PDA

View Full Version : My Baby

Turbo_Fumes
02-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Hey guys I decided to post some pics of the love of my life, of course my car. It is to late now, to take the pics. So tomorrow i will be posting the pics. I hope you like it. My car is a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, 1992, caracas red.

Well here is an old pic hope you like it.

Egg Nog
02-24-2004, 09:20 PM
I challenge you to be the first member ever to fulfill UCP's official proof of ownership challenge. Your username on a peice of paper, stabbed over the shifter. ;) If you succeed in your mission, you'll be the recipient of a couple of shiny new reputation points :D

Nice car. Far too heavy for my tastes, but I'm sure it hauls ass :)

Turbo_Fumes
02-24-2004, 09:24 PM
I challenge you to be the first member ever to fulfill UCP's official proof of ownership challenge. Your username on a peice of paper, stabbed over the shifter. ;) If you succeed in your mission, you'll be the recipient of a couple of shiny new reputation points :D

Nice car. Far too heavy for my tastes, but I'm sure it hauls ass :)

I will take that pic tomorrow, thnx for ur opinion about my car... You' re right is prety heavy, but it hauls many ass's...........

Egg Nog
02-24-2004, 10:13 PM
I'm sure he'll be looking forward to being the first to post proof of ownership :) Hell, I'm looking forward to seeing the picture!

Turbo_Fumes
02-25-2004, 10:07 AM
Well Guys, as I said i was goin to post some pics today here they are, their not great but i hope you enjoy them. I will be taking more pics soon.

Thank you...............................

Turbo_Fumes
02-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Here are some more pics

Turbo_Fumes
02-25-2004, 10:30 AM
More pics...........

Suka
02-25-2004, 10:35 AM
I see you have purchased a snooper type thing. Highly useful in that type of car i supose. I also noticed (i have 100% vision by the way) what appeared to be a Sony Ericsson T300, am i correct? I love that phone!

Turbo_Fumes
02-25-2004, 10:37 AM
More pics of the inside and the gauges, watch top speed..... Sweet 180mph

I haven't get to her top speed but I am prety sure she can get to 180 mph easy.....

Turbo_Fumes
02-25-2004, 10:43 AM
I see you have purchased a snooper type thing. Highly useful in that type of car i supose. I also noticed (i have 100% vision by the way) what appeared to be a Sony Ericsson T300, am i correct? I love that phone!

Yes that is the Sony Ericsson T300 you do have supre extra vsion... thanks for the post.... And About the radar it has save me more than a couple times....

NoOne
02-25-2004, 11:42 AM
Great car, great pics .... great proof !!!
+1

Turbo_Fumes
02-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Great car, great pics .... great proof !!!
+1

Thanks for teh post man, im trying to put a video but its to large. Please tell me how to uploaded to the forum.....

NoOne
02-25-2004, 12:10 PM
The forums do not currently support video formats .... sorry.

Turbo_Fumes
02-25-2004, 01:43 PM
The forums do not currently support video formats .... sorry.

Well thank you anyways, I was going to put a video of the blow off blowing off that sounded redundant jaja well thanks alot....

Later

Smoke
02-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Nice car dude.

You could come over to where I live and test out the true speed of it,if your wiling to try and outrun some Camaro police cars.

IL Duce
02-25-2004, 02:15 PM
Nice car, looks like a really smooth baby ;) . and nice pics ofcourse

Smoke
02-25-2004, 02:35 PM
There's only like 1 or 2 cop Camaros over here I think...The rest are slow lil Crown Vics I think.No chopper, just cars....

It still is stupid because if they see your liscense plates, it would go on your record, and you'd always be running from them if you never get caught....So it's better to just find like a track that you can race on.

mooseTSi
02-25-2004, 02:36 PM
sweet ride, awesome pics :D

Egg Nog
02-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Well Guys, as I said i was goin to post some pics today here they are, their not great but i hope you enjoy them. I will be taking more pics soon.

Thank you...............................

You are officially the man. +2 for being so brutally awesome.

I saved that photo :) I think I'll to that myself once I get my car back. We can start a collection, and post it after a while ;)

crisis
02-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Misho may be interested in the fact that Turbo_fumes has recently been banned. Or am I reading too much into this?

carlover
02-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Misho may be interested in the fact that Turbo_fumes has recently been banned. Or am I reading too much into this?

Why did Turbo_fumes get banned? As far as I know he didn't post anything bad. And I looked at the thing that says Find all posts by Turbo fumes.

Egg Nog
02-29-2004, 05:32 PM

NoOne banned Turbo_fumes because of a racist comment when trying to take away a reputation point from a certain user...

NoOne
02-29-2004, 06:52 PM
If I could put this to rest ... I don't believe Turbo_Fumes made the racial slur, but that it may be a case of walking away from a public computer while logged on and someone else making the comment whether trying to be funny or whatever.

If you follow his posts you may understand my reason for thinking this way, his posts are intelligent, well thought out and devoid of any arrogance ... completely the opposite a racial comment.

It may be that this incident will serve as a warning as to what can happen when logged onto a school, library or any other public computer. I also hope that there will be no repercussions for this user upon his return, lets just move along, the issue has been dealt with and documented.

Thanx
- Dave

Turbo_Fumes
04-08-2004, 09:04 AM
Well, sup guys my friend Niko_fx made a webpage as many of you know already. There is a video of my car's blow off valve. It doesn't sound nice because the camera is too close but you can see how it works. It sounds better in real life, in real life it whistles. But check it out.....

The webpage is:

www.nikovideos.cjb.net

Sweeney921
04-26-2004, 06:38 AM

what? i never got rep points for posting my car!