PDA

View Full Version : Golf GTI Photoshoot

laxplayer98
12-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Yesterday I went out and did a quick photoshoot of my friends Golf GTI with my recently purchased Nikon D50. For those of you really into photography many of the pics have alot of noise because i had the ISO set way too high by accident and with only 20 minutes I was rushed and forgot to check all my settings. All in all I think they turned out very nice.
http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/GolfGTI

BTW also check out some of my other updates. The bottom 4 albums are all new. All others were taken with a point and shoot Nikon Coolpix 4300.
http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/Laxplayers-Pics

Comments apprectiated

laxplayer98
12-19-2005, 06:03 PM

SPN:DOC
12-19-2005, 06:03 PM
looking good.. its a dub, i much like... :D

Titanboy_24
12-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Good pictures composure wise. I would expect more from a D50 though, the shots are very grainy and lack detail. Love the shot through the truck.

laxplayer98
12-19-2005, 09:59 PM
Good pictures composure wise. I would expect more from a D50 though, the shots are very grainy and lack detail. Love the shot through the truck.
Well as i said in my first post I had the ISO set way too high. I had previously used it in a place where a hihg ISO was needed to be able to capture anything I had forgotten to change it back to 400 which is what I would normally use. The quality of the D50 is absolutely amazing when used properly. My other pics with the camera are perfect examples. That being said I have only had the camera for about 2 weeks and its my first SLR so I'm still getting used to it. Oh and before anyone ask why in the pics where the cars lights were on why there is a person inside, let me explain that that was the only way to keep them onfor the pics.

laxplayer98
12-22-2005, 07:20 PM
220+ views and 2 replies. Are they that bad?

Cotterik
12-22-2005, 07:34 PM
no! they are not! some very nice shots and situations in therei think the vivid sun is a nice touch.

laxplayer98
12-24-2005, 01:33 PM
no! they are not! some very nice shots and situations in therei think the vivid sun is a nice touch.
Thanks. That makes me feel alot better about my photography. :D