
My personal preference would have to be based on personal experience, I think I would need at least an afternoon with each to get an idea of which of these great cars could potentially be my favorite .... what time should I expect delivery? ;)

Testing aside I like the BMW 3 series.

Niko_Fx
02-23-2004, 06:51 PM
What would people choose from the above list? My person choice is BMW.

My overall impression is that BMWs drive better than Audis. I know it all boils down to personal preferences, but are there die-hard Audi fans who can convince me why one should choose an Audi over a BMW or Mercedes?

Of those 3 I have been only on a friend's BMW 330 (he owns a M3 now!!!!! lucky guy!!!!) and the car goes pretty fast he had the sedan and we where 4 guys inside of it and still the acceleration was great. The car rides smooth and the gear changes (was manual) you don't even feel them. I have never been on an A4 but my dad owns an A6 wagon which is slower but the driving is great, pretty good car. I don't know about the mercedes, I have a friend who has a C230 (not a C320) so there's probably a big difference in acceleration but the driving is as good as the BMW.

So I cannot really tell you which one I would choose.

But in looks this is the way I would place them:
1-BMW (coupe)
2-Audi
3-Mercedes