PDA

View Full Version : vacation

SPHFerrari
02-24-2004, 06:26 PM
i just had the greatest vacation of my life, not a very long life so far but this trip kiked ass! it was a 7 day cruise in the eastern carribean on royal carribeans newest ship, the radiance of the seas. not to mention being in exotic places, i met so many great people hoo ill be friends with forever i hope. also at night it was like a giant party, wit lots of drinkin! if your vaca can beat mine then id like to hear it

Misho
02-25-2004, 06:32 AM
thats a great vacation man !! i have always been a big fan of those huge cruise ships. i enjoyed watching them during their docking at the Halifax harbour. it always fascinated me to watch how they managed to move such a huge ship out of the narrow waters we had near the harbour !!
one of my dream vacations would defintely be similar to that.

to give u a glimpse of my upcoming vacation, check this out. www.elgouna.com

tell me what u think !! it might beat ur cruise !! ;)

UK CARS
02-25-2004, 11:10 AM
What the hell has this got to do with cars?
No wonder you've got 0 reputation........

Misho
02-25-2004, 04:03 PM

please look up the definition of "miscellaneous" in some sort of dictionary before u post something like this.

i belive this is a well deserved -1.

crisis
02-25-2004, 05:15 PM
please look up the definition of "miscellaneous" in some sort of dictionary before u post something like this.

i belive this is a well deserved -1.
Ditto, relax somewhat, they guy is obviously pumped. From my understanding of rep points you get 10 for joining and if you keep spraying people like that you may soon join him.

Egg Nog
02-27-2004, 12:11 AM

And here's another -1 for you...

There's a reason why this is the miscellaneous section, you know. It's the one that isn't necessarily cars...

The reason why he has zero reputation is because he's an older member, from before the reputation system was implemented. He didn't get the head start like you did. However, you're at 9 from 10, and he's at 0 from 0, so he's ahead of you as far as I'm concerned.

Misho
02-28-2004, 11:49 AM
anyone checked www.elgouna.com yet ??! please check it and let me know what u think. i might make this my next vacation destination if u encourage me !!

Batmobile_Turbo
02-28-2004, 12:23 PM
i went to virginia beach once, so it beats the caribbean!! :D
well, maybe not :(

NoOne
02-29-2004, 07:51 AM
anyone checked www.elgouna.com yet ??! please check it and let me know what u think. i might make this my next vacation destination if u encourage me !!
Looks real nice, wife was walking behind me and totally agrees says she really likesa the looks of the Sheraton Miramar - anyone wanna babysit for a coupla weeks? ;)

henk4
02-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Looks real nice, wife was walking behind me and totally agrees says she really likesa the looks of the Sheraton Miramar - anyone wanna babysit for a coupla weeks? ;)

Some people will probably find it strange that we have selected Canada as a holiday destination for this year (also in 96 and 99). We are not so keen on spending 14 days at the beach, baking and drinking, most of the times it will be too hot or too humid or both.

Misho
02-29-2004, 10:52 AM

oh yeah, thats looks absolutely amazing. some of my friends visited El-Gouna before and they tell me its even better than the pics, especially the Sheraton Miramar hotel, which is the best over there. too bad its out of my price league, i was thinking of the Ocean View hotel.

as for the babysitting thing, how about u send the wife over and stay with the kids !! :)

NoOne
02-29-2004, 10:57 AM
oh yeah, thats looks absolutely amazing. some of my friends visited El-Gouna before and they tell me its even better than the pics, especially the Sheraton Miramar hotel, which is the best over there. too bad its out of my price league, i was thinking of the Ocean View hotel.

as for the babysitting thing, how about u send the wife over and stay with the kids !! :)
LMAO .... I'll send her with a pocketful of cash too. j/k :p

NoOne
02-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Some people will probably find it strange that we have selected Canada as a holiday destination for this year (also in 96 and 99). We are not so keen on spending 14 days at the beach, baking and drinking, most of the times it will be too hot or too humid or both.
Not so strange, anywhere different is usually a good vacation and Canada is a beautiful country, I've been east and I plan to go west soon, maybe a in a year or so.

I'm waiting for the kids to get a bit older and take them for a vacation to Wales, show them places I remember as a kid, and introduce them and my wife for that matter to some of my relatives that I haven't seen in many yrs.
:)

Misho
02-29-2004, 11:03 AM
LMAO .... I'll send her with a pocketful of cash too. j/k :p

looks like i got myself into some serious trouble !! :)
how about u send a pic of her first !!

henk4
02-29-2004, 11:05 AM
Not so strange, anywhere different is usually a good vacation and Canada is a beautiful country, I've been east and I plan to go west soon, maybe a in a year or so.

I'm waiting for the kids to get a bit older and take them for a vacation to Wales, show them places I remember as a kid, and introduce them and my wife for that matter to some of my relatives that I haven't seen in many yrs.
:)
We have been west twice (the very end of highway no.1 on Vancouver Island) and will now start east (Montreal) and travel gradually west to end up in Calgary (with relatives)
Wales is nice but start to put aside some money as the UK is horribly expensive these days.

Matra et Alpine
02-29-2004, 11:13 AM
We have been west twice (the very end of highway no.1 on Vancouver Island) and will now start east (Montreal) and travel gradually west to end up in Calgary (with relatives)
Wales is nice but start to put aside some money as the UK is horribly expensive these days.
Not all of the UK.
Come to Scotland and stay in family Bed and Breakfast (B&B).
A fraction of cost of hotels, better food, better service, more fun and a chance to get more out of the way :)
Guaranteed 14 days of fantastic weather ---- we just don't know when they'll be during the year :(

henk4
02-29-2004, 11:16 AM
Guaranteed 14 days of fantastic weather ---- we just don't know when they'll be during the year :( and certainly not within a two weeks period. :D

NoOne
02-29-2004, 11:24 AM
looks like i got myself into some serious trouble !! :)
how about u send a pic of her first !!
Sorry Misho, she's still got a few good yrs on her. Then again I could package her out with the 3 kids and a Ford Windstar minivan ... its a 2000 fully loaded minus leather, runs really nice with 86,000km on the clock. :D