PDA

View Full Version : NoOne posts a personal.

Doza
02-24-2004, 08:10 PM
http://images.somethingawful.com/mjolnir/images/cg02242004/Mata.jpg
Okay not quite.

Pliz
02-24-2004, 09:48 PM
lolz i thought NoOne was married and was following the "look but dont touch" routine lolz ;)

NoOne
02-25-2004, 06:07 AM
LMAO !!! clever, very funny. :D

Wouter Melissen
02-25-2004, 06:28 AM
lolz i thought NoOne was married and was following the "look but dont touch" routine lolz ;)
You really have no clue who the dude in his avatar is?

I wonder if there is an ad for some ultra-violence as well !?

NoOne
02-25-2004, 06:48 AM

You really have no clue

Should have just left it there Wout. ;)

Doza
02-25-2004, 09:00 AM
LMAO !!! clever, very funny. :D
Original Location (http://somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1993&p=9)

Falcon500
02-26-2004, 04:31 AM
You really have no clue who the dude in his avatar is?

I wonder if there is an ad for some ultra-violence as well !?
Ihaveoftern wonderd but isnt it the main charictor from the movie the clow work orange? (any more then that on the movie i know nothing about as i have never seen it)

Wouter Melissen
02-26-2004, 04:34 AM
Yes 'A Clockwork Orange', one of Kubrick's most controversial movies. I watched it again last night and I loved it again. It's very much a unique movie because of the subject, the surrealistic look and feel and especially the language.

NoOne how do you like your Moloko Plus?

NoOne
02-26-2004, 07:32 AM
Yes 'A Clockwork Orange', one of Kubrick's most controversial movies. I watched it again last night and I loved it again. It's very much a unique movie because of the subject, the surrealistic look and feel and especially the language.

NoOne how do you like your Moloko Plus?
An excellent movie ... wife hates it though, has yet to watch it start to finish

Moloko plus drencrom ;) "... to sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old, ultraviolence".

Wouter Melissen
02-26-2004, 08:50 AM
I have yet to see a bad movie by Kubrick.

crisis
02-26-2004, 04:44 PM
Thats it gentlemen! I must see it at my earliest convenience, and if its not playing there I will hire the DVD. Even though my mate hated it. Then again he hated 2001. How can I retain him on my payroll of freinds then?

Wouter Melissen
02-27-2004, 02:09 AM
I wonder who is going to join us next in having a Stanley Kubrick avatar, a 'Here's Johnny' avatar would be fun.

If it's still available you should try and get your hands on the Kubrick box, I have it and never regret getting it!

Falcon500
02-27-2004, 07:00 AM
Well far from the subject ina ways but i had a pic i wanted to make my avatar It was fo the dog from the FootRot Flats comics (i find them humerous and sadly that dog reminds me so much of myself :D ) but i cant actually figure out how to get the picture to a state where i can put it up :confused: any suggestions?

Wouter Melissen
02-27-2004, 07:03 AM
Well far from the subject ina ways but i had a pic i wanted to make my avatar It was fo the dog from the FootRot Flats comics (i find them humerous and sadly that dog reminds me so much of myself :D ) but i cant actually figure out how to get the picture to a state where i can put it up :confused: any suggestions?

Post it in one of the threads about avatars and I'm sure someone will make a nice avatar out of it for you.

Falcon500
02-27-2004, 07:22 AM
Post it in one of the threads about avatars and I'm sure someone will make a nice avatar out of it for you.
Thank you kind sir and illalso add thoese moives your talking about too must list of things to whatch. Ive read alot about the Clock work orange it seems interesting...and im expecting what a shelterd life youlead when i tell crisis ive never seen 2001 a space oddesy :rolleyes:

NoOne
02-27-2004, 08:57 AM
Thats it gentlemen! I must see it at my earliest convenience, and if its not playing there I will hire the DVD. Even though my mate hated it. Then again he hated 2001. How can I retain him on my payroll of freinds then?
I'll warn you, some people find it difficult to follow the first time(s), but once you "get it" you'll either love it or hate it.